OK.
先生 恐怕你花费了很多钱
Well, sir, I'm afraid you've wasted a lot of money
开♥发♥X型社交网络产品
developing Type X as a social networking device.
但这种装置在军事上的应用是不可否认
But the military applications of this device are undeniable.
今天早上我发邮件给你们
I sent you all an e-mail this morning
里面我编码了类似投影显示数据来识别你们
in which I encoded 3DPS-like data to identify you.
我发邮件的每个人都在这个房♥间里 除了一人
Everyone I sent an e-mail to is in this room. Except for one.
死于友军炮火仍然是战争的悲惨现实
Death by friendly fire remains a sad reality of war.
投影显示系统比全球定位系统更精确 并适用于Z轴
3DPS is more precise than GPS and works on a Z-axis.
虽然这种产品平民使用有点重
While the product was deemed too heavy for civilians,
但对士兵增加十二盎司也没什么
an added 12 ounces is nothing to a soldier.
所以这些只是为了知道我们的手♥机♥在几楼
So this is all so you can see what floor our phones are on?
是的 因为在战斗最激烈的时候
Yes. 'Cause in the heat of battle that can be the difference
可以区别敌人或
between killing the enemy or...
自己的队友
...killing your own.
X型设备救了她一命
Type X just saved her life.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 对不起
Good morning, sorry.
早上好
Morning.
你准备这个多久了
How long have you had with this?
三天时间 先生
Seventy-two hours, sir.
我们为亚当组建研究小组
Let's put together a team for Adam.
设计 工程 看看能不能得到国防部的资助
Design, engineering. Let's see if we can get some DOD funding.
有没问题 没有 好
Issues? No? Good.
很好
Good.
-好好干 -好的
-Nice work. -OK.
我觉得进展很顺利
I thought that went pretty well.
新手的好运气
Beginner's luck.
-看来很难取悦你 -不合适你
-You are hard to please. -Not that you'd remember.
周末我们一起去吃晚饭
Let me take you to dinner this weekend.
这个周末我得去汉普顿
I have to be in the Hamptons this weekend.
很好 我和你一起去
Oh, good. I'll come with you.
这可不是邀请
It wasn't an invitation.
好的
OK.
嗨 亚当 我是乔克·戈达德办公室的
Hi, Adam. I'm calling from Jock Goddard's office.
乔克邀请一些人去他在汉普顿的家
Jock is having a few people over to his house in the Hamptons
星期六 他希望你也能一起去
on Saturday and he'd like you to join him.
所以现在我们去申请军事资助
So now we go for military funding.
兄弟 太好了 恭喜你
Dude, that's great. Congratulations, man.
嘿 我想请你帮个忙
Hey, so, I got a favor to ask.
我下周要去艾肯公♥司♥面试
I got an interview at Eikon next week.
我知道如果我不能引起大家的注意
And I know I'm gonna be another resume in a stack
我就会成为一堆简历中的一份
if I don't build some traction.
对
Right.
说起来有点尴尬 不过
So, I feel awkward even asking you this, but...
我明白
Hey, of course.
我周一会跟人力资源部说
All right, I'll speak to HR on Monday.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
好好先生
Nicest guy.
正好赶上红灯 引起追尾
Right through the red light and hit the back of the car.
-非常抱歉 -有人看起来迷路了
-Very apologetic. -Somebody looks lost.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey!
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
-他来了 -很高兴你能来
-There he is. -I'm glad you could make it.
-谢谢你邀请我 戈达德先生 -叫我乔克
-Thanks for having me, Mr. Goddard. -Jock.
-你认识汤姆 -嘿
-You know Tom, of course. -Hey.
乔克告诉我自从你的X型产品研发后 我的股票升值了
Jock tells me my stock's gone up in value since your Type X pitch.
你第一次击球就打爆记分牌 加油
First time up at bat and you bang it off the scoreboard? Way to go.
这是艾玛 她是我们新智能手♥机♥
And this is Emma. She's spearheading the marketing
阿库拉市场营销的先锋
on our new smartphone, Occura.
西装不错
Nice suit.
