- 那就传令下去,上尉 - 是的,长官
- Then carry it out, captain. - Yes, sir.
哈啰,派利冈?这里是师部
Hello, polygon? This is division.
第一和第二炮兵连开始发射
Batteries one and two commence firing
目标座标32-58-78
on coordinates 32-58-78.
第一、第二炮兵连开始发射
Batteries one and two to commence firing
目标座标32-58-78
on coordinates 32-58-78, over.
将军,炮兵连指挥官回报 说那是我们自己的阵地
General, the battery commander reports those are our own positions.
他说一定是搞错了
He says it must be a mistake.
- 确认命令,上尉 - 是的,长官
- Confirm the order, captain. - Yes, sir.
没有错,命令已确认
There is no mistake. The order is confirmed.
炮兵连指挥官回报无法执行这道命令
Battery commander respectfully reports he cannot execute such an order
除非白纸黑字,并经将军签名,完毕
unless it is in writing and signed by the general, over.
将军,炮兵连指挥官回报 无法执行这道命令
General, battery commander respectfully reports he cannot execute such an order
除非白纸黑字,并经将军签名
unless it is in writing and signed by the general.
- 电♥话♥给我 - 是的,长官
- Give me that phone. - Yes, sir.
我是米罗将军
General mireau speaking.
炮兵连指挥官,长官
Battery commander speaking, sir.
部队叛变,拒绝前进 持续开火直到我下令停止!
The troops are mutinying, refusing to advance.
Fire as ordered until further notice!
我无意犯上,长官,你无权命令我 对自己弟兄开火
With all respect, sir, you have no right to order me to shoot down my own men
除非你愿意负百分之百的责任
unless you are willing to take full and undivided responsibility for it.
卢梭上尉,你到底听不听命令?
Captain Rousseau, are you going to obey my order?
收到书面命令之前 我无法执行这种命令,长官
I must have a written order before I can execute such a command, sir.
万一你阵亡呢?那我怎么办?
Supposing you are killed? Then where will I be?
你明天一早等着被枪毙吧!
You'll be in front of a firing squad tomorrow morning, that's where!
指挥权交给别人,回司令部来就逮
Hand over your command and report yourself under arrest to my headquarters!
罗杰!
Rogefl
- 你的人怎么还在这里? - 不可能,长官,维农少校阵亡了
lieutenant roget, why are your men still in here?
Impossible, sir. Major vignon is dead.
下令让这些人冲出战壕!
Get these men out of the trenches!
起来!我们再试一次! 下令他们冲出去!
Come on! Let's get ready for another try! Get these men out of here!
我已经试三次了!你看伤亡多惨重
I've tried three times! Look at all the casualties.
好,我们再试一次!出发!
All right, let's give it another try! Come on!
Let's give it another try!
不可能的,长官,全军都退守了
It's impossible, sir. All the men are falling back.
长官,我尊从上校的指挥
Sir, I respectfully submit to the colonel.
抱歉,你的说法对我不公平,长官
Pardon. Your remarks to me were very unfair, sir.
不可能的,不可能的
It's just impossible. It's just impossible.
将军,根据回报 全线攻击皆告失败
General, according to first reports, the attack has failed all along the line.
部队都退守战壕里
The men are falling back to our own trenches.
圣欧本少校,立刻安排 701团进来接防
Major Saint-auban, arrange for the immediate relief of the 701st regiment.
派他们去迪拉哥庄园 叫德克斯上校来向我报到
Have them sent to the chateau de I'aigle.
Have colonel Dax report to my headquarters.
古德少校,召开军事法庭
Major gouderc, assemble a general court martial.
明天下午3点开庭
Have it ready to meet at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果这些娘们不敢吃德军子弹
If those little sweethearts won't face German bullets, they'll face French ones!
请他们吃法国子弹!
我下令攻击,你的人竟拒绝进攻
I ordered an attack. Your troops refused to attack.
部队的确进攻了,长官 但他们无法推进
Our troops did attack, sir, but they could make no headway.
他们没有尽力,我亲眼看到了 一半士兵没离开过战壕
Because they didn't try, colonel. I saw it myself.
Half of your men never left the trenches.
我的部队三分之一动弹不得 因为火力实在太凶猛了
A third of my men were pinned down because the fire was so intense.
不要在小地方作文章 改变不了事实的
Don't quibble over fractions, colonel. The fact remains that
大部分的士兵根本没离开战壕
a good part of your men never left their own trenches.
德克斯上校 你的团每连交出十个人
Colonel Dax, I'm going to have ten men from each company in your regiment
以临阵退却罪名判处死刑
tried under penalty of death for cowardice.
- 死刑? - 临阵退却!
- Penalty of death? - For cowardice!
他们血管里流的是牛奶不是鲜血
They've skim milk in their veins instead of blood.
那是我见过最鲜红的牛奶 我的战壕里到处是鲜血
It's the reddest milk I've ever seen. My trenches are soaked with it!
- 你说够了 - 我不是咬文嚼字…
That's just about enough out of you, colonel.
- I'm not gonna mince words... - Colonel Dax,
如果你再用这种态度 我要将你逮捕了
if you continue in this manner, I shall have to place you under arrest.
我觉得上校说得有理 但他说得很唐突
I believe the colonel has a point, even though he makes it rather bluntly.
这不是审判 但具有一些审判的意味
This is not a trial, but it does bear certain aspects of one,
德克斯上校在技术上担任了 辩护律师的角色
and colonel Dax technically is cast in the role of the defense.
考虑各项指控后 法庭会给他辩护的自♥由♥
In view of the gravity of the charges,
a court of law would Grant him all possible latitude in presenting his case.
