看 有人进来了
Look, somebody just walked in.
我有事情要处理
I've got something I've got to deal with.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
别忘了 你在俱乐部订了午餐
Don't forget, you have a lunch reservation at the club.
来吧 我们去兜兜风 我请你吃午饭
Come on. Let's take a drive. I'll buy you lunch.
今天早上有一些关于你的有趣消息
Got some interesting news this morning concerning you.
在和你谈这件事之前 我会确定这是不是真的
Thought I'd make sure it was true before I talk to you about it.
-一切顺利吧 -你来告诉我
-Is everything all right? -You tell me.
国防部已经给我们提供了X型产品的初步资金
The DOD has given us preliminary funding for Type X.
-我们会开走 戈达德先生 -谢谢 伙计
-We'll leave it here, Mr. Goddard. -Thanks, Bud.
-你觉得怎么样 -动力强劲
-Well, what do you think? -It's powerful.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
可以看作是拯救X型产品的借方
Consider it a loaner for saving Type X.
-乔克 我不能 -是的 你可以
-Jock, I couldn't. -Yeah, you could.
能量就是果汁 你要习惯喝
Power is the juice, get used to drinking it.
我听到你在谈论阿库拉
I heard you talking about Occura.
人们对此议论纷纷
There's a lot of buzz about it.
是啊 阿库拉已经研发
Yeah, Occura's been, uh, gestating
好几年了
for... quite a few years.
直到最近我们才把
We only recently were able to put
所有的零件组装在一起 使其成为现实
all of the elements together to make it happen.
-我要咖啡 -我要一杯水
-I'll have coffee. -I'll have a water.
好的
Very good.
想象一下 出门除了手♥机♥什么都不带
Imagine walking around with nothing but your cell phone.
不带钱包 不带钥匙
No wallet, no keys.
就像数字钱包一样
Like a digital wallet.
是你的驾照 是你的信♥用♥卡♥
It'll be your driver's license, it'll be your credit card,
不止这些
it'll be more than that.
超薄 可折叠 电池可自行充电
Super slim. Foldable, with a battery that recharges itself
适应任何使用环境
from any ambient electrical source.
知道你去过哪里 和谁在一起
It'll know where you've been, who you've been with.
跟踪你的优先事项 支出
It'll track your priorities, expenditures,
健康状况 日程表
your health, calendar.
知道你是谁 这都是我们的
It will know who you are. And it's all ours.
你以为大家真的想把所有的个人信息
You think people really want all that personal information
放在同一屋顶下
under one roof?
重要的不是屋顶 亚当
It's not the roof that matters, Adam.
下面是家的温暖模糊的感觉
It's the warm fuzzy feeling of the home under it.
现在人们都很心烦意乱 不知道自己是谁
People are so distracted these days, they don't know who they are.
但我们知道
But we will.
我们会比他们自己更了解他们
We'll know them better than they know themselves.
噢 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
乔克
Jock.
尼克
Nick.
好久不见了
How long has it been?
也没多久
Not long enough.
你看起来挺不错的
You look like you're holding up all right.
我很好 什么风把你吹来了
Oh, I'm doing fine. What brings you here?
午餐 午餐带我来这里
Lunch. Lunch brings me here.
-你记得朱迪思吧 -当然
-You remember Judith. -Oh, of course.
-你好吗 朱迪思 -好
-How are you, Judith? -Good.
你记得亚当·卡西迪吧 他设计了你的伊森
You remember Adam Cassidy. He designed your Ethion.
是他啊
Yes, he did.
你好 亚当
Hello, again, Adam.
他让我想起了你
He reminds me of you.
很久以前 在你抛弃我们之前
Way back when, before you walked out on us.
我们不要颠倒事实
Let's not muddle the facts.
你叫我走路 然后关上大门
You asked me to walk and locked the door behind me.
当然 我比亚当还聪明
Besides, I was smarter than Adam here.
还有我不会把时间都花在迎合你
And I didn't spend all my time kissing your ass.
伊森怎么样 我们对此听闻甚少
How is Ethion? We've heard remarkably little about it.
伊森进展顺利 阿库拉怎么样
Mm. Ethion's fine. How's Occura?
