我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我有事瞒着你
I haven't been honest with you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有些事我想告诉你 但我没有告诉你
There's things I want to tell you that I haven't told you.
什么事
What is it?
卡西迪先生
Mr. Cassidy.
-是的 -今晚要加班
-Yeah? -Working late tonight?
熬夜工作
Burning that midnight oil.
亚当
Adam?
一层到五层失去监控了
I've lost floors one through five.
二层有安全信♥号♥♥灯
We've got security lights in sector two.
原地待命
Hold your position.
通知信息技术人员
Get our IT guy on the line.
在进入三层之前 先检查一下服务器
Before we move on to sector three, let's check that server.
我要大楼里所有人员名单
I want the list of everyone in the building.
控制中心
Control...
-我只看到一名高管 -是谁
-I'm only showing one exec present. -Who is it?
亚当·卡西迪
Adam Cassidy.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
艾玛·詹宁斯家来电
你好 我是艾玛 留个口信
Hi, it's Emma. Leave a message.
马蒂 去找亚当·卡西迪
Marty, go check on Adam Cassidy.
收到 我就去 快点
Roger, I'm en route. Come on!
无法验证
亚当·卡西迪不在办公室
Adam Cassidy is not in his office.
该死
Shit.
全体动手 抓住那个家伙 允许使用必要手段
All hands on, get this guy! Use any means necessary.
没人
Clear.
卡西迪先生
Mr. Cassidy!
身份确认 艾玛·詹宁斯 授予访问权限
有人在保险库
We've got somebody at the vault.
一次做贼 永远是贼
怎么回事
What the hell?
乔克
Jock.
卡西迪先生
Mr. Cassidy.
你的手被夹在饼干罐里了
Got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, didn't you?
我 乔克 我可以解释
I... Jock, I can explain this.
你何时开始的
Where you gonna start?
我开始觉得这是不可能的
I was beginning to think it would never happen.
怀亚特宁愿看着他的公♥司♥倒闭也不愿卖♥♥给我
Wyatt would rather watch his company crumble than sell it to me.
然后你带着盲目的野心来了
Then you came along with your blind ambition.
我们录下了你和怀亚特的
We recorded it all, every conversation,
每段对话 每条短♥信♥
every text between you and Wyatt.
你告诉尼克 让他卖♥♥给我他公♥司♥的大部分股份
You tell Nick he'll be selling me majority shares in his company
否则把你勾结的证据交给联邦调查局
or evidence of your collusion goes to the FBI.
你操纵我
You manipulated me.
没错
Yes.
明天中午在萨顿俱乐部 你 尼克和我
You'll be at the Sutton Club tomorrow at noon. You, Nick, and me.
没有其他人 没有律师 没有打手 没人
Nobody else. No lawyers, no handlers. Nobody.
放他走
Let him out!
大错特错
Big mistake.
是的
Yeah.
你来这儿干什么 你不能在这里
What are you doing here? You can't be here.
你利用了我
You used me.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. OK? I'm so sorry.
你得走了 这里不安全
You got to go, you're not safe here.
你的一切 你说的每句话
Everything you... everything you said,
你所做的一切 都是谎言
every... everything you did... was a lie.
不 不是真的 不完全是
No, that's not true. Not everything.
我想成为另一种人
I wanted to be someone else.
现在你就是
Now you are.
现在你就是
Now you are.
你知道
You know...
我爱上你是因为你和其他人不一样
I fell for you because you weren't like everyone else.
艾玛 我会改正的
Emma, I'm gonna make this right.
你不知道那是什么
You don't know what that is.
你把事情搞砸了
Well, you sure messed that up.
听着 我已经尽力了
Hey, look, I'm trying, OK?
好吧 现在你已经试过了 我们去兜风吧
Yeah, well, now you're done trying. Let's go for a ride.
听着 你不明白 那完全是个圈套
Look, you don't get it, OK? It was all a setup!
