我会摧毁你们
I will fucking destroy you.
将此作为我的毕生追求目标
I will make it my mission in life.
对不起
Excuse me.
你们刚听到了吗?
Well, lads, did you hear that?
往这边站一些 瞄准一点
Stand sideways, you're less of a target.
很棒
Yes!
卫星来了!
Satellite's coming!
弟兄们 我们走
Celts, let's go!
快走
Come on.
快进去
Get inside!
那么
So…
英国反恐部队追查到 公爵被袭时所用的武器
SO13 traced the weapons used in the Lord Holmes incident
是来自格达费的军♥火♥供应商
to an arms dealer that supplies Qaddafi.
肖恩逃跑过程中
Now, when Sean Miller escaped,
最后一次被人看见是在英吉利海峡的一艘船上
he was last seen in a Zodiac heading out into the Channel in a gale,
开始我觉得不可能
which didn't make much sense
但我查了下那天的货船
until I checked on the freighters that were out there that day.
有一艘叙利亚籍的船
Syrian registry.
负责将中东的军♥火♥
Known to carry arms from the Middle East
运送到地中海的客户 格达费是其中之一
to client states in the Mediterranean, including Qaddafi.
米勒坐船去了北非?
So, Miller takes a slow boat to North Africa.
没错
Exactly.
我们的卫星在沙漠上空
Now, we send our birds up over the desert,
拍摄到了多少个营地?
photographing, what, how many camps?
182个
One hundred and eighty-two.
一天之内就拍到了182个
One hundred and eighty-two camps a day in North Africa.
利比亚基地 意大利红色旅 巴勒斯坦解放组织
Libyan bases, PLO, Red Brigade,
法国直接行动组织 西德红军派
Action-Directe, West German Red Army Faction.
但是这条船停靠在 班加西那天
But on the day that this particular ship docked in Benghazi,
只有九个营地 有新人加入的活动迹象
there's activity in only nine camps with people arriving.
这个确定是巴勒斯坦解放组织
Now, this one we know for sure is PLO.
这个是光明之路
This one's Shining Path.
这七个我们不知道
These seven we're not so sure about.
为什么?
Why?
这是我们的卫星…
Well, we got satellites…
因为这些帐篷里的人 比我们更清楚卫星
Well, because the people in those camps know probably better than we do
何时会从他们头顶经过
exactly what time the satellite's going to pass overhead.
马蒂
And, Marty,
你得让我们重设卫星时间表
unless you authorize us to retask those satellites
在他们查觉前就开始拍照
so we can get a look before they're overhead from the side,
这样才能知道他们在哪个营地
we're never going to know which camp they're at.
杰克 你知道重设卫星时刻表 是多么复杂的工程吗?
Jack, do you have any idea how big a deal it is to retask those satellites?
知道
Yeah.
再看看18号♥营地
Bring up camp 18 again.
锁定这个营地
Tighten on the camp here.
看看这里
Let's look up in here.
看能不能发现什么
See what we can see.
给我看看这帮人
Show me this grouping here.
没什么特别 返回原来的画面
No, that's nothing. Go back to the bigger picture.
看看这下面
Let me see down here.
那是什么?
What's that?
锁定那个
Tighten up on that, will you?
你能放大吗?清晰点?
Can you enhance that, sharpen it up?
女人的胸
Tits.
我不知道
I don't know.
空降特勤队可以两分钟内 消灭掉所有这些营地
SAS could take on any one of these camps in under two minutes,
不费吹灰之力杀掉所有人 然后扬长而去
kill everybody there, and be gone before the echo fades.
你确定这是同一个女人吗?
Are you sure this is the same woman?
继续调查吧
Keep at it, then.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
嗨
Hi.
再读一遍 爸爸
Read it again, Daddy.
"今天太阳没有出来"
"The sun did not shine.
"还下起了雨"
"It was too wet to play,
"外面湿漉漉的不能玩 我们只好坐在家里"
"so we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day.
"我和莎莉坐着 只有我和她"
"I sat there with Sally. We sat there, we two.
