我不会找借口的
I'm not gonna make excuses.
这是我自找的
I asked for this.
所有这一切
All of it.
我这样做是为了变成另一种人
And I did it to become someone else.
我想要得到更多
I wanted more.
我们这一代人眼睁睁地看着我们的未来被人偷走
We belong to a generation that watched
our future get stolen out from under us.
我们父母所知道的美国梦已经被那些
The American Dream our parents knew has been hijacked by men
为了保护他们的财富而说谎 欺骗和偷窃之人所劫持
who are willing to lie, cheat and steal to protect their wealth.
以前如果你成绩好 就可以进入好学校
Used to be if you got good grades, you got into the right school,
得到一份好工作
got the right job.
经过十五年的努力
And after 15 years of hard work,
终会拥有自己的财产
you get your name on the door.
但这样的世道已经不复存在
But that world is gone.
有人总是告诉你要小心你的愿望
People always tell you be careful what you wish for.
我从来不相信他们
I never believed them.
河对岸的灯光总是显得明亮
The lights always looked brighter across the river.
《偏执》
嘿 快点
Hey, come on!
就来了 切尔
Hey, I'm coming. Chill.
这要另外付钱
I'm paying extra for that?
别担心 有保险的 小子
Don't worry, it's covered, Scout.
-没有什么是保险的 老爸 -你要去哪里
-Nothing's covered, Dad. -Where you going?
我和凯文要去夜♥总♥会♥
I'm going to the club with Kev.
-哪一家 -干嘛 你以为你去过
-Which one? -Why? You think you might know it?
我在年轻的时候经常去迪斯科舞厅
Well, I have been known to frequent discotheques in my heyday.
现在不这么叫了 虽然差不多
They don't call them that anymore, but that's good.
别让他抽烟 他把雪茄藏在垫子下面
Hey, don't let him smoke. He hides cigars under that cushion there.
不要吸烟
Don't smoke!
怎么了 这么严格
What's the matter? You jealous?
噢 好
Oh, yes.
高升夜♥总♥会♥ 你怎么这么久才来
Club Rise, baby. What took you so long?
干嘛不帮个忙把绳子拿开
Why don't you do yourself a favor and lift the rope?
那你能帮我什么忙
And how is that doing me a favor?
就当作一种投资
Consider it an investment.
周一 我小弟和我会带来很多赚钱机会
Come Monday, my boy and I will be making so much money,
你会求我们回到你这个夜♥总♥会♥
you'll be begging us to come back
to this flavor of the month of yours.
听着 嬉皮士不能进 童男也不能进
Look, no hipsters and no virgins.
童男
Virgin?
他不是童男 我不能把他扔在外面
He's not a virgin. I just watched him get laid outside.
我要带着 不能留在外面
I watched it, I literally saw him get laid.
-亚当 走吧 -我要带在身边
-Adam, come on. -I saw him with my own eyes.
我会再回来的
I'm going to be back.
你很紧张
Are you nervous yet?
紧张 紧张什么
Nervous? About what?
周一 我们向尼古拉斯·怀亚特推销我们的产品
On Monday we pitch our product
to Nicolas freaking Wyatt, that's what.
凯文 我们已经准备了四个月了 才华尽显
Kevin, we've been working on
that pitch for four months. It's genius.
我唯一担心的是
The only thing I'm worried about is
怀亚特不是提拔我们而是解雇我们
who Wyatt's gonna fire for not promoting us sooner.
怎样付清我们的账单
How great is it gonna be to pay our bills
下一个月怎么办
and eat in the same month?
别灰心 事情会有转机
Oh, get ready 'cause it's happening.
你总是这样说 还不是要我付出租车的钱
You always say it's happening,
and then I end up paying for the cab.
这次不一样了
This time's different.
这一次 会改变我们的生活
This pitch, it's gonna change our lives.
向你保证
Promise you.
但还是要我付车费吧
But I'm still paying for the cab, right?
-对 -听你的
-Yeah. -Got you.
不是我的
It's not me.
你好
Hello?
好的 我马上就来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
麻烦掉一下头 我们要去圣乔医院
Sir, can you turn around? We need to go to Saint Joe's Hospital.
亚当 他没事
Adam, he's doing great.
他又犯老♥毛♥病了 就在那边
He's up to his old tricks. He's right through there.
我们清除了痰液 他没事了
We cleared out the mucus, and he's fine.
现在还需要吸氧
But he must use the oxygen more,
有阻塞时随时叫我们
and he has to call us at the onset of congestion.
