Our new platform is a WAVE OS 7.5...
这没有解决在使用7.0时遇到的最大问题
Which probably won't solve the biggest issues you had with 7.0.
-销量是你型号♥的两倍 -营销才是关键
-It outsold your model two to one.
-Yeah, the marketing was genius.
我发起了这个风潮
I spearheaded that campaign.
那你知道你最擅长隐藏缺陷
Then you know you're good at hiding flaws.
你们俩见过面吗
Have you two met?
没有
No.
没有
No.
我想我们一开始就谈不拢
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
一定要做好功课 你是这样说的吧
Always do your homework. That's what you said, isn't it?
下次听从你自己的建议
Next time follow your own advice.
-不是汤姆·伦格伦 -不单是汤姆·伦格伦
-It wasn't Tom Lungren? -It wasn't just Tom Lungren.
我说过他可能会带其他人来
I told you he might bring someone else.
包括我认识的人
Someone that I knew?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我挽救了局面 联♥系♥上了 出个提议 大大的提议
I saved the day. Connected. Pulled an offer, a big-ass offer.
我们去你的新公♥寓♥吧
Let's take you to your new apartment.
-什么公♥寓♥ -你会明白的
-What apartment? -You'll see.
哇哦
Whoa.
我想你会喜欢的
Thought you'd like it.
这是我的
This is mine?
当然
Of course.
艾肯新任高管要看起来像个人物
Eikon's newest executive needs to look the part.
很高兴再次见到你 亚当
It's nice to see you again, Adam.
根据协议 我们已将五十万美元存入代管账户
Per our agreement, we've deposited $500,000 into an escrow account.
我们听说戈达德将在未来两个月里首次亮相奥罗拉
We're hearing Goddard could debut Aurora in the next two months,
所以我已经下载了你所有同事的背景文件
so I've downloaded background files on all your co-workers.
首先 艾玛·詹宁斯
First, Emma Jennings.
父亲乔治·詹宁斯是
Father, George Jennings, was
纽约长老会医院的外科主任
Chief of Surgery at New York Presbyterian.
她和四个兄弟一起长大
She grew up with four brothers,
总是围着一群男孩子向外观察世界
was always on the outside of the boys club, looking in.
渴望在男人主宰的世界里获得成功
Desperately wants to succeed in a man's world,
所以她总是办公室里准备最充分的人
so she's always the most prepared person in the room.
要是几个小时前就能派上用场了
Would have been useful a couple of hours ago.
别浪费时间了 她有一定的标准
Don't waste your time. She has certain standards.
朱迪思 也许你没有想象中那么聪明
Judith, maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.
不要总是说出你的想法 亲爱的
Now don't always say what you think, darling.
因为从现在起 你一切都在监视之下
Because from here on out, you are all the way under.
我们只能通过这个电♥话♥联♥系♥
We'll be communicating through this phone only.
无论白天黑夜 你都要回复我的电♥话♥
You will respond to my calls, no matter the time, day or night.
我明白
You got it.
艾肯公♥司♥
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我要一份他的身体扫描件送到我办公室
I want a copy of his body scan sent to my office.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-亚当 -伦格伦先生
-Adam. -Mr. Lungren.
我说了别那样叫我 你会让我觉得自己老了
I told you. You gotta stop calling me that,
you're gonna make me feel old.
-欢迎来到艾肯 -谢谢 很高兴来到这里
-Welcome to Eikon. -Thank you. It's great to be here.
-我们很高兴有你 -好的
-We're damn glad to have you. -OK, good.
底层是法律部 人力资源部
The lower floors are Legal, HR,
中层是所有其他部门 包括市场部
middle floors are all the other departments, including marketing.
三十八层为研发部 顶级安防项目
The 38th floor is R&D, top security projects.
我们在四十层
And we're here on the 40th.
在这栋楼里四处走动需要几个小技术
There's just a few tricks to being
in this building and getting around.
钥匙卡应用上的指纹会生成条形码
Your thumbprint on a keycard app generates a bar code
带你去任何允许你通行的地方
that gets you anywhere your clearance is allowed.
好的
All right.
那么戈达德有什么高见
So any words of wisdom on Goddard?
要聪明 要真诚
Be brilliant and be genuine.
他真的很精明 这是你的办公室
He can spot a fraud a mile away. Here's your office.
所以 X型是指社交网络
So, Type X was meant for social networking,
但事实证明人们并不希望自己的朋友
but it turns out that people don't always want their friends
知道他们的确切位置
to know where they are so precisely.
对 什么是系统技术
Right. What's the system tech?