值得注意 她是常春藤联盟的学生 普林斯顿大学
Watch our for her. She's one of those Ivy Leaguers. Princeton.
实际上是耶鲁大学
Yale, actually.
她兄弟也在那里上学
Where her brothers went.
你怎么知道我上过耶鲁大学
How did you know I went to Yale?
是在脸书之类的网站上
It was on Facebook or something.
啊
Ah.
隐私就说这么多
So much for privacy.
隐私 绝对神话 没有这样的事情
Privacy. Absolute myth, no such thing.
-汤姆 去喝一杯 -对 好的
-Tom, you want a drink? -Yeah, absolutely.
来杯葡萄酒 先生
A glass of wine, sir?
-白葡萄酒 -矿泉水 冷的
-White wine. -Mineral water, cold.
回头见
See you later.
有点像波尔多葡萄酒 比较干
Kind of like a Bordeaux, more dry.
你有十条新消息
需要谈谈
这是怎么回事
如果你在找卫生间 走错了
If you're looking for the bathroom, you missed it.
是的 对不起
Yeah, sorry, I, uh...
那个收音机 还能用吗
I saw the radio. Does it work?
是的 还能用 我造的
Yeah, they work. They all work. I built them.
在我少年时代业余无线电爱好
That's how I spent my teens. Ham radio.
你在哪里长大的
Where'd you grow up?
汉密尔顿镇 人口三千五百
Town of Hamilton, 3500 people.
在哪儿
Where is that?
无名小镇
It doesn't matter.
你让我想起怀亚特 我很惊讶他竟然放你走
You remind me of Wyatt. I'm surprised he let you go.
他们对此不感兴趣
He wasn't too happy about it.
我知道总有一天他会成为我的竞争对手
I knew he'd be my competition someday.
在他离开之前我就知道
I knew it before he did.
你为什么要庇护他
Why'd you take him under your wing?
不是因为他 而是把产品推出去
It's not about him. It's about putting products out there
让人们的生活更美好
to make people's lives better.
竞争促进创新
Competition fuels innovation.
没有竞争 艾肯就不会有今天的地位
Without it, Eikon wouldn't be where it is today.
那在哪儿
And where is that?
革命的前夜
On the eve of a revolution.
那是你儿子
Is that your son?
是的 那是迪伦
Yeah, that's Dylan.
你取得了一些成功 开始认为
You have a bit of success, you begin to think
你已经控制了一些事情 但是
that you've got some control over things, but...
每个人都有倒霉的时候
...shit happens to everybody.
是啊
Yeah.
我在七岁的时候失去了母亲
I lost my mother when I was seven.
你还记得她
Do you remember her?
不是很记得
Not much.
我感觉每天都在失去她
I feel like I lose her a little more every day.
是啊
Yeah.
迪伦死后的几个晚上
Couple nights after Dilly died,
我在半夜里惊恐地醒来
I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic.
翻遍了整个房♥子 他的整个房♥间
Rummaged through the whole house, his whole room...
想要找到什么东西
...looking for anything.
涂鸦画 作业本
Kid's drawings, schoolwork...
一双旧网球鞋
...old pair of tennis shoes.
任何能想起他来的东西
Anything that would keep him alive.
前厅 在楼梯下面
The front hall, under the stairs.
先生
Sir?
卫生间
The bathroom.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 这套衣服没那么糟
You know, the suit's not all that bad.
你没必要躲在这里
You don't have to hide way out here.
我是在欲擒故纵
I was, uh, playing hard to get.
但你已经得到了
But you're already gotten.
那么告诉我
So tell me,
你怎么知道我那么多
how is it that you know so much about me
而我却对你一无所知
and I know nothing about you?
那是我祖母的小排屋
It's this, uh, little row home my grandmother owned.
我们五个人共用一间浴室
Five of us sharing one bathroom.
我爸爸是个保安
My dad was a security guard.
现在他有肺气肿 但仍喜欢吸烟
Now he has emphysema, but still smokes.
我敢肯定他会把钱交给我雇的护士
And I'm pretty sure he's putting it to the nurse I'm paying for.