-是的 他知道 -他喜欢在家里做
-Yeah, he knows. -Wants to do it his own way, huh?
是的
Yeah.
-你可以带他回家 -好的 谢谢
-You can take him home. -All right. Thanks.
如你所见 卡西迪先生
As you can see, Mr. Cassidy,
最后两项不在保险范围内
the last two procedures were not covered by insurance.
你什么意思 我扩大了保险范围
What do you mean? I have extended coverage.
是的 怀亚特公♥司♥终止了
You did. Wyatt Corp terminated it.
他们不能那样做 我应有 我需要这个
They can't do that. I have it. I need to have it.
很不幸 他们有权终止
Unfortunately, they can.
现在很多公♥司♥都这样做 削减开支
A lot of our companies are doing it now, cutbacks.
我没有四万美元
I don't have 40 grand.
我们可以帮助制定付款计划或者医疗贷款
We can help with a payment plan, or a medical loan.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
是的 我会想办法的
Yeah. I'll figure something out.
我们尽了一切可能
We did everything we could.
我们为怀亚特公♥司♥工作
We work for Wyatt Corp,
世界上最顶尖的科技公♥司♥
one of the top tech companies on the planet.
他们雇我们的时候 我们打算接管整个世界
When they hired us, we were going to take over the world.
六年过去了 我们仍是卑微小隔间里的小职员
Six years in, we were still just lowly cubicle drones,
看着老板拿着巨额的红利回家
watching our bosses take home obscene bonuses...
而我们只能拿着基本薪水
...while we were stuck with entry-level salaries.
我们等得够久了 该轮到我们了
We'd waited long enough. It was our turn.
我们闪耀的时刻
Our time to shine.
你没事吧
You all right?
是啊 我们会解决的
Yeah. We're gonna kill it.
好吧 如果事情不顺利 保持冷静
Yeah, well, if things go south, just stay cool. All right?
好
Yeah.
怀亚特先生准备好了
Mr. Wyatt is ready.
保持冷静
Stay cool.
早上好
Good morning.
我们的工作就是联♥通♥大家
We are all in the business of connecting people.
这水不够热
This water's not hot enough.
对不起 怀亚特先生 我会处理的
I'm sorry, Mr. Wyatt. I'll take care of it.
水要烧开
It should be boiling.
呃 我们的业务是联♥通♥大家
Uh... We're in the business of connecting people.
你已经说过了
You already said that.
对 这是我们的顾客一直想要的 保持联♥系♥
Right. That's what our customers
have always wanted. To stay connected.
这些客户现在发短♥信♥时间比交谈时间多
Those same customers are now texting more than they're talking
发推特次数比见面次数多
and tweeting more than they're meeting.
是什么改变了 我们错过了什么
So, what's changed? What are we missing?
我们不需要再交谈了
We don't want to be connected anymore.
我们只想在分开的时候感觉彼此有联♥系♥
We just want to feel connected while we isolate.
那么 如果
So, what if...
一部四英寸的手♥机♥有六十英寸的屏幕
...a four-inch mobile had a 60-inch screen?
那就不是移♥动♥电♥话♥了
Well, then it wouldn't be mobile.
有了语♥音♥激活配对设备 伊森程序将
With a voice-activated pairing device, Ethion will allow users
允许用户在家中任何监视器播放手♥机♥的内容
to broadcast their mobile across any monitor in the home.
连接
Pick up.
伊森3.0赋予你将世界呈现给你的力量
Ethion 3.0 gives you the power to bring your world to you.
他这是在推销软件
Is he pitching me software?
先生 我们看到在普通手♥机♥上运行伊森的绝佳机会
Sir, we see a unique opportunity
to take Ethion from a run-of-the-mill phone...
这是重塑品牌的会议 两者有何联♥系♥
This is a re-branding meeting. Where's the disconnect?
先生 我相信这是你和消费者之间的分歧
Well, sir, I believe the disconnect
is between you and the consumers.
你不是雇我们坐着看你沏茶的吧
You didn't hire us to sit around and watch you make tea, did you?
那说说我为什么要雇用你
Tell me, why did I hire you?
因为我们了解年轻一代想要什么
Because we know what a younger generation wants.
是什么
Which is?
一款不仅仅看起来是全新的手♥机♥
A phone that doesn't just look new a phone that is new,
而是一款改变我们生活方式的手♥机♥
a phone that changes the way we live.
你说得对 我不了解你们这一代
You know, you're right. I have lost touch with your generation.
你叫什么名字