-上车 -那都是圈套
-Get in the car! -It was all a setup!
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
你干嘛要抱歉
What are you sorry for?
又不是你把我撞倒
You didn't run me over, did you?
这一切都是我的错
I'm the reason for all of this.
真正的问题是
The real question is...
我们该怎么办
...what are we gonna do about it?
我要用他们教我的
I'm going to use what they taught me...
摧毁他们所建造的一切
...to destroy what they built.
那么 荷兰式交易有什么消息
So, what's the news on the Dutch deal?
-不知道 -很好 反正我们也不需要
I don't know. -Good, we won't need them anyway.
我不记得邀请过你
Don't remember inviting you.
我的告别派对把一切都准备好了
My going-away party got this whole thing rolling.
我以为我出现在你面前是合理的
I thought it was only fair that I show up for yours.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
戈达德精心策划了整件事
Goddard orchestrated this whole thing...
诱使你陷入犯罪的圈套
...to entrap you into committing a crime.
我没有犯罪
I didn't commit a crime.
是你
You did.
这是你帝国的灭亡 尼克
This is the death of your empire, Nick.
你得到了我从未接触过的资金
And you were funded with money I never touched,
得到了我从未听说过公♥司♥的资助 他一无所有
by corporations I had never heard of. He has nothing.
他拥有一切
He has everything.
电子邮件 短♥信♥ 他被偷♥拍♥到了
E-mails, texts. He got the break-in on camera.
所有的联♥系♥点都指向你 整件事是个圈套
All the dots connect back to you. The whole thing was a setup.
这是怎么回事
What's going on? What's going on?
-我们有很好的情报 -你从哪得到的情报 尼克
-We had good intel on this! -Where did you get that intel, Nick?
这太荒谬了
This is absurd.
你不能
You can't just...
汉密尔顿
Hamilton.
乔克的家乡
Jock's hometown.
尼克
Nick...
米彻姆
Meachum.
搞倒一个
That's one down.
还有一个
One more to go.
不管你有什么 都要做好
Whatever you have better be good.
如果可行 我们俩都会带着一份
If it works, we both walk away with an insurance policy
钱都买♥♥不到的保险单离开
no amount of money can buy.
对 假如不行呢
Yeah, but if it doesn't?
把手♥机♥拿出来 坐下 把电池放在桌子上
Get out your phones. Sit down. Put the batteries on the table.
上面显示你还有一部手♥机♥
It says you've got another phone.
-噢 不不 -怎么了
-Oh, no, no. -What happened?
信♥号♥♥消失 两部手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥
I lost the signal. Both phones, they're gone.
你能找回信♥号♥♥吗
Can you get it back?
-你会为此付出代价 -对 我会付钱
-You'll pay for this. -Yeah, I'll pay.
我把你所有的怀亚特公♥司♥的股票都买♥♥了
I'm buying every goddamn share
of Wyatt Corporation's stock you own,
每美元我只愿花四十美分
and I'm paying 40 cents on the dollar.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
选我 或选联邦调查局
I get it or the Feds do.
-你逃不掉的 -闭嘴 亚当
-You'll never get away with this. -Shut up, Adam.
你不过是就手的工具 空瓶子
You're nothing but a convenient tool, an empty vessel.
我给你倒满尿和醋
I filled you with piss and vinegar
告诉你这是香槟 你却欣然接受
and told you it was champagne and you lapped it up.
-我不会签的 -那你就要进监狱了
-I'm not signing this. -Then you'll go to jail.
用什么 你有什么把柄
With what? What have you got?!
啊
Ah...
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
什么
What?
-签字 -你为一切失去信用
-Sign it! -You have taken credit for everything.
你什么也没创造 你这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
And you've created nothing! You arrogant bastard!
我把一件大家都嘲笑的砖头装置
I took a brick device that everybody laughed at
变成了没有人可以不要的东西