我想到要失去他的时候
When I think of losing him...
啊哈
Aah...
那你呢
What about you?
我的家庭
I come from a family where...
对我期望太高 使我害怕不能真正成功
...the expectation is so high that I can't really ever succeed.
没关系 我一直在努力
It's fine, it's just that I keep trying.
所以
So...
我试着用睡觉的方式爬到山顶
I'm trying to sleep my way to the top.
要一起来吗
Are we covered?
来吧 带我回家
Come on. Take me home?
好的
Yeah.
爸爸
Dad?
有人来看你
You got a visitor.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可能需要把手♥机♥的电池拿掉
You might want to remove the battery from your cellular device.
什么
What?
你以为你没打电♥话♥ 他们就听不见你说话
You think 'cause you're not on a call, they can't hear you?
甘伯探员
Agent Gamble.
我是联邦调查局刑事调查部探员
I'm with the FBI's Criminal Investigation Division.
我们调查怀亚特公♥司♥已经有五年了
We've been looking at the Wyatt Corp for about five years now.
-我不在怀亚特公♥司♥ -约翰·摩尔干的
-I don't work for Wyatt. -John Moore did.
他在09年参与了怀亚特的培训计划
He was in Wyatt's training program in '09.
斯特拉·罗斯 和你一样从怀亚特公♥司♥跳槽艾肯公♥司♥
Stella Ross, migrated from Wyatt to Eikon like you.
两个月后 她的转向柱爆♥炸♥了
Two months later, her steering column exploded.
还有理查德·麦卡利斯特
And Richard McAllister...
你从他那里接手伊森工作
...whose Ethion work you drafted off of.
我没有接手他的工作
I didn't draft off his work.
一个月前 你是怀亚特公♥司♥小职员
A month ago, you were circling the drain at Wyatt.
现在你是艾肯公♥司♥高管 别跟我胡扯
Now you're some hotshot exec over at Eikon? Don't bullshit me.
好吧 我想你该走了
OK, I think it's time for you to go.
你以为怀亚特会把你口袋装满后放你走
You think Wyatt's gonna fill your pockets and let you walk?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, OK?
拜托 亚当
Come on, Adam.
你认为你能坚持多久
How long do you think you can keep this up?
这只需要一个错误 一次失误
All it takes is one mistake, one slip up.
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
不要等到一切都太迟了
Just don't wait till it's too late.
你不告诉我这是怎么回事
You wanna tell me what's going on?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
是啊 我可能是太忙了
Yeah, I was probably too busy
每天把三餐摆在你面前
putting three meals in front of you every day
给你父母所有的爱
and giving you all the love that parents had.
拜托 亚当 我们的生活很完美
Come on, Adam. We had a perfect life.
如果你的保险能支付妈妈所需的一半
You know, if your insurance covered even half of what mom needed...
不要试图改变死亡 你想要我怎么做
Don't try to revise death. What did you want me to do?
我希望你去奋斗
I wanted you to fight.
我希望我们至少能给她一次机会
I wanted us to have enough to at least give her a chance.
你必须放弃那些想法
You gotta give that up.
这些公♥司♥偷了那么多 没什么可赚的了
These companies steal so much, there's nothing left to earn.
是啊 你这样做是不对的
Yeah, what you're doing doesn't make it right.
不
No.
既然大家都不正确
No one can make it right.
那我为什么不分一杯呢
So, why shouldn't I get my share? Huh?
联邦探员刚离开我们的家
The FBI just walked out of our house.
我不想像你那样终老
I don't want to end up like you.
所以这就是他要做的
So that's what he's up to.
这就是你想要的
That's what you wanted.
现在我完成了 这不是我
I'm done now. This isn't who I am.
这正是你 搜他的身
This is exactly who you are. Did you frisk him?
你隐藏了什么
You hiding something?
住手
Knock it off!
你最近有点喜怒无常 是吗
You've been a little temperamental lately, haven't you?
你爱上那个女孩了
Are you falling for that girl?
-他爱上了乔克 -好吧
-He's falling for Jock. -All right, all right!
他说了些什么
What'd he talk about?
他谈到了社会进步 丰富人们的生活
He talked about progress, enriching people's lives.
