What was your name again?
亚当·卡西迪
I'm Adam Cassidy.
你多大了
How old are you?
二十七岁
Twenty-seven.
我比你现在小两岁的时候
When I was two years younger than you are now,
我是数字蜂窝技术的先驱
I was pioneering digital cellular technology
而我的同事们还在摆弄电子脉冲
while my colleagues were still
pissing around with electronic pulses.
我有远见
I had vision.
但你拥有所有可以想象的技术优势
But you have all the technological advantage imaginable
你给我带来了什么
and what do you bring me?
电视上的社交网络
Social networking on a television.
下一个 理查德·麦卡利斯特
Next! Bring in Richard McAllister.
对不起 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
你让我们像白♥痴♥一样站在那里
You just left us standing there looking like idiots.
你到底在想什么
I mean, what were you thinking?
我们都觉得这想法不错
We all backed the idea.
想法不是问题 我落他的脸 你们看到他的脸色
Our idea wasn't the problem. I railroaded him. You saw his face.
领导变得蛮不讲理 或与上帝吵架 就是这种情况
That's what happens when your team
leader goes rogue and argues with God.
呃 我想现在我们不是同事了
Well, uh... I guess now that we're not working together
我们可以住在一起 对吧
we can start sleeping together, right?
我真的希望你说的不是我
I seriously hope you're not talking to me.
我们会找到新工作的
We'll find new jobs, right?
我们不是下岗 切尔斯 是不雇用我们
We weren't laid off, Chels. We were fired.
你打算在简历上怎么解释
How are you going to explain that on your resume?
别泄气 我至少可以请你们喝几杯
You know what? The least I can do is buy you guys a few drinks.
我们自♥由♥支配账户 真的
Our discretionary account? Really?
亚当 不行 如果怀亚特发现我们多花了钱
Adam, no. If Wyatt ever found out that we spent any more money...
他们想干什么 解雇我们
What are they going to do? Fire us?
钱在我们手里 爱怎么花就怎么花 去高升夜♥总♥会♥
The money was ours to spend as we see fit. We're going to Rise.
-我们进不去 -我们可以
-We can't get in there. -Yes, we can.
-对 可以 -阻止不了那家伙
-Yes, we can. -Try and stop the guy.
我们要去高升夜♥总♥会♥ 宝贝 好啊
We're going to Rise, baby! Oh, yeah!
哥们 你知道这会非常棒的
Dude, you realize this is going to be so awesome.
-我们要开十瓶 -你也想如此
-We're going to pop ten bottles. -Think so?
那个看门狗真讨厌
I hate this doorman.
亚当·卡西迪 我说会再来的
Adam Cassidy. Told you I'd be back.
你的桌子在这边 先生
Your table's right this way, sir.
好耶
Yeah!
-好耶 -噢
-Yeah! -Oh!
-干杯 -干杯
-Shots! -Shots!
-干杯 -我的天
-Shots! -Oh my God.
噢
Ooh!
如果你们今晚运气不佳 这就永远不会发生
If you guys don't get lucky tonight, it's never going to happen.
我有很多邀请 要加入吗
I'm fielding offers. You want in?
等会见
See me after.
-干杯 各位 -喔
-Cheers, guys! -Whoo!
好
Yeah!
亚当 也许我们该结账了
Adam, maybe we should close out the tab.
嘿 别担心 别担心
Hey, don't worry about it, man, don't worry about it.
嘿 再来一瓶诗珞珂
Hey, can we get another bottle of Ciroc?
-转向我 -不不不
-Twirl me! -No, no, no.
来吧
Come on!
兄弟 你要去哪里
Hey, buddy, where you going?
转角遇到爱
Could be love.
醒一醒
Wake up.
起来吧
Hey, wake up.
-嗯 -我得走了
-Hmm? -I have to go.
所以你该走了
So do you.
没有早餐吗
No breakfast?
我没做错什么吧
Did I, uh, do something wrong?
要是你做错了什么 你就不会在这里了
If you had done something wrong, you wouldn't be here, would you?
所以
So...
所以 我们
So, uh, we...
要走了
...are leaving.
等一下 我都不知道你的名字
Wait a second, I don't even know your name.
