No!
还是要对他严惩不贷
Or do ye be nasty?
严惩
Nasty!
严惩 严惩 严惩
Nasty! Nasty! Nasty!
可惜
Alack.
民♥意♥不可违
The people have spoken.
想点开心事
Think a happy thought.
这是真的吗
I'll be darned.
真不敢相信 我能飞
I don't believe it! I can fly!
永无岛是个你永远醒不过来的梦
Neverland is a dream from which you never wake.
做过这样的梦吗
Ever had that one?
一个噩梦 你明知是假的
A dreadful nightmare you know is not real,
但你睡得太沉
but your sleep is so heavy,
太深 太香
so deep, so delicious
怎么也醒不过来
that you just can't wake up.
溺在了梦里
Drowning in sleep.
慢节奏的梦
Slow dream
溺亡在柔软 黑色的海洋里
drowning in the soft, black sea.
你知道那片海吗 彼得
Do you know that sea, Peter?
是死亡 孩子
It's death, boy.
对你低语
Murmuring to you.
那是我们的结局
It's where we end.
大多数人吧
Most of us.
要吃点巧克力吗
Would you like some chocolate?
童年并不愉快
Childhood ain't so jolly.
相反 很可怕
In fact, it's rather frightening.
是不是
Agree?
你勇敢吗 彼得
Are you brave, Peter?
我尽量
I try to be.
当然
Yes, of course.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
害怕
Yes.
你以前飞过吗
Have you ever flown before?
没有
No.
那堵墙后面 有群野蛮人
Beyond that wall, there are savage people.
他们有一个古老的预言
They have an ancient prophecy
从精灵王国统治这个岛时就已存在
from when the fairy kingdoms reigned on this island.
预言说 有一个男孩
The prophecy tells of a boy born of the love
为精灵王子和人类女孩相爱所生
between a fairy prince and a human girl.
他会从这个世界消失
A boy who would be disappeared from this world
长大后再回归
until he was old enough
领导一场暴♥动♥推♥翻♥我
to return and lead an uprising against me.
预言说 这个男孩
A boy, so says the prophecy,
他会飞
who could fly.
你是来杀我的吗 彼得
Have you come to kill me, Peter?
我不相信睡前故事
I don't believe in bedtime stories.
"我... 我"
"Me... Me."
我保证你会再见到我
I promise that you will see me again,
这个世界 或另一个世界
in this world or another.
"或另一个世界"
"Or another."
走 进去
Go on! Get in there!
或另一个世界
"Or another."
-小飞孩 -怎么了
- Hey, flyboy. - Yeah?
你这场飞行表演不错啊
That was some little airshow you put on out there.
你能再飞一次吗
Could you do that again?
问话的是谁
Who wants to know?
我当然能飞 你见过的
Of course I can fly. You saw me.
很好
Good.
把你的耳朵贴到那边的墙上
Put your ear to that wall over there.
你听到的是我贴到墙外的
Now that's the sound of a blast cap
定时炸♥弹♥声
I stuck to the other side.
设置为30秒后爆♥炸♥
Set to go off in 30 seconds.
要是我能飞 你会帮我找到妈妈吗
If I fly, you'll help me find my mother?
我知道她肯定在这座岛上
I reckon she's here on the island.
这不是谈判 孩子
It's not a negotiation, kid.
没有我 你都逃不出这牢房♥
Without me, you're stuck in this cell.
没有我 你也逃不出这矿区
Without me, you're stuck in these mines.
好吧 我们以后讨论一下
Okay, then we'll talk about it.
现在离那堵墙远点
Just move away from that wall
不然你会被炸到
before you get yourself blown up, all right?
-那你到底答不答应 -孩子
- So, what's it gonna be? - Kid!
嘀哒
Tick
滴答
tock.
好吧 成交 只要你
Okay, we have a deal, just...
小飞孩
Flyboy?
快 滑下去 他们会来追我们的
Hurry! Slide down. They'll be comin' for us.
要让我相信你 我得先知道你的名字
If I'm gonna trust you, I need to know your name.
虎克 我叫詹姆斯·虎克
It's Hook. The name's James Hook.
-高兴了吧 -不
- Happy? - No!
左脚放在右脚前
Left foot in front of the other,
右脚放在左脚前
put the right one in front of the other.
就这样 这叫走路 走 继续
That's it. It's called walking. Off you go. Go on.
斯密
Smee.
继续 别停
Well, go on, then. Carry on.
斯密 下面
Smee. Down here!
6点钟方向
Six o'clock.
我不... 是...
I don't... Yes...
该死 斯密 篮子里
Darn it, Smee, in the basket.
请别叫我斯密
Please don't call me Smee.
斯密 能送我去楼顶吗
Smee, can you get me to the surface?
没用的
There is no use.
上去了之后 也没别的路可走了
Once you're up there, you can't get anywhere else.
今天不一样
Not today.
认识你真好
Good knowing ya.
你一直都是真朋友
You've been a true friend.
某天我会想办法报答你
Someday I'll find a way to repay you.
现在 把我们送上去吧
Now, send us up.
搞什么鬼
What the heck?
你刚才说某天你会想办法报答我
You just said someday you'll find a way to repay me.
某天 不是今天 出去
Someday, not today. Get out!
我觉得这只是个说法问题
I think that's a very minor technicality.
某天也可以是今天 你想想看
Someday could be today, if you think about it.
-再说... -斯密
- And, moreover... - Smee!
遵命
Yes.
我们要去那里
That's where we're headed.
直升机场
The Skyport.
我们可以坐缆车到码头
We can take one of the cable cars up to the dock.
然后你可以带我们飞到船上
Then you'll fly us to a ship.
行吗
Okay?
躲好了 孩子
Keep your head down, kid.
走 走
Go! Go!
看见没 他们把帆船停得里码头很远
See? They anchor the galleons far enough off the dock,
这样就没人能偷走了
so they're impossible to steal.
你的意思是让我从码头飞到其中一个
So you want me to fly from the dock, over to one of the...
什么 赶紧说 不然就永远别说
What? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
我们应该停下来吗
Are we meant to have stopped?
用力 用力
Heave! Heave!
到不了直升机场了 你得现在就飞
Forget the Skyport. You have to do it now.
你在等正式邀请吗
Are you waiting for a formal invitation?
-跳 赶紧 -我恐高
- Go! Now! - I'm afraid of heights!
什么 你会飞啊
What? You can fly!
昨天是我第一次飞
Yesterday was my first time.
那你最好再飞一次
Well, you better fly again,
不然我们掉下去就玩儿完了
or we're all gonna fall for the last time.
我们能以后再争论这个吗
Might we bicker about this later?
斯密 给我剑
Smee! The sword!
那能行 孩子
Yeah, that's gonna work, kid.
上去对着他们挥舞
Get up there and wave it at 'em.
用力
Heave!
好险
That was close.
你会开船吗
电影精选列表