- 那是什么? - 不知道
- What's that? - I don't know.
勒容,去察看一下,我们掩护你
Lejeune, move out and look that over. We'll cover you.
夜间巡逻还分头进行?
Split up a night patrol?
出去,勒容
Move out, lejeune.
事情不妙,我们回去吧
I don't like this. Let's get out of here.
应该给他多一点时间
We haven't given him enough time.
- 再等下去,也会被他们逮着 - 我们必须等他
If we wait any longer, they'll get us too.
We've got to wait for him.
他一定死了,他在哪里?
He must be dead. Where is he?
- 如何啊? - 意外吧,中尉?
- Well! - Surprised, lieutenant?
是很意外,我以为你死了
Yes, I am. Happily surprised. I thought you'd been killed.
你等不及侦察结果 对吧,中尉?
You didn't wait around to find out, did you, lieutenant?
你这话是什么意思?
Now, look here. What do you mean?
你杀了勒容之后就逃之夭夭
I mean you ran like a rabbit after you killed lejeune.
杀了勒容?你在说什么?
Killed lejeune? What are you talking about?
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't think I like your tone.
请记住你在跟长官讲话
You're speaking to an officer. Remember that.
好吧,我一定是搞错了,长官
Oh, well, I must be mistaken, then, sir.
长官不可能干这种事
An officer wouldn't do that.
人不可能做这种事
A man wouldn't do it.
畜生才会做这种事
Only a thing would.
鬼鬼祟祟、醉醺醺…
A sneaky, booze-guzzling,
胆小的鼠辈、豆♥腐♥渣♥脑袋
yellow-bellied rat with a bottle for a brain...
- 没骨气 - 够了
- That's enough. - And a streak of spit for a spine.
- 你麻烦大了 - 哦,是吗?
- You got yourself into a mess, lieutenant. - Oh, I have, have I?
你的麻烦更大,第一,不服从
Well, you've got yourself in a worse one. First, general insubordination.
第二,威胁上级长官
Second, threatening your superior officer.
第三,抗命,以及怂恿他人抗命
Third, refusing to obey an order and inciting others to do the same.
这些罪名写在书面上 你认为会怎么样?
How do you think those charges are going to look on paper?
比不上这些的一半
Not half as bad as these.
卤莽行事,陷属下于险境
Endangering the lives of your men through recklessness,
值勤时酗酒,恶意谋杀下属
drunk on duty, wanton murder of one of your own men
面对敌人时胆小如鼠
and cowardice in the face of the enemy.
菲利浦,你指控过军官吗?
Phillip, have you ever tried to bring charges against an officer?
我的说法对你不利 你认为他们会相信谁?
It's my word against yours, you know.
Whose word do you think they're going to believe?
换句话说
Or let me put it another way.
他们会接受谁的说法?
Whose word do you think they're going to accept?
我跟你说我打算怎么办
Now, I'll tell you what I'm willing to do.
我的报告目前写到…
So far, all I have written in this report
你和勒容都在巡逻中阵亡
is that you and lejeune were killed while out on patrol.
我可以改成 在混战中,你走失了
I'll fix this to read that you made your way back
但你自行回来
after becoming separated during the skirmish.
- 此事就这样结束 - 你杀了勒容,你知道的
- That'll end the matter once and for all. - You killed lejeune.
You know that, don't you?
- 那是意外 - 你投掷手榴弹
- I'm sorry, it was an accident. - You threw that grenade killed him.
若能避免,我愿意付出任何代价 事实就是如此
I'd give anything in the world if it hadn't happened. That's the truth.
老实说,我知道你不喜欢我 但你以为我是哪种人?
Honestly, I know you don't like me, but what kind of a man do you think I am?
- 早安,上校 - 稍息,两位
- Oh, good morning, colonel. - At ease, men.
- 我在等你的报告 - 我们发现了一、两件事
I've been waiting for your report, lieutenant.
Well I think we found out a thing or two.
- 一切顺利吗? - 不,二兵勒容牺牲了
- Everything go well? - No, sir. Private lejeune was killed.
- 发生了什么事? - 都写在报告里,长官
- How'd it happen? - It's all right here in the report, sir.
- 报告给我 - 还没完全写好,长官
- Let's have it. - It isn't quite finished yet, sir.
下士,没事了,昨晚表现很好
That's all, corporal. You did a good night's work.
你应该感到光荣,好好去睡一觉
Should feel very proud of yourself. Go get some sleep.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
- 勒容怎么牺牲的? - 死于机♥枪♥炮火,长官
- How'd you lose lejeune? - Machine gun fire, sir.
他咳嗽,我们差点全被他害死
He coughed. Almost got us all killed.
写完报告,立刻送到我防空洞来
Finish that report and get it to my dugout immediately.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
炮轰从5点15分开始
The artillery starts at 0515.
第一营于5点30分出击
The first battalion will move out at 0530.
先头部队清除德军的铁丝网后
When the leading element have cleared the German wires,
第二波攻击,由第二和第三营负责
the second wave, consisting of the second and third battalions,
除了两个连留守,全体出动
minus two companies in reserve, will move out.
不得晚于5点40分
In no case later than 0540.
就这样,各位,有问题吗?
That's it, gentlemen. Are there any questions?