"我多希望能做些什么事情"
"And I said, 'How I wish we had something to do.'
"出去湿漉漉 玩皮球又冷冰冰"
"Too wet to go out, too cold to play ball.
"所以我们坐在家里 什么也不做"
"So we sat in the house. We did nothing at all.
"我们只能一直坐着"
"So all we could do was just sit, sit, sit, sit.
"我们不喜欢这样 一点都不高兴"
"And we did not like it, not one little bit.
"突然间 砰的一声"
"And then something went bump."
帕迪奥尼尔能安然入睡 真是一件讽刺的事
Paddy O'Neil can sleep at night. In fact, he probably enjoys the irony.
她不是爱尔兰人 她是英国人
She's not Irish. She's English.
(贝瑞拉照片)
这就是你刹那间所看到…
And this is the girl you saw
坐在吉普车里的那个女孩?
in the blink of an eye in a jeep as it passed you doing 40?
对
Yeah.
你想让我怎么做?
What am I supposed to do here?
告诉英国反恐部队她的身份
Tell SO13 you know who she is.
把她的名字和照片给他们
Tell them her name. Give them her picture.
告诉他们她伪装成珍品书商
Tell them that she poses as a rare book dealer
让他们找到她
and ask them to look for her.
不然还能怎么做?
What do you mean, what do you do?
我的意思是 我该拿你怎么办?
What am I supposed to do with you, Jack?
你走进一间半数的人都想 置你于死地的酒吧
You walk into a bar, half of whose customers want you dead.
你在一堆爱尔兰共和军面前
You walk up to the IRA's bagman,
威胁他们的募款人?
and in front of his guys, you threaten him?
你从来都不是行动组的人
You're not a field man, Jack. You never were.
你是分♥析♥员 分♥析♥一下吧
You are an analyst. Analyze that.
我要的不是取代你的工作
I am not after your job, Marty.
而是那个想杀害我家庭的人
I'm after the man who tried to kill my family.
你仔细想想好吗?
Then will you think?
你跟奥尼尔 说你在找一个女人
You tell O'Neil that you're looking for a girl.
他给你一张女人的照片
He gives you the pictures of a girl.
他只是想随便把你打发 这样你也相信?
He obliges you to get you off his back, and you believe him?
我没有跟他说我找的是女人
I didn't tell him I was looking for a girl, Marty.
(珍品书协会)
警官?
Sarge?
过来看看这个
Come and look at this.
(斯塔电力有限公♥司♥ 1917年)
我其实也是一名书虫 虽然看起来不像
Bit of a bookworm meself, not that you'd know it to look at me.
你喜欢什么类型的书?悬疑小说?间谍小说?
What's your passion, then?Mysteries?Spy novels?
伊恩佛莱明读过吗?
Familiar with Ian Fleming, are you?
这是一家珍品书店
This is a rare book shop.
珍品书?
Rare books?
的确很少见
Yeah, so they are.
你找到问题了吗?不然我找别人了
Can you locate the problem, or do I have to call someone else?
找到了
Already have.
整座楼的电线 都是在战前铺设的
The wiring in this whole place dates from before the war.
一次大战前
The first war.
对我们电力行业来说 也很罕见
It's what we call, in the electrical business, rare.
你能修好吗?
Yes. Can you fix it?
当然可以
Oh, sure. I can fix it.
不过你付得起帐吗?
Can you afford it?That's the question.
你只管修好了
Just fix it.
哎哟
Hello.
他看见了吗?
He's seen it, hasn't he?
我不知道
I don't know.
他发现了
He's got it. Look.
这是什么?
Here, what do you make of this?
我…
I…
我不知道
I have no idea.
该死
Damn!
我现在要出去一下
I have to go out now for a few minutes
要送几本书
to deliver some books.
请你继续修吧
Please keep about your repairs.
这得花一周才能完成 别担心
I'll be here all week, guv. Don't worry.
(珍品书)
(库利书店)
我要抓到他
He's mine!
该死
Damn!
在白宫的晚宴没问题
电影精选列表