你想看看我们掌握的资料吗?
Want to come down and look over what we got?
或许你会有新发现
You might turn up something we haven't.
你在找我回去工作吗?
You're asking me if I want to come back.
对
Yup.
- 我们下周再去吧 宝贝 - 好吧
- We'll try and go next week, honey. - All right.
对不起
Sorry.
肖恩米勒逃脱了
Sean Miller escaped.
什么意思?
Well, what does that mean?
他们只想让我知道
They just wanted me to know.
他们觉得我会担心 但我一点也不
They thought I might be concerned. I'm not.
爱尔兰共和军没那么蠢
The IRA's not stupid.
会一路追到美国来
They're not going to follow me all the way over here.
他们也赞同
We talked about it. They agreed.
之后就离开了
They're gone. That's it.
他们没请你回中♥央♥情报局?
They didn't ask you to come back to CIA?
我拒绝了
I said no.
就这样?
Just like that?
我不想回去
I don't want to go back, honey.
当我看到他们…
I saw them coming, and I just…
我明白
I know.
我无法再回到那种生活 你很清楚
I can't go back to that life again, you know?
莎莉 等等
Sally!Wait up, honey.
我打赌你的牢房♥比这好 跟这比起来就像饭店
I bet your cell was even better than this, the bloody Ritz in comparison.
至少你有自己的马桶吧?
At least you always had your own toilet bowl, eh, Sean?
开心点
Come on, Sean, cheer up.
起码你下半生不用待在监狱
You've just been spared a lifetime of hell on earth.
或说一 两句感激的话
A word of gratitude might even be in order.
我不想休息
I don't feel like resting,
像个游客一样做日光浴
laying around in the sun like some complacent tourist.
若我们要建立军队 就要像士兵一样训练
If we're to build an army, we've got to train like soldiers.
在爱尔兰办不到 现在不行
We can't do that in Ireland. Not now.
真浪费时间
Bleeding waste of time.
伺机而出和无所作为
There's laying about, and there's laying low.
是有区别的
There's a difference.
是吗?
Is there?
霍姆斯公爵才不应该过于自满
It's Lord Holmes who should be worried about complacency.
下次他就没那么走运了
Next time, he won't be so lucky.
把他剁成肉酱寄到白厅
Post him back to Whitehall in little pieces,
逼他们释放每所有爱尔兰政♥治♥犯
if that's what it takes to free every Irish political prisoner.
我想的不是他
That's not who I'm thinking of.
我知道 但雷恩做的事已无法改变
I know that, Sean, but what Ryan done can't be undone,
你就别想他了
so you should stop thinking about him.
我做不到
I can't.
这事情究竟是怎么发生的?
How in the world could something like this have happened?
海兰警官定的时间
Inspector Highland picked the day,
路线和押送人员都是他挑的
picked the decoy routes, picked the men,
但行动还是曝光
and still they knew.
他有两个孩子
He had two children, apparently.
真是个悲剧
It's tragic, tragic.
英国反恐部队已将 可能知道您被袭那天的行程
SO13 have narrowed it down to 31 people who had prior knowledge of your itinerary
及米勒押送资讯的人员范围
on the day of the attack,
缩小到31人
and of Miller's transfer,
其中五个已经死了
five of whom are now dead.
公爵 我认为从现在起 您该尽量减少活动
Sir, I think it might be best if we limit your appointments for the time being.
我不会让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 来控制我的行程
I will not have my itinerary dictated to me by terrorists.
这位叛徒最好向上帝祈祷 永远不要让我找到他
Whoever this traitor is, they'd better pray to God I never find him.
我们知道你会尽力而为
We know you'll do your best, Sergeant.
(美国海军官校)
(马里兰州安纳波利斯)
不知道能不能回家
And we don't know if we 're ever coming home
起立 整装 门口集♥合♥
Stand up, buckle up shuffle through the door
跳起来齐高呼 我们是海军陆战队
Jump on out and shout Marine Corps
塞杰斯塔向雅典请求帮助 原因是什么?