长官,炮轰准备时间只有15分钟吗?
Sir, is 15 minutes of artillery preparation all that we can expect?
时间再长一点 就会给敌方时间重整部队
The feeling is that any more than that
will give them too much time to get organized.
明天的天气对我们有利吗,长官?
What's weather supposed to be like tomorrow, sir?
天气太好
Too good.
没有下雨或起雾的机会?
No chance of rain or fog?
气象预报整天晴朗
The forecast is for sun all day.
或许我应该说,攻下安特山丘后
If, or perhaps I should say when, we take the ant hill,
我们要撑多久才有后援部队到?
how long do we have to hold it before we can expect any support?
米罗将军会亲自督导这次攻击
General mireau, who, by the way, will be personally observing the attack,
他答应明天日落前 72团会有援军抵达
has promised us support from the 72nd by sundown tomorrow,
意思是我们得撑一整天
which means, of course, that we'll have to hold all day.
还有问题吗?
Are there any more questions?
各位,祝你们好运 相信我们跟以往一样会熬过去
Well, gentlemen, good luck. I'm sure you'll come through as you always do.
去睡觉吧
Let's get some sleep.
我不怕明天会死,但我担心死法
I'm not afraid of dying tomorrow, only of getting killed.
- 真是讲得不清不楚 - 你喜欢哪种死法?
- That's as clear as mud. - Which would you rather be done in by?
- 刺刀还是机关枪? - 当然是机关枪
- A bayonet or a machine gun? - Machine gun, naturally.
那正是我的重点 两者都是钢铁穿肠破肚
Naturally, that's just my point.
They're both pieces of steel ripping into your guts,
但机关枪比较快 干净俐落,比较不痛,不是吗?
only the machine gun is quicker, cleaner and less painful, isn't it?
- 那证明什么? - 证明我们大多数人…
- What does that prove? - That proves most of us
怕痛胜过怕死
are more afraid of getting hurt than of getting killed.
你看伯纳,他一碰到毒气就惊慌失措 我一点都不怕毒气
Look at Bernard. He panics when it comes to gas. Gas doesn't bother me a bit.
他看过中毒气的照片 但对我来说一点意义都没有
He's seen photos of gas cases, but it doesn't mean anything to me.
但我跟你说 我非常痛恨不戴钢盔
But I'll tell you something though.
I'd hate like the devil to be without my tin hat.
可是我不介意屁♥股♥不戴钢盔
But, on the other hand. I don't mind not having a tin hat for my tail.
- 为什么? - 因为脑袋在那里
- Why's that? - You ought to. Because people...
因为我知道头部中弹比屁♥股♥中弹痛
Because I know a wound to the head will hurt much more than one in the tail.
屁♥股♥只是肉,头部都是骨头
The tail is just meat, but the head, the head is all bone.
- 那是你的想法 - 当然
- Speak for yourself. - Tell me this.
除了刺刀,你最怕什么?
Aside from the bayonet, what are you most afraid of?
- 高爆弹 - 没错,我也是
- High explosives. - Exactly. It's the same with me.
因为它比任何东西都有杀伤力
Because, because I know that it can chew you up worse than anything else.
我听起来好像在告诉你 如果你真的怕死…
Look, it's just like I'm trying to tell you. If you're really afraid of dying,
你下半辈子必须活在恐慌之中
you'd be living in a funk all the rest of your life
因为你知道 往后任何一天你都可能会死
because you know you've got to go someday, any day.
如果你恐惧的是死亡 那你何必在乎是怎么死的?
And besides, if it's death that you're really afraid of,
why should you care about what it is that kills you?
你太聪明了,我听不懂,教授 我只知道大家都不想死
You're too smart for me, professor. All I know is nobody wants to die.
长官,一路到师部和派利冈
Through to division, sir. Through to polygon.
一片静悄悄,各单位已回报准备妥当
Everything quiet. All units report themselves ready.
倒数2分钟
Zero minus two.
各位,要不要来杯酒?
May I offer you gentlemen some cognac?
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
你先请,长官
After you, sir.
敬法国
To France.
倒数15、14、13…
Minus15,14, 13...
10、9、8
Ten, nine, eight,
7、6、5、4
seven, six, five, four,
3、2、1、0
three, two, one, zero.
中士,B连呢?
Sergeant, where's b company?
不知道,长官
I don't know, sir.
- 他们跑到哪里去了? - 左侧,长官
- Where in heaven's name are they? - On the left, sir.
其他人呢?过一分钟了 他们还在战壕里
Where are the rest? Zero plus one, and they're still in the trenches.
他们没有前进,没用的懦夫! 他们没有前进!
They're not advancing. Miserable cowards! They're not advancing!
密集火力已经移开了 他们还在战壕里!
The barrage is getting away from them. They're still in the trenches!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
尼可上尉
Captain Nichols.
是的,长官?
Yes, sir?
下令75团开始对我们的阵地开火
Order the 755 to commence firing on our own positions.
上尉,你听不懂我的命令吗?
Captain, do you fail to comprehend the meaning of my order?
不,长官,但恕我直问…
No, sir, but I respectfully ask to...
上尉,你听不懂我的命令吗?
Captain, do you fail to comprehend the meaning of my order?
不,长官
No, sir.
电影精选列表