- 其中可能有我们的朋友 - 他们是第三营的
- Maybe they're some of our friends. - That's the third battalion.
总之,我们现在没有朋友
Anyway, right now we have no friends.
干嘛自找麻烦? 反正我们脱不了身的
Why kid yourself? We're not going to get out of this.
你可能不会,但我会 我可以向你保证
Maybe you're not, but I am. I'll guarantee you of that.
看到那只蟑螂没?
You see that cockroach?
明天早上我们会死,但它还活着
Tomorrow morning, we'll be dead and it'll be alive.
蟑螂跟我太太 和小孩的关系会多于我
It'll have more contact with my wife and child than I will.
我会消失,而它会活下去
I'll be nothing, and it'll be alive.
至少现在你可以杀了它
Now you got the edge on him.
晚安,孩子们 我是杜普雷神父
Good evening, my sons. I'm father du pres.
- 有消息吗? - 有,但恐怕是坏消息
Is there any news?
Yes, I'm afraid I bring you very bad news.
你们应该做最坏的准备 德克斯上校交代我告诉你们
You must prepare yourselves for the worst. Colonel Dax asked me to tell you.
- 天啊,不! - 他想办法用电♥话♥联络…
- Oh, mercy, no! - He's been in telephone contact
司令部 但没机会跟布罗拉将军说话
with army headquarters but unable to speak to general broulard
也找不到任何有力人士
or, for that matter, to anyone in authority.
师部也一样,没人愿意出面
The same way at division. No one wants to be found.
- 我们还有多少时间? - 时间还很多
- How much time do we have? - You have plenty of time yet.
绝对够你们做好心理准备
Certainly more than enough to prepare yourselves.
In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti. Amen.
神父,可以帮我送信吗?
Father, will you take this letter for me, please?
- 当然,孩子 - 给我太太的
- Of course, my son. - It's to my wife.
她不可能理解这件事 我想办法向她解释
She won't understand this, and I tried to explain it to her.
我一定会帮你送达
I'll see that she gets it.
你要不要告解?
Do you want me to hear your confession?
神父,老实说,我不太信教
Well, father, to tell you the truth, I'm not very religious.
我知道你想帮忙,非常感激
I know you're trying to help, and I appreciate it,
如果现在才开始祈祷 我会觉得自己是伪君子
but if I started praying now I'd feel like a hypocrite.
不对,孩子
Oh, that's an error, my son.
上帝随时准备接受你的祷告
God is always ready to listen to your prayers.
好吧,神父 你肯听我告解吗?
All right, father. Will you please hear my confession now?
可以
Yes.
孩子,你应该对创造者有信心 人皆难免一死
Have faith in your creator, my son. Death comes to us all.
以圣父、圣子、圣灵之名
In the father, the son and the holy ghost.
好深奥哟,“人皆难免一死”
That's really deep, "death comes to us all."
真是深奥极了
That really is deep.
法洛,担心好运不再了吗?
Say, ferol, what's the matter? Afraid your luck isn't going to hold up?
看!这是我的信仰
Look! This is my religion.
伟大的酒瓶,原谅我的过错 因为我现在要安睡了
Oh, great bottle, forgive me my sins, for now I lay me down to sleep.
我可以先干为敬吗?谢谢,阿们
Bo-peep. May I drink of you first? Thank you. Amen.
我了解你的痛苦,孩子 但你不能因此而欺骗自己
I understand your anguish, my son, but you must not let it harden your heart.
我可以跟你说一件事吗,神父?
May I tell you something, father?
我家乡有一家小餐馆
Back in my hometown, there was a certain little café
吧台上有一块奇怪的招牌
with an amusing sign over the bar.
它写着…
It read,
“不要不好意思要求赊帐 我们会很礼貌的拒绝”
"do not be afraid to ask for credit, for our way of refusing is very polite."
- 好了,坐下,你喝醉了 - 巴黎,不要管我
- Come on, arnaud. Sit down. You're drunk. - Oh, Paris, leave me alone.
- Come on, come on, sit down. - Paris!
你可以带着你那油腔滑调的 伪善答案滚出去吗?
Can you get out of here with your sanctimonious, pat answers?
- 你故意来折磨我们的吗? - 不,我尽全力来帮助你
What are you hanging around for, to torture us?
No, to help you with all my power.
- 你的权力?你没有权力! - 不,但上帝有权力
- Your power? You have no power! - No, but god has power.
- 祂有吗?笑死人了! - 你可以获得救赎的
- Does he? What a laugh! - You can be saved.
救赎?我获得救赎?
Saved? I'll be saved?
闭嘴,阿诺!
Cut it out, arnaud!
阿诺!
Arnaud!
阿诺…
Arnaud.
神父,快去叫医生
Father, get a doctor. Quick.
这样他就会安静了 但头颅伤得很重
That should keep him quiet long enough. That's a nasty skull fracture, though.
- 他可能活不过今晚 - 我们应该怎么办?
- He may not live out the night. - What are we supposed to do with him?
我建议把他绑在担架上 倾斜的时候才不会滑开
My advice is to tie him to a stretcher
so he won't slip when you tilt it vertically.
这种情况应该不会被枪决吧
Surely they won't execute a man in that condition.
判决还是得执行 我已经跟将军确认过了
I'm sorry, father, the sentence will be carried out.
I've already checked with the general on it.
如果明早他还活着 多打他的脸几下
If he's still alive in the morning,
pinch his cheeks a couple of times before you take him out on the field.
他可能会睁开眼睛 将军希望他处于清醒状态
It may make him open his eyes. The general wants him to be conscious.