是啊 他说到他儿子了
Yeah, he talk about his son?
是的 说了一点
Yeah. A little.
看起来是排练的
It seem rehearsed?
不
No.
他第一次也是这样告诉我的
It did the first time he told it.
那时 全世界都爱上了乔克·戈达德
That was when the world fell in love with Jock Goddard,
这位悲痛的父亲
the grieving father.
他死去儿子的故事拯救了艾肯公♥司♥
That story of his little dead boy saved Eikon.
我拿来了你想要的
I got what you asked for, OK?
我们说好了的 我只想要我的钱
We had a deal. I just want my money.
噢 他想要他的钱
Oh, he wants his money.
我们会替你保管你的钱 你要在北部呆五到十天
We'll keep your money for you. You'll be doing five to ten upstate.
我拿到规格照片 完成了交易
I got the specs. That was the deal.
只有图片没有用
Pictures are no good to me.
我要知道这是干什么的 我要握在手里看到运行
I need to know what it does,
I need to hold it in my hand and see it run!
你不明白吗 我要拿在手里能够运用
Do you understand me? Put it in my fucking hand!
不然呢 结果像理查德一样
Or what? I end up like Richard?
乔克构建了一个原型
Jock builds one prototype.
在保险库里组装 一块一块的 直到测试试验
It's assembled in the vault, piece by piece, until beta trials.
就在三十八层的保险库里
It stays in the vault on the 38th floor.
没有文件 没有源代码 你做不到
Without files, without source code, you can't do...
不 我不需要他的文件
No, I don't need his files.
我只是要看看他的构成
I just need to see his vision.
不 我不会再这样 我不干了
No, I'm not doing this anymore. I'm out.
你不干 我说你出局了 小子
You're out? You are only out, my son,
你才能出局
when I say you're out!
我不怕你不干
I own you right now.
你看 我可以找某人
You see? I can get to anyone.
别把事情搞得太伤感情
Don't make this harder than it has to be.
这只是生意 亚当 人人会偷窃 个个会说谎
It's just business, Adam. Everybody steals, everybody lies.
没有对与错
There's no right or wrong.
只有输与赢
There's just winning or losing.
现在 第一件事就是提取艾玛的指纹
Now the first order of business is lifting Emma's fingerprints.
我父母要办一件事
So my parents are having this thing
这个周末为我哥哥订婚
for my brother's engagement this weekend.
你想和我一起去吗
You wanna go with me?
去见你的父母
To meet your parents?
只是参加宴会
It's just dinner and drinks.
你 呃
You, uh...
你确定我适合谈恋爱
You sure I'm relationship material?
你知道吗 这是真的很无聊
You know what? It's... It's actually gonna be really boring.
-你不去可能会更好 -嘿
-Probably better if you don't. -Hey.
我当然会去
Of course I will.
即使很无聊
Even if it is boring?
对 即使很无聊
Yeah, even if it's boring.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, what happened to you?
凯文 你来这里干嘛
Kev! What are you doing here?
你以为我来这里干什么
What do you think I'm doing here?
你来面试 对
Your interview. Right.
呃
Uh...
-怎么样了 我和人力资源部谈过 -不 你没有
-How'd it go? I spoke to HR. -No, you didn't.
对不起 我 呃
I'm sorry, man. I, uh...
我承受着巨大的压力 我完全忘了
I've been under a ton of pressure. I completely forgot...
是啊 我明白 你有了新公♥寓♥ 新车 新女友
Yeah, I understand, man.
Your new apartment, new car, new girlfriend.
你根本不知道我要面对什么
You have no idea what I'm dealing with.
不 我不想知道 我永远也不想
No, I don't. And I don't think I ever will.
-谢谢了 -拜托 凯文 对不起
-Thanks. -Come on, Kev. I'm sorry, man.
凯文
Kev!
戈达德先生想见你
Mr. Goddard wants to see you.
啊哈 是的 我明白
Uh-huh. Yeah, I understand that.
怀亚特不得不考虑我们的提议 他别无选择
Wyatt has to consider our offer. He has no choice.
他就像在泰坦尼克号♥上跳踢踏舞
I mean, he's tap dancing on the Titanic.
进来吧
Come on in.