"Only the prince who bears the key shall pass."
就这样
Just that.
还写了些关于伟人死掉的无聊故事
Then some boring stuff about the great fallen dead.
这说明我们需要钥匙
It means we need a key.
所以我们白跑了一趟
Then this was all for nothing.
我不这么认为
No, I wouldn't say that.
"持钥匙之王子"
"The prince who bears the key."
你还不懂吗 彼得
Don't you see, Peter?
-我是... -你有钥匙
- I am the... - You bear the key.
我有吗
I do?
一直都在你身上
You've had it all along.
-她知道我会来找她 -没错
- She knew I'd come for her. - Yes.
为了保护王国 母亲将钥匙传给儿子
Mum tries to protect the kingdom by giving son the key.
我杀了母亲 却没能杀死儿子
I kill Mum, but fail to kill the son.
儿子将钥匙给了我 无法保护王国
In turn, son fails to protect the kingdom by giving me the key.
妈妈会很失望
Mum would be very disappointed.
对吧
Wouldn't she?
永恒在召唤
Eternity beckons.
我将长生不老
I will live forever.
快醒醒 太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
Wakey, wakey! Rise and shine!
那就是我们要去的地方
That's where we're going.
精灵巢穴
The fairy hive.
毁掉那里 他们就全完了
Destroy that, and we destroy them all.
太好了 太棒了
Yes! Oh! Come!
快 快来
Come on. Come.
她叫小叮当
Her name's Tinkerbell.
我听得到她说话
I can hear her.
他们一直在等你 彼得
They've been waiting for you, Peter.
你们得赶紧逃出去
You have to get away from here!
他要杀掉你们
He's going to destroy you all.
我知道我该做什么 可我失败了
I know what I was meant to do, but I failed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry!
伙计们 快烧死他们
All right, boys, let's burn them!
烧死他们
Burn them!
烧 烧 烧
Burn them, burn them, burn them!
-把他们全烧了 -不
- Burn them all! - No!
求求你 让我做什么都行
Please, I'll do anything!
-求求你 -别求饶
- Please! - Oh, don't beg.
什么都行
Anything.
求饶太丢人了
No. It's bad form to beg.
孩子 你的尊严在哪里
Where's your sense of honor, boy?
跪下
Now, kneel.
我叫你跪下
I said kneel!
我是王子和战士的儿子
I am the son of a warrior and a prince.
我永远不会对你下跪
I will never bow to you.
如果你要杀我 那就动手吧
If you're gonna kill me, then get on with it.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你不需要这样
You don't have to do this.
没错
No.
但我很想这么做
But I really want to.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
怎么老是他
Why is it always him?
跳
Jump!
你回来了 我以为你不在乎的
You came back! I thought you didn't care!
我说过 有时候我会说谎
Like I said, sometimes I lie.
快
Come on!
我不能让黑胡子进入巢穴
I can't let Blackbeard get to the hive!
左满舵
Hard to port!
不介意我加入吧
Mind if I cut in?
我们得帮她
We've gotta help her!
你来掌舵
Take the wheel!
尽量让船靠近他们
You're gonna get this puppy as close to them as you can.
-好 -然后我跳过去
- Okay! - And I'll jump across!
抓稳了
Hold on!
船长
Captain!
不
No.
彼得 不要
Peter, no!
不
No.
一切都结束了 孩子
It's over, boy.
过来
Come.
你们 快抓住那女孩
You! Grab that girl!
潘
Pan!
我会飞了
I can fly!
快看 虎克 我在飞
Look at me, Hook, I'm flying!
好了 你有必要炫耀吗
All right, you don't have to crow about it.
随你怎么炫耀 只要别把我掉下去了
Crow all you want! Just don't drop me!
去吧
Go on.
如果要打败他 那么我们得一起上
If we're gonna beat him, we're gonna do it together.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
很好
Good!
准备冲啊
Now, come on, then.
开火
Fire!
准备好了吗
Ready?
冲啊
Go!
抓住你了
Got you!
想想开心的事
Think a happy thought.
不
No!
孩子
Boy!
你好
Hello.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
母亲
Mum?
你找到了我
You found me.
我的眼睛和你一样
I have your eyes.
你的心和我一样
You have my heart.
这是我梦寐以求的时刻 现在...
I've imagined this moment my whole life, and now...
我爱你 母亲 十分爱你
I love you, Mum. So much.
我不懂为什么会想念一个素未谋面的人
I don't know how you can miss someone you've never met,
但我每天都在想你
but I've missed you every day.
每天
Every day?
没有你 我会再次迷失自我
Without you, I'm lost again.
我现在要怎么做
What do I do now?
你没有迷失
You're not lost.
你找到了家
You are home.
在这座岛上 和这些人
On this island, with these people.
你的子民
Your people.
你的家人
Your family.
永远不要放弃他们 正如你不曾放弃过我
You must never give up on them, as you never gave up on me.
但是 母亲
But, Mum,
我不想再次失去你
I don't want to lose you again.
你永远不会失去我
You'll never lose me.
我永远都是永无岛的一部分
I'll always be part of this Neverland.
也是你的一部分
And a part of you.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, my son.
我的彼得
My Peter.
我的彼得·潘
My Peter Pan.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter?
你以为我会丢下你吗
You thought I'd leave you here.
-我从未这么想 -想开心一下吗
- No, I never. - Feel like some fun?
好啊
Yes, please.
好的 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
-抓稳了 -彼得
- Hold on tight. - Peter!
你没有绳子
You don't have a rope.
我有好多话要和你说
We have a lot to talk about.
我以为你要离开
I thought you were leaving.
改变主意了
Change of heart.
麻烦你掌舵 谢谢
Will you take the wheel, please?
你不想回家吗
You don't want to go home?
我已经到家了
电影精选列表