Egesta appealed to Athens on what basis?
基于什么理由?
On what grounds?
魏德曼先生?
Mr. Viederman?
方便回答吗?
Bad time for you?
他们说会非常感激
Well, they said they'd be grateful,
是吗?
didn't they?
对
Yeah.
"替我们打仗 世界各国会敬畏你"
Fight our battle, and the rest of the world will fear and respect you.
但各国不是早已敬畏雅典?
Yeah, but didn't the rest of the world fear and respect Athens already?
这不重要
It didn't matter.
不重要?为什么?
It didn't matter?Why not?
骄傲?
Pride,sir?
因为那场战役 是他们真正输掉的一场战争
That's the battle they lost, the real battle.
全体立正
Attention on deck!
全体注意
Attention to orders.
我要做一项宣布
I have a presentation to make.
由于他的所作所为已超越了一名游客 甚至是海军的职责
For service above and beyond the call of duty of a tourist, even a Marine,
我们授予 约翰派翠克雷恩教授
we recognize Professor John Patrick Ryan
一枚紫心勋章 希望他下次能够躲过子弹
with the Order of the Purple Target, and hope that he will duck next time,
奖牌上的字: 射我
继续教他的历史 而不要成为历史的一部分
lest he become part of history rather than a teacher of it.
- 他多大了?- 十岁
- How old is he?- Ten.
厚玻璃窗?
Plate glass window?
开始吧
Here we go.
- 大家好 - 早安 凯西
- Hi, guys. - Good morning, Cathy.
我一点有视网膜手术 可能要取消
I've got a retina at 1:00. We might have to bump it.
这个要花不少时间
This could take some time.
取消吧
Yep, let's bump it.
我们准备好了
We're all set to go.
开始吧
Okay, let's do it.
你就像约翰·韦恩 一样挺身而出?
So you just waded on in like John Wayne.
为什么那么做?
Why did you do it?
你当时怎么想的?
What were you thinking, man?
不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没想
I wasn't thinking.
就这样?
That's it?
你听起来像是我的学生
You sound like some of my students.
我当时很愤怒
It just pissed me off.
我不能就那样袖手旁观
I couldn't just stand there
眼睁睁看他们杀人
and watch them shoot those people right in front of me.
是…愤怒
It was rage.
纯粹的愤怒
Pure rage.
令我很生气
It just made me mad.
老兄 我希望你永远不会生我的气
Here's hoping you never get mad at me, man.
好了 现在该我了
Okay, now it's my turn.
她迟到了 肖恩
She's late, Sean.
- 然后呢?- 然后她就去了舞会
- Yeah, and then what?- And then she was at our dance.
是吗?
Yeah?
然后最后这个人…
And then this guy, at the end, he…
她很可爱 不是吗?
Kind of cute, isn't she?
是吗?
Is she?
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - See ya.
- 妈妈 - 宝贝 你好吗?
- Hi, Mommy. - Hi, sweetie. How are you?
行动吧
Let's do it.
(停止)
见鬼
Goddamn!
(慢行)
50号♥公路 往西
Highway 50. West.
- 晚安 博士 - 晚安
- Good night, Doc. - Good night.
车上的字: 空运快递
衣服上的字: 安纳波利斯)
雷恩博士!让开!
Dr. Ryan!Clear the way!
肖恩米勒在哪儿?
Where's Sean Miller?
肖恩米勒在哪儿?
Where's Sean Miller?
雷恩博士 请到这边来
Dr. Ryan, come around here.
这里是外科
This is Surgery.
请找凯萨琳雷恩医生
Yeah, Dr. Catherine Ryan, please.
- 雷恩博士 你没事吧?- 她已经下班了
- Dr. Ryan, are you all right?- She's left for the day.
离开多久了?
How long?
雷恩博士?
Dr. Ryan?
拜托!拜托
Come on!Come on!
外科部
电影精选列表