Dinner at the White House is no problem.
那问题是什么?
What is the problem?
没问题 我们只是那天没时间
No problem, we're just running out of dates.
我们可以这么做
Yes. We could do that.
把这件事挪到那天
Move that to there,
这样14号♥就有空了
which would leave us the 14th?
14号♥
The 14th.
杰佛瑞 向约翰雷恩 确认一下在华盛顿使♥馆♥的
Geoffrey, let's check with John Ryan about scheduling a presentation dinner
授勋晚宴的事宜 时间是…
at our embassy in Washington on the…
14号♥
14th.
14号♥
The 14th.
我们再核对一下 好让我有个清楚的概念
So, let's go over this again so I can get it clear.
我们先在华盛顿白宫…
We start in Washington with the White House…
我是杰佛瑞沃特金斯
Geoffrey Watkins.
抱歉 我要找泰特斯先生
Oh, I beg your pardon. I'm trying to reach Mr. Titus.
请问这分机是2691吗?
Is that extension 2691?
不是 是2619
No, this is 2619.
非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
你起来做什么?快回去睡觉
What are you doing up?Go back to bed.
我想在她醒来时在她身旁
I wanted to be there when she wakes up.
我和你一起去 然后我坐计程车回来
I'll go with you, and then I'll take a cab back.
好吧
Okay.
喂?
Hello?
请稍等
Yes. Just a minute.
找你的
It's for you,
约翰爵士
Sir John.
你好?
Hello?
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
雷恩先生当晚有庆祝活动 不能改期了
Mr. Ryan has a special celebration that evening that he can't change.
他想邀请你参加
He wondered if you might care to join them.
在哪 他家里吗?
Where, at his house?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有何不可?
Why not?
这是我们八天前在柏林拍的
We shot this eight days ago in Berlin.
一
One,
二
two,
三 共四位英国人和他一起
three, four Brits traveling with him.
轻型武器
Light arms.
重型武器在车内
The heavy stuff's in the cars.
他是德国人 他也是
He's German, he's German.
肖恩 你对这不感兴趣吗?
This boring you, Sean?
四个 加起来总共六个
Four, six altogether.
霍姆斯飞去华盛顿 也应该是同样的保安人员
Should be the same security when Holmes flies to Washington.
我们必须找到他周围 没有保安人员的空隙
We've got to find the moment when he's unprotected.
华盛顿四天 纽约一天
Four days in Washington, one day in New York.
购物
Shopping.
没错 两个高加索人
Yeah. Two Caucasians.
看看那个戴帽子的人
Take a look at the one with the hat.
他胳膊有点发红
His arms look a little pink.
太阳晒伤的 一定是刚来的
Sunburn. New arrival.
你觉得呢?同一个人?
What do you think?Same guy?
那个珍品书商 邓尼斯库利
That rare book dealer, Dennis Cooley,
他是秃头
he's bald.
营地里可能有女人
Now, it's possible there could be a woman in some of these camps,
但是她和库利一起出现…
but with her and Cooley in the same place,
如果那是库利
if that is Cooley,
就应该不只是巧合
the odds of coincidence are dropping fast.
但我还不确定
Still, I don't know. There's no way I can be
我没有绝对肯定的证据
absolutely certain.
拜托你 杰克
Excuse me, Jack.
生命中有能完全肯定的事吗?
Tell me one thing in life that is absolutely for certain.
我女儿的爱
My daughter's love.
我要知道的是你的最佳臆测
What I need to hear from you is your best guess,
我想我知道了
and I think I've heard it.
没错吧?
Haven't I?
那些混♥蛋♥夺走了我的书店
The bastards took away my book shop.
他们搬走了我的书
They took away my books!
邓尼斯 你不能来这里
I'm sorry, Dennis. You can't come.
你没有经过训练
You haven't got the training,
这项任务很复杂的
and this mission's going to be very messy.
我会开枪
I can fire a gun.
抱歉 邓尼斯
Sorry, Dennis.
你要带我去哪 马蒂?
Where are you taking me, Marty?
是你带我们来的 杰克
It's you who've taken us, Jack…
卫星现在已进入目的地区域
Satellite now entering target area.
进入战斗
…Into battle.
长官
Sir.
放大第四区域
Enlargement sector four.
空军接近目的地区域
Airborne support approaching target area.
预计到达时间35秒
ETA, 35 seconds.
地面是空降特勤队
SAS team on ground.
- 放大第18营 - 正在放大
- Enlarge camp 18. - Enlarging.
- 放大第一目标 - 正在放大
- Enlarge primary target. - Enlarging.
杀得漂亮
That is a kill.
收到 行动
Roger, roger. It's go, go, go.
目标已被消灭
Targets have been neutralized.
空军支援队正在接近
Airborne support approaching.
放大第五区域
Enlarge sector five.
(即时传送)
描述第二区域
Angle sector two.
第二区域
Sector two.
(状态: 即时)
空降特勤队撤退
SAS team withdrawing.
影像结束
Keyhole is passing out of visual.
结束了
It's over.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
跳
Jump.
你看
See?
(莎莉 欢迎回家)
谢谢
Appreciate it. Thanks.
巡逻一组 没有情况
Surveillance team one, all clear.
收到
Roger that.
你的手下需要喝杯咖啡吗?
You sure your men outside wouldn't like some coffee?
不用了 雷恩夫人
No, thank you, Mrs. Ryan They'll be just fine.
好吧
Okay.
我想谢谢你 雷恩小姐 谢谢你邀请我们参加庆祝会
And I'd to thank you, Miss Ryan, for allowing us to impose upon your homecoming.
- 你… - 你是一位美丽优雅的女孩
- You're… - You're a beautiful and gracious young lady.
认识你是我莫大的荣幸
And it's my distinct pleasure to make your acquaintance.
不客气
You're welcome.
我想晚宴后再颁发勋章 如果你没有意见的话
I thought I might make the presentation after dinner, if you agree.
当然
Oh, sure.
你现在想看看吗?
Would you like to see it now?
杰佛瑞
Geoffrey…
- 天啊!非常漂亮 - 很漂亮
- Oh, my. That's very nice. - It's lovely.
我不是已经给过你一个了吗?
Didn't I already give you one of those?
请大家自便
Help yourselves.
这是你的第二块蛋糕了吧 小甜心?
Is that your second piece of cake, my little sweetie?
杰克 厕所在哪?
Where's the bathroom, Jack?
- 二楼左手边 - 谢谢
- Second door on the left. - Thank you.
谁还要点咖啡?
More coffee, anyone?
我要
I'd love some.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
打雷了
Here it comes.
厕所?
Bathroom?
- 里面有人 - 不 不是那间
- Someone in there. - No, that's not it.
那是地下室
That's the basement.
喂?
Hello?
杰克?我是马蒂
Jack?Marty.
有什么事吗?
Hey, Marty. What's going on?
很抱歉打扰了你的派对
I'm sorry to interrupt your party,
但你应该想尽快知道这消息
but I thought you'd like to know right away.
空降特勤队已经确认了 邓尼斯·库利的尸体
SAS just made positive ID on Dennis Cooley.
电影精选列表