辩护自♥由♥是一回事 抗命是另一回事
Latitude is one thing, insubordination another.
我只不过是 提供个人意见,将军
I am merely offering an opinion, general.
请不必勉强接受
Please do not feel constrained to accept it.
我非常乐意接受,布罗拉将军
I'm perfectly willing to accept it, general broulard.
抱歉,长官,我的确无意抗命
I'm sorry, sir. I certainly didn't intend to be insubordinate.
我的主要目的是提醒你 过去每场战役这些弟兄…
My only aim is to remind you of the heroism these men have shown
展现出的英雄气概
on every occasion in the past.
我们谈的不是过去 我们谈的是现在
We're not talking about the past. We're talking about the present.
但你没看到吗,长官? 他们不是懦夫
But don't you see, sir? They're not cowards.
如果有人没离开战壕 是因为根本不可能离开
So if some of them didn't leave the trenches,
it must have been because it was impossible.
他们接获攻击命令 他们就有义务服从命令
They were ordered to attack. It was their duty to obey that order.
不能让他们自行决定那命令 是不是不可能
We can't leave it up to the men to decide when an order is possible or not.
如果是不可能的 唯一的证据就是他们的尸体
If it was impossible, the only proof of that would be their dead bodies
布满整个战壕
lying in the bottom of the trenches.
他们是废物,上校
They're scum, colonel.
整个团都是胆小、哀号♥ 夹着尾巴的赖皮狗
The whole rotten regiment is a pack of sneaking, whining, tail-dragging curs.
你真的这么认为吗?
Do you really believe that, sir?
没错,我正是这样认为
Yes, I do. That's exactly what I believe.
而且是无可争论的事实
And what's more, it's an incontestable fact.
干脆把整个团都枪毙算了? 我是说真的
Why not shoot the entire regiment? I'm perfectly serious.
你误会我的重点了 我们不是要屠♥杀♥法国♥军♥队
Well, now, colonel. You're missing the point entirely.
We don't want to slaughter the French army.
我们得杀一儆百
All we want to do is to set an example.
如果是杀一儆百,那杀我就好了
Oh, well, if it's an example you want, then take me.
- 杀你? - 是的,长官,如果要杀一儆百
- Take you? - Yes, sir. If it's an example you want,
一个人跟一百人没有两样
one man will do as well as a hundred.
最合理的选择就是主官 因为他必须为攻击负最大责任
The logical choice is the officer most responsible for the attack.
好了,上校,你太激动了
Come now, colonel. I think you're overwrought.
这不是军官的问题
This is not a question of officers.
保罗,我们不要演得太过火
Paul, we don't want to overdo this thing.
我们选出12人就好了
Suppose we just make it a dozen.
一开始我要一百人 现在减到12人
I was talking of a hundred men. Now we're down to 12.
保罗,不要再讨价还价了
Paul, let's not haggle over this thing anymore.
一次把问题做个了断 以后好好记取教训
Let's get it settled once and for all, so that we can all live with it.
或许我太急于伸张正义了
Well, perhaps I was a bit too anxious to see properjustice meted out.
我的一生奉献给军队
I've spent my entire life in the army.
一向忠于自己的原则
I've always tried to be true to my principles.
这是我唯一可以被指责的错误
It's the only mistake I can ever be accused of.
我会作个解决…
I'll settle for this.
交代连长从第一波攻击连中 各选出一人
Have the company commanders select one man from each company in the first wave.
- 总共三人 - 非常合理了,保罗
Three in all.
Well, that's very reasonable of you, Paul.
今天下午3点在庄园召开军事法庭
The court martial will meet at the chateau at three o'clock this afternoon.
- 时间对你方便吗? - 我不参加,保罗
- Will that be convenient for you, general? - I won't be there, Paul.
你不参与?
You won't be there?
不,这事你自行处理比较好
No. I think it best that you handle this matter on your own.
可能吧
米罗将军,可能的话
Probably so.
General mireau, if it's at all possible,
我愿意担任被告的辩护律师
I'd like to be appointed counsel for the accused.
我会加以考虑
I'll take the matter under consideration.
我们愿意允许此事 就这样决定了,上校
Oh, we can permit that, can't we, Paul? Of course we can.
Consider it settled, colonel.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
马上就中午了,保罗 希望你留下来吃午餐,上校
Noon straight up, Paul. I hope that you can stay for lunch, colonel.
乔治,恐怕上校没有时间
George, I'm afraid the colonel won't have time.
别否认,保罗 这个人被你隐藏很久了
Don't deny it, Paul, you've been hiding this man.
留作私用,我觉得你很自私
Keeping him for your own. I think that was very selfish of you.
谢谢将军 但恐怕到三点时间真的不多了
Thank you for your courtesy, general,
but I'm afraid there isn't much time between now and three o'clock.
当然,上校 希望有机会再跟你碰面
Of course, colonel. I shall look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again.
- 上尉?什么事? - 你下令我向你报告,长官
Yes, captain? What is it?
You ordered me to report to you here, sir.
- 卢梭上尉,炮兵连指挥官 - 是的,我知道
- Captain Rousseau, battery commander, sir. - Yes, of course.
我想跟你谈弹♥药♥短缺的事
I wanted to speak to you about some of your shells falling short.
我现在没时间,回去向指挥官报到 等候后续命令
I haven't time to go into it now. Report back to your command until further orders.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
- 此事不好,打击士气 - 我相当同意
- Bad stuff. It demoralizes the men. - I quite agree with you.
最好的解决办法 是将他调到别的单位
The best solution is to shelve him to another outfit.
讯问法庭会先将他训斥一番
A court of inquiry ought to roast him a bit first.
电影精选列表