and turned it into the one thing that no one can do without.
我赢得了我的傲慢
I earned my arrogance!
是的 没有我这一切都不会发生 你站在我的肩膀上
Yes, and none of that happens without me!
You stood on my shoulders!
我现在站在你的脖子上
And now I'm standing on your neck!
我比你领先十五步 尼克
I'm 15 moves ahead of you, Nick.
荷兰式交易 我安排的
The Dutch offer, me!
我一直折磨着你 直到最后一根稻草 亚当
I strung you along until the only hope was... Adam.
这是不可能
That's impossible.
不可能
Impossible?
我创建了怀亚特公♥司♥
I built Wyatt Corp.
不管卖♥♥不卖♥♥ 你的公♥司♥都完了
Sell or not, your company is finished.
你什么都没有 即使你得到了
You've got nothing in the pipe, and even if you did,
你也没有钱去推销
you've got no money to market it with.
一美元换四十美分 总比坐牢好
Forty cents on the dollar is a lot better than jail.
你自己选择
You make the choice.
现在滚
Now get out.
他喜欢吃子孙饭
He likes to eat his young.
那只能我自己吃
They're mine to eat.
是时候回到你悲惨的小生活了
It's time to go back to your sad little life.
为什么要这么麻烦
Why go to all the trouble?
因为我想看到他头破血流 走吧
Because I wanted to see him bleed. Go.
不 远不止这些 你不会为了这个去冒险
No. There's more to it, you wouldn't risk it all just for that.
我告诉过你 亚当 竞争孕育创新
I told you, Adam, competition breeds innovation.
门上写着他的名字 他屁♥股♥就翘起来了
With his name on the door, he developed his ass off.
你需要他
You needed him.
你需要他的智慧 因为他比你聪明
You needed his mind because he was smarter than you.
他造处理器很棒 手♥机♥很烂
He made a great processor and a shitty phone
野心很大 就像你一样 滚
and he served a purpose, just like you did. Go.
没有他你什么都不是
You're nothing without him.
阿库拉是真实的 会按我说的进行
Occura is real. It'll do everything I said it would.
我只需要他的处理器来运行
I just needed his processor to run it.
-你是谁 -戈达德先生
-Who is this? -Mr. Goddard?
还有谁
Who is this?
你读完电子邮件时 真的应该删掉
You should really trash your e-mails when you're done reading them.
今早我给你们发了一封邮件
I sent you all an e-mail this morning
里面我编码了类似投影显示数据识别你们
in which I encoded 3DPS-like data to identify you.
一直有人在听着 乔克
Someone is always listening, Jock.
始终
Always.
戈达德先生
Mr. Goddard.
戈达德先生 你被捕了
Mr. Goddard, you're under arrest.
我要让你的生活变成地狱
I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
请站起来 把手放在背后
Please stand, place your hands behind your back.
好 抓到他了
Yes! We got him.
你做得对 孩子
You did the right thing, kid.
对你的指控包括重罪欺诈
The charges against you include felony fraud,
工业间谍 妨碍司法公正 内♥幕♥交易
industrial espionage, obstruction ofjustice, insider trading.
奥古斯丁·戈达德 你有权保持沉默
Augustine Goddard, you have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可以并将在法庭上使用
Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 法庭会为你指派一名律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
the court will appoint one for you.
你明白我宣读给你听的这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?
我把怀亚特和戈达德交给了联邦调查局
I handed the Feds Wyatt and Goddard.
他们在很长一段时间内都看不到阳光
They won't be seeing light for a very long time.
朱迪思和米彻姆也罪有应得
Judith and Meachum got what they deserved too.
至于我 很幸运
As for me, I got lucky.
联邦调查局给了我一次机会与我合作
The Feds cut me a break for my cooperation.
不
No...
我想要的东西似乎不再那么重要了
The things I thought I wanted don't seem so important anymore.
我知道什么是对与错
I do know right from wrong, and...
我很抱歉花了这么长时间才采取行动
...I'm sorry it took me so long to act on it.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that
我从没想过这样对你
I never wanted to do any of this to you.
我希望有一天我能把事情做对
I hope one day I can make things right.
对不起 艾玛
I'm sorry, Emma.
谢谢
Thanks.
走走走 快走
Go, go, go, go! Go! Go! Go!
跑 快跑
Run, run!
怎么了
What?
我有没有告诉过你 你是对的
Did I ever tell you, you were right?
关于什么
About what?
一切
Everything.
我是说真的
I mean that.
对不起 我没有听你的
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
那个女孩怎么样了
How's it going with that girl?
她不肯和我说话
Well, she won't talk to me.
这不是结束
It ain't over till it's over.
你知道我和你妈妈约会花了多长时间
You know how long it took me to get a date with your mother?
有多久
How long?
很长时间
A long time.
我那时比你现在好看多了
And I was much better-looking then than you are now.
-是这样吗 -是的
-Oh, is that right? -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
你要去哪里 地铁在这边
Where you going? The subway is this way.
我坐的车比较快 来吧
I got a faster ride. Come on.
我以为我们就这样完了
I thought we were done with this shit?
这是租的 老爸 就为今天
It's a rental, Dad. I got it for the day.
噢 是吗 那我们找点乐子吧
Oh, yeah? Well, then, let's have some fun.
一种记住什么属于你的方法
One way to remember who you are...
你怎么打开这个东西
How do you open this thing?
就是记住你心目中的英雄
...is to remember who your heroes are.
我现在按自己的方式做事
I'm doing things my way now.
从无到有开始创业
Building from the ground up.
从来就没有捷径
There are no shortcuts.
天哪 你在干什么
Oh my God, what are you doing?
-什么 我搞砸了 -我们有很多事要做
-What? I messed it up. -We have a lot of things to do.
-快点 -好了 老天
-Come on! -All right, Jesus!
嗨 艾玛·詹宁斯
Hi. Emma Jennings.
稍等
One second.
亚当 你有客人
Adam, you have a visitor.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
这地方真不错
Nice place you have here.
比在布鲁克林好
I mean, for Brooklyn.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
不断收到一家新公♥司♥的工作邀请电子邮件
Kept getting e-mails about a job
offer at a brand-new startup company.
为什么我没看到
Why I didn't see that coming...
是啊 我们
Yeah, we, uh...
我们真的需要你
We really need you here.
你们请不起我
You couldn't afford me.
很多股票期权
Lots of stock options.
你必须做得更好
You have to do better than that.
好的
OK.
我需要你来这里
I need you here.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
来吧 我请你喝一杯
Come on, let me buy you a drink.
你说过你喜欢土包子
You said you had a thing for bridge-and-tunnel.
你的原话 艾玛
Your words. Emma.
至少我能感谢你考虑我的提议
Can I at least thank you for considering my offer?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我喜欢过桥
I like being across the bridge.
在这里 感觉就像家一样
Over here, it feels like home.