Oh, yes. Come in, colonel. Come in and sit down.
德克斯上校 你的属下死得很漂亮
Colonel Dax, your men died very well.
- 喝咖啡吗,上校? - 不,谢谢长官
- Would you like some coffee, colonel? - No, thank you, sir.
保罗,我听说你命令 自己的炮兵部队…
By the way, Paul, it's been brought to my attention that you ordered your artillery
在进攻安特山丘时 对自己的部队开火
to fire on your own men during the attack on the ant hill.
我做了什么?谁说的?
I did what? Who told you that?
德克斯上校昨晚跟我说的
Colonel Dax came to me last night with the story.
德克斯上校
Colonel Dax, I've always known that you were a disloyal officer,
我早就知道你是个不忠的军官
但我没想到你会做出 这么低级的事
but I never dreamed that you would stoop to anything so low as this.
我有你炮兵观测员尼可上尉的誓词
General, I've sworn statements from captain Nichols, your artillery spotter,
那个拒绝听你命令的 炮兵指挥官卢梭上尉
captain Rousseau, the battery commander who refused your order.
我认为这真是可耻
I think it's infamous. Absolutely infamous.
德克斯上校的指控是空穴来风啦?
Then there's no truth at all to the charge made by colonel Dax?
我不知道你怎么敢那样问我
I don't see how you could even ask me that.
你不知道我听到有多高兴,保罗
You cannot imagine how glad I am to hear that, Paul.
我知道你会熬过去的
I'm certain that you'll come through it all right.
- 熬过什么? - 讯问法庭将等着你
- I'll come through what? - There'll have to be an inquiry.
- 讯问庭? - 这种事公众会忘记的
An inquiry?
Well, it won't amount to much. Those things never do, the public forgets.
- 公众? - 你必须还自己清白
- Pubfic? - You've got to have the right
to clear your name.
你不会承认这种 对你人格的恶意批评的
You cannot allow such vile insinuations against your character to go undenied.
原来如此
So that's it.
你拿我当代罪羔羊
You're making me the goat.
这整件事唯一完全无辜的人
The only completely innocent man in this whole affair.
我只有最后一件事跟你说,乔治
I have only one last thing to say to you, George.
被你在背后捅一刀的 是个道地的军人
The man you stab in the back is a soldier.
话说回来…
Well,
事情总是得解决
it had to be done.
法国不能让傻瓜左右军队的命运
France cannot afford to have fools guiding her military destiny.
很感激你让我知道这件事
I'm grateful to you, Dax, for having brought this matter to my attention.
上校,你愿意接替 米罗将军的职务吗?
Colonel Dax, how would you like general mireau's job?
- 他的什么? - 他的职务
- His what, sir? - His job.
先让我搞清楚,长官
Let me get this straight, sir.
你要我接掌米罗将军的指挥权?
You're offering me general mireau's command?
得了,得了,德克斯上校 惊讶不要演得太过火
Come, come, colonel Dax. Don't overdo the surprise.
你从一开始就觊觎这个职位 我们都知道,孩子
You've been after the job from the start. We all know that, my boy.
我可能是任何人,长官 但我绝不是你的孩子
I may be many things, sir, but I am not your boy.
我当然不是说实质上的关系
Well, I certainly didn't mean to imply any biological relationship.
- 从各方面而言,我都不是你的孩子 - 你是在挑衅我,上校?
- I'm not your boy in any sense. - Are you trying to provoke me, colonel?
- 我为什么要那么做? - 正确,还没升官…
- Why should I want to do that? - Exactly. It would be a pity
就搞丢官位多可惜
to lose your promotion before you get it.
何况是你精心策划已久的升官
A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
长官,需不需要我建议你 怎么处理这项升迁?
Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
上校,立刻道歉 不然我要将你逮捕起来!
Colonel Dax, you will apologize at once or shall be placed under arrest!
我因为没有对你完全诚实而道歉
I apologize for not being entirely honest with you.
因为没有露出真感情道歉
I apologize for not revealing my true feelings.
因为没有更早告诉你而道歉
I apologize, sir, for not telling you sooner
你是个腐化、变♥态♥的老头
that you're a degenerate, sadistic old man.
我宁死永远不可能向你道歉!
And you can go to hell before I apologize to you now or ever again!
德克斯上校,我对你失望透了
Colonel Dax, you're a disappointment to me.
你因为沉迷于滥情主义 平白败坏了敏锐的心智
You've spoiled the keenness of your mind by wallowing in sentimentality.
你真的想救那几个人
You really did want to save those men
你没有觊觎米罗的指挥权
and you were not angling for mireau's command.
你是个理想主义者,我可怜你 就像我可怜乡下白♥痴♥一样
You're an idealist, and I pity you as I would the village idiot.
我们在打仗 打一场非赢不可的仗
We're fighting a war, Dax, a war that we've got to win.
那几个人因为不打仗被枪毙
Those men didn't fight, so they were shot.
你指控米罗将军 而我坚持他付出代价
You bring charges against general mireau, so I insist that he answer them.
我哪里做错了?
Wherein have I done wrong?
因为你不知道问题的答案…
Because you don't know the answer to that question,
我可怜你
I pity you.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
接下来为各位带来一项特别娱乐
Now, gentlemen, we have a little special entertainment
for you.
跟往常一样,稍微变化一下
Sort of a... Sort of a little diversion, as it were.
我太太常说 “没有变化的生活算什么生活”
And my wife always says, "what is life without a little diversion?"
各位,献给你们最新的战利品
Now, gentlemen, I give you our latest acquisition from the enemy.
嘘!
来自野蛮之地德国!
From Germany, the land of the hun!
各位,因为战争的浪潮
Gentlemen, a little Pearl washed ashore
被冲上岸的小珍珠
by the tide of war.
嘿,说点文明人说的话!
Hey, talk in a civilized language!
没错,小妮子能力有限
It's true. The little lady has her limitations.
事实上,她根本没有才华
As a matter of fact, she has absolutely no talent at all,
除了一样天生的小小天赋
except, that is, well, maybe a little natural talent.
小妮子不会跳舞 也不会说笑话
The little lady can't dance, she can't tell any jokes,
小鼻子上不会平衡橡皮球
and she can't balance rubber balls on her little nose.
但她的歌♥声像小鸟一样动听! 她有副金嗓子
But she can sing like a bird! She has a throat of gold.
- 好耶,宝贝! - 快,蜜糖!唱首歌♥!
- Come on, baby! - Come on, honey! Sing us a song!
大声点!大声点!
Louder! Louder!
- 长官 - 什么事?
- Sir. - Yes, sir?
接获命令,立刻回前线去
We have orders to move back to the front immediately.
- 再给弟兄们几分钟 - 是的,长官
Give the men a few minutes more, sergeant.
Yes, sir.
电影精选列表