这是投影显示系统 就像全球定位加上精确的三角测量
It's 3DPS, which is like GPS plus precise triangulation.
我很熟悉
I'm familiar with it.
问题是 重量是原先两倍 电池消耗是三倍
Problem is, it's twice as heavy with three times the battery drain.
所以 你把难题交给了我
So, you're handing me a dead fish.
你有三天的时间给戈达德做报告
You've got 72 hours before you present to Goddard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是一种需要新用途的实时跟踪设备
It's a real-time tracking device that needs a new purpose.
一切都是为了展示 你得给他留下深刻印象
It's all about the presentation. You have to impress him.
是的 我明白我要做什么
Yes, I understand what I have to do.
我会安排与我们最好的研发人员进行头脑风暴会议
I'll schedule a brainstorming session with our best R&D guys.
你干嘛要做这样的工作 朱迪思
Why do you do this work, Judith?
这是出于忠诚 还是仅仅为了金钱
I mean, is it out of loyalty, or is it just money?
你现在还有时间考虑这些
Don't you have enough to think about?
罗威娜 我需要你组建
Rowena, I need you to put together
研发焦点小组
an R&D focus group.
我不管 叫醒他们
I don't care, wake them up.
一切就绪后给我打电♥话♥ 再见
Call me when everything's in place. Bye.
士兵
Soldiers.
士兵需要随时知道彼此的位置
Soldiers need to know where each other are at all times.
-他们有全球定位装置 -是的
-They have GPS. -Yeah.
全球定位非常适合导航 但在室内就不行了
GPS is great for navigation, but it doesn't work indoors.
不能确定是在一楼还是九楼
Can't tell if you're on the first floor or the ninth,
所以在城市战争中作用不大
so it's useless in urban warfare.
但有了投影显示系统
But with 3DPS,
如果用电子邮件把木马追踪数据发给他们每一个人
if I can Trojan-horse tracking data in an e-mail to each of them...
我可以让这件事成功
...I could make this thing work.
-你打给谁 -我自己的研发焦点小组
-Who are you calling? -My own R&D focus group.
凯文 是我 我需要你帮忙
Yo, Kev, it's me. I need your help.
我被其中一家猎头公♥司♥
I got recruited by one of those...
录用了
...headhunters.
长话短说 我现在为艾肯公♥司♥工作
Long story short, I work for Eikon now.
我听说他们不招人了
I heard they weren't hiring.
我猜我比较幸运
I got lucky, I guess.
我猜也是
I guess.
我一直在研究我们讨论过的东西
Well, hey, I've been working on what we talked about,
在军事上应用绝对是有可能
and the military thing is definitely possible.
我只是稍微调整了一下艾肯软件
I just tweaked the Eikon software a little.
我称之为飞去来器
I'm calling it the Boomerang.
看看这个
Just check this out.
我把你的投影显示数据电邮给你 我和艾莉森
I sent your 3DPS data e-mail to you, me and Allison.
所以现在我们的手♥机♥可以同步追踪彼此
So now our phones track each other working in unison.
你说得对 投影显示系统 这就是区别所在
And you were right, the 3DPS, that's what makes the difference.
顺便说一下 这主意不错
That was a good call, by the way.
兄弟 太棒了 真精彩 干得好
Dude, that's awesome. You crushed this. Good job.
是的 但还不止这些
Yeah, but that ain't all.
连接艾莉森
Pick up Allison.
-你要点什么 -橙汁
-What can I get you? -Another OJ.
再来一杯橙汁
One more OJ.
你到底是怎么做到的
How the hell did you do that?
谁会在酒吧点橙汁
Who orders orange juice in a bar?
想保持优势的人
Someone who wants to keep his edge.
-你叫什么名字 -艾莉森
-What's your name? -Allison.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that guy?
嘿 橙汁
Hey, OJ!
我们住在一起 我和她
We're sleeping together, me and her.
很高兴认识你 艾莉森
Nice to meet you, Allison.
我只能坐在这里 看着她总是和人搭讪
All I do is sit around here, watching her get hit on all the time.
太累人了
It's exhausting!
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
早上好 卡罗琳 抱歉
Good morning, Caroline. Excuse me.
-乔克·戈达德 -亚当·卡西迪
-Jock Goddard. -Adam Cassidy.
我知道你 一切都好吧 安顿好吗
Of course you are. Everything all right? Settling in OK?
-谢谢你 -办公室怎么样
-Yeah. Thank you. -How's your office?
-很漂亮 谢谢你 -很好 我们开始吧
-Oh, yeah, it's beautiful. Thank you. -Good. Let's get started.
好的