按计划进行
Right on schedule.
这些东西恐怕你永远无法复♥制♥
And it's something you're never going to be able to duplicate.
是这样吗
Is that so?
还记得我们以前分享想法 尼克
Remember when we used to share ideas, Nick?
我尽量不去想
I try not to.
我们集思广益 就没有解决不了的问题
When we put our heads together,
there was no problem we couldn't solve.
没有我们做不到的
Nothing we couldn't make.
没有我解决不了的问题
There was no problem I couldn't solve.
没有我做不到的
Nothing I couldn't make.
我想念你的友谊
I miss your friendship.
我们何不找个时间坐下来谈谈呢
Why don't we sit down together sometime.
总是满口胡言 你坐在这里就像
Always so full of shit. You sit here like...
就像什么大人物带着一个小孩
...like some big shot with boy wonder here,
把烟喷到你屁♥股♥上 好像这还很重要
blowing smoke up your ass like it's still relevant.
事实是 我要把你埋了
The truth is, I'm gonna bury you,
你的手下就会为我工作了
and your boy here is gonna be working for me again.
因为为你工作 就意味着他会为我工作
Because working for you, means he'll be working for me.
别让你的午餐凉了 尼克
Don't let your lunch get cold, Nick.
很高兴见到你 朱迪思
Nice seeing you, Judith.
戈达德与怀亚特
他一次又一次搜索戈达德
He's running search after search on Goddard.
他究竟在找什么
What is he looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得这小子有事瞒着我们
I think this boy's gone soft on us.
迈尔斯·米彻姆来电
你不打算接我的电♥话♥
Were you going to ignore my call?
你应该提前告诉我怀亚特会来的
You should have told me Wyatt was gonna be there.
你干嘛老是走来走去 看起来很紧张
Why do you keep pacing so much? You look nervous.
你有什么事情要告诉我
You have something you want to tell me?
你在哪
Where are you?
现在我来解释这是如何工作
Now let me explain to you how this is going to work.
首先我们干掉你的一个朋友
We hit one of your friends first.
或者是那个女孩
Or maybe the girl.
如果你们敢碰她
If you even touch her...
那就给我们想要的
Then get us what we need.
你有两天时间闯进艾肯
You have two days to break into Eikon.
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
帮帮我 谁来帮帮我啊
Help! Help me! Somebody help me!
他说我有两天时间 那是前天晚上
He said I had two days. That was the night before last.
这些人无处不在 在家里放满摄像头
These people are everywhere. Put cameras in your house.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我搞砸了 爸爸
I messed up, Dad.
我以为我知道自己在做什么
I thought I knew what I was doing.
你得想个办法
You have to figure a way out.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
-亚当 -这很严重
-Adam! -This is serious, OK?
你得想个办法
You got to figure a way out.
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
我把很多我关心的人置于危险之中
OK? I put a lot of people I care about in danger.
亚当 我认为联邦调查局是唯一的选择
Adam, I think the FBI is the only option.
我可能会坐牢
I could go to jail.
否则他们会杀了你
Or they could kill you.
有一辆黑色的车突然冒出来撞到他
There was a black car and it
just came out of nowhere and it hit him.
说慢点 他没事吧 你在哪
Slow down. Is he all right? Where are you?
我一整天都在找你 凯文在医院 但他没事
I've been trying to reach you all day.
Kev's at the hospital, but he's OK.
我想他们现在要解雇我们了
I think they're discharging us now.
好的 有目击者吗 有人看到车牌吗
OK, were there witnesses? Did anyone get the plates?
我不知道 这一切都发生得太快了 我得走了
I don't think so. I don't know,
it just all happened so fast. I got to go.
-好 给我回电♥话♥ -好的
-OK, call me back. -I will.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你发什么疯
Hey! What's the matter with you?!
追追追
Go, go, go, go!
跪下
On your knees.
-好的 -快跪下
-I'll do it, I'll do it! -Get on your knees!
你今晚要潜进去 用艾玛的手♥机♥完成
You're going in tonight, and you'll need Emma's phone to do it.
行动起来
Get moving.