你经常走防火梯
Are you taking the fire escape?
好吧
OK.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
黑咖啡 还是奶油加糖
Hey. Black, or cream and sugar?
-你在跟踪我 -我想知道你的名字
-You stalking me now? -I just want to know your name.
干嘛 你想和我交往 加我好友 要我电♥话♥
Why? So you can poke me, friend me, ask for my number?
或者你给我电♥话♥号♥码
Or you could just give me your number.
你不是恋爱的材料
You're not relationship material.
恋爱 你在找对象
Relationship? You're looking for a relationship?
我喜欢与人交往 我擅长人际关系
I love relationships. I'm great at relationships.
不 其实我只想好好地摆脱你
No. Actually, I'm just trying to get rid of you nicely.
我们可以做♥爱♥吗
Didn't we have sex?
我喝醉的时候才会喜欢上土包子
I have a thing for bridge-and-tunnel guys when I drink.
你刚才叫我土包子
Did you just call me bridge-and-tunnel?
你带我出去吃奶酪薯条
You took me out for cheese fries.
奶酪薯条
Cheese fries!
噢 然后呢
Oh. Then what?
然后度过了你生命中的一夜
Then you had the night of your life.
你自己说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
噢 黑咖啡
Oh... Black.
你有三十六条新消息
亚当·卡西迪 我叫迈尔斯·米彻姆
Adam Cassidy? My name is Miles Meachum.
怀亚特先生想和你谈谈
Mr. Wyatt would like to speak with you.
你怎么知道我在哪
How did you know where I was?
我根本不住在这附近
I mean, I don't even live around here.
啊 卡西迪先生
Ah! Mr. Cassidy.
自称比我更了解我生意的人
The man who claims he knows my business better than I do.
来 坐吧
Here, take a seat.
-来杯葡萄酒 -呃 不
-Drop of vino? -Uh... No.
看来你是我们会计差错的受益人
It seems you were the beneficiary of an accounting error we made.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
伊森自♥由♥支配基金
The Ethion discretionary fund.
我的钱去哪了
Where's my money?
我们用于市场调查
We used it on market research.
高升夜♥总♥会♥
At Club Rise?
一万六千美元
Sixteen grand?
这份调查一定非常详细
It must be a very detailed report.
你以为可以骗我钱 然后一走了之
You think you can rip me off and get away with it?
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
Credit card fraud?
不 对不起 我会还你的
No, sir, I'm sorry. I'm gonna pay you back.
不 你还不了 那不是贷款
No you won't. It wasn't a loan.
现在我们有两种解决办法
Now there's two ways we can play this.
你想做马还是做狗
Are you a horse or a dog?
马受恐惧驱使 避免鞭打
A horse is motivated by fear. He's running from the whip.
鞭子就是重罪欺诈
The whip here being felony fraud.
-如果是狗 -狗受饥饿驱使
-He's a dog. -A dog is motivated by hunger.
追捕兔子 找下一顿饭
He's chasing the rabbit, his next meal.
你在布鲁克林低收入家庭长大
You were raised in a low-income home in Brooklyn.
你七岁时你母亲去世了
Your mother died when you were seven.
你的人工税表显示你负担父亲的费用
Your W-2 says you now support your father.
所以
So?
这意味着你每天日子很难过
So, it means you came across that bridge every day
渴望成功
hungry to succeed.
-每个人都想成功 -但不像我们
-Everyone wants to succeed. -Yeah, but not like us.
你父亲当了三十二年保安
Your father spent 32 years as a security guard.
-你就这点野心 -你想说什么
-Where's the ambition in that? -What's this about?
你想生活得更好
You want more out of life!
我像你一样长大 只是不同街道
I grew up like you. I mean, different streets.
同样的梦 但没人给我 没人
Same dream, but nobody gave it to me. No one.
如果我可以让你变得富有呢
And what if I told you I could make you rich?
给你的朋友回来工作
And give your friends their jobs back?
你昨天的演讲真的不错
That was a smart pitch you gave yesterday.
我的事业起步于艾肯公♥司♥
I started out at Eikon.
乔克·戈达德是我的导师
Jock Goddard was my mentor.
你知道他
Do you know him?