什么事?
Yes?
- 罗杰中尉报告,长官 - 进来
- Lieutenant roget reporting, sir. - Come in, come in.
波伦杰中士说你找我,长官
Sergeant boulanger said you wanted to see me, sir.
是的,几小时之后 我们有件棘手的事
Yes, lieutenant.
Looks as if we have a pretty unpleasant thing on our hands
in a few hours, doesn't it?
- 你指的是枪决? - 是的,就是枪决的事
- You mean the execution, sir? - Yes, I mean the execution.
是的,长官,非常不幸
Yes, sir. It's very unfortunate.
非常不幸,正是我的感觉
Very unfortunate. That's just how I feel about it.
- 大家都很难过,长官 - 你怎么会…
- None of us are happy about it, sir. - How'd you happen
选中巴黎下士?
to pick corporal Paris?
横竖得选一个人,长官
I... I had to pick somebody, sir.
没错,当然你不是基于个人因素…
That's right, you did. Of course, you had no personal motive
- 才选巴黎的吧,是吗? - 不是,长官
- in picking Paris, did you? - Oh, no, sir.
你因为他是个懦夫 才选他的,是吗?
You picked him because he was a coward, didn't you?
是,还是不是?
Did you or didn't you?
是的,长官,是的
Oh, yes, sir. I did.
如你所说,横竖得选一个人
Well, like you say, somebody had to be picked.
- 真是头痛,长官 - 对,我也有同样头痛的问题
- It was quite a problem, sir. - Yes, I have the same kind of problem.
我得选一个人负责明天的枪决队
I have to pick someone to be in charge of the firing squad tomorrow.
你有任何反对理由吗?
Do you have any objections to taking the job?
- 我,长官? - 是的,你
- Me, sir? - Yes, you.
你不舒服吗?
What's the matter? Don't you feel well?
没有不舒服,长官,只是我…
We... no... yeah, I feel all right, sir. It's just that I...
这里太热吗?要不要我开窗?
Is it too hot in here? Would you like me to open a window?
不用,长官
No, sir, no, sir.
只是我不曾负责过枪决队,长官
Well, it's just that I've never been in charge of a firing squad before, sir.
小事一桩,首先 帮忙中士将人绑在柱子上
There's nothing to it. First you help the sergeant tie the men to the post
问他们要不要矇住眼睛 如果要,你就帮他绑上
and of course, offer the men blindfolds,
and well, if they want them, you tie them on.
然后回枪决队就位,举起剑…
Now, you take your position with the firing squad, you raise your sword.
“预备、瞄准、发射”
Ready, aim, fire.
然后将左轮枪拔♥出♥来♥,走向前
Then you draw your revolver out, you walk forward
对每个人头部开一枪
and put a bullet through each man's head.
长官,我请求免除这项任务
Sir, I request that I be excused from this duty.
请求否决
Request denied.
- 上校,我… - 工作交给你啰
- Colonel, I... - You've got the job. It's all yours.
- 没事了 - 上校,如果你可以…
- That's all, lieutenant. - Colonel, if you could just...
没事了!
That's all, lieutenant!
哪一位?
Yes?
抱歉,长官,德克斯上校吗?
Excuse me, sir. Colonel Dax?
- 什么事? - 我叫卢梭,长官
- Yes? - My name is Rousseau, sir.
- 炮兵连上尉 - 什么事,上尉?
- Captain of artillery. - What is it, captain?
我有件事想报告 可能需要召开军事法庭的事
I have something to tell you, sir, that may have a bearing on the court martial.
进来
Come in, captain.
上校,晚安
Colonel. Good evening.
- 晚安 - 过来坐
- Good evening, sir. - Good evening. Come and sit down.
谢谢长官,这样打扰你,非常抱歉
Thank you, sir. I... I'm really sorry to intrude on you in this way.
不会,我随时都乐意见到你 来根雪茄吗?
Not at all. Always delighted to see you, colonel Dax. Will you have a cigar?
不,谢谢长官
No, thank you, sir.
- 我… - 你应该会觉得很美味
- Well, I... - Think you'll find it delicious.
没邀请你参加舞会 我应该向你道歉
I must apologize for not inviting you to join the party downstairs tonight,
但这是个穿礼服的场合
but I'm afraid that it's a dress affair.
谢谢长官,我必须承认
Thank you, sir, but I must confess
这不全是交际性的来访
that this is not entirely a social visit.
德克斯,别再旧事重提了
Oh, come, Dax. Let's not go over all that ground again.
虽然我得承认,从伤亡情况来判断
Though, I must admit that judging
贵团一定付出想当可观的努力
from the casualties, the efforts of your regiment must have been considerable.
既然了解,你怎么可以 允许这几个人明天被枪决?
How can you understand that and allow these men to be shot tomorrow?
上校,这件事你的看法太简单的
Come, colonel, you're choosing to take a rather simple view of this.
这项攻击行动是不可能的任务 参谋总部应该知道
The attack was impossible from the start. The general staff must have known that.
德克斯上校,我们认为 这场战争我们经营得很好
Colonel Dax, we think we're doing a good job running the war.
你应该明了参谋总部 必须承受来自报纸和政客…
You must be aware of the fact
that the general staff is subject to all kinds of unfair pressures
各种不公平的压力
from newspapers and politicians.
进攻安特山丘 或许是不可能的任务
Maybe the attack against the ant hill was impossible.
或许我们的判断出了差错
Perhaps it was an error of judgement on our part.
换个角度想,如果你的部属 更勇敢一点,说不定就攻下来了
电影精选列表