We'll lose them in the mist! Go!
快跑
Go!
快跑 斯密
Run, Smee!
它们的脸很丑 但羽毛好漂亮
Their faces are terrible, but their feathers are quite lovely.
闭嘴快点跑
Shut up and run!
快跑
Go!
斯密
Smee!
彼得
Peter!
虎克 是你吗
Hook? Is that you?
彼得
Peter.
虎克 它们抓走了斯密
Hook, they've got Smee.
不
No.
别担心 一切都会没事的
Don't worry. Everything's gonna be all right!
我就知道我们会找到原住民的
I knew we'd find the natives.
我们得救了
We're saved.
求求你了 我想回家了 求求你了
Please! I'm ready to go home now, please.
让我来
Let me handle this.
美丽的姑娘 我们别无恶意
Good fair lady. We come in peace.
我们还带来了宝贝
And with treasure.
请允许我自豪地为你介绍
May I proudly present to you...
潘
Pan!
潘
Pan!
潘
Pan!
潘 潘
Pan! Pan!
潘
Pan!
潘 潘
Pan! Pan!
潘
Pan!
斯密
Smee!
-斯密 -干吗
- Smee! - What?
他们在唱什么
What are they singing about?
我不知道
Search me!
潘 潘
Pan! Pan!
你们在干什么 "潘"是什么
What's going on? What's "Pan"?
潘是我们部落最勇敢的武士
The Pan is our tribe's bravest warrior.
我们的传统是在我们杀了你和你的朋友前
It's our tradition to grant you the chance to win
会给你们个赢得自♥由♥的机会
your freedom before we kill you and your friends.
杀了我们 你要杀掉我们
Kill? What do you mean, "kill"?
你们是我们不共戴天的敌人 你们是海盗
You are our sworn enemy. You're pirates.
海盗 我们不是海盗 等等
Pirates? We're not pirates. Hold on!
那孩子是你们一直在等待的人
The kid is the one you've been waiting for.
听我说
Listen!
你们活命的机会是
Your chance to live,
派你们中最善战的人与我们的潘对战
your fiercest fighter against ours. Our Pan.
你们赢了 就能活
You win, you live.
-输了 -我已经懂了
- You lose... - I get the idea.
再见了
Bye for now.
潘
Pan!
我们怎么知道什么时候开始
So how do we know when to start?
-斯密 -干吗
- Smee! - What?
我们得跟他们说我妈的事
We have to tell them about my mother.
现在没人在乎你那该死老妈的事
No one cares about your darn mother!
抱歉 说话有点重了
Sorry, that was a bit harsh.
好吧
Okay.
公主殿下
Your Highness.
正想单独跟你聊两句呢
I was hoping to get you alone.
住手
Stop!
那个小家伙
The little one.
他戴着潘
He wears the Pan.
他是那个会飞的孩子
He's a boy that can fly.
我见过 棒极了
I've seen it. It's terrific.
我们称它为记忆树
We call this the Memory Tree.
那是战争的年代
It was a time of war.
黑胡子为了得到仙尘而摧毁了一切
Blackbeard destroyed everything in pursuit of the Pixum.
之后首领和伟大的精灵王达成协议
But then, the chief made a pact with the great fairy king,
要团结一致对付海盗
uniting our peoples against the pirates.
一天晚上 精灵王的儿子 精灵王子
One night, the king's son, the fairy prince,
溜到了黑胡子的船上
found his way onto Blackbeard's ship.
她叫玛丽 是黑胡子一生挚爱
Her name was Mary, the love of Blackbeard's life
也是他最珍视的所有物
and his most prized possession.
王子每晚都去看望玛丽
Night after night, the prince visited Mary.
当黑胡子发现后
But when Blackbeard discovered them,
他因嫉妒而恼羞成怒
he flew into a jealous rage.
为了救她 王子化为人形
So in order to save her, the prince took human form.
虽然精灵有千年寿命
But though fairies can live many thousands of years,
但化为人形后 他们只能活一天
in human flesh, they can live only one day.
王子为救心爱的姑而献出了生命
The prince sacrificed his life for the girl he loved.
而那爱情的结晶便是你
And the child of that love was you.
我们帮你母亲把你藏在了另一个世界
Our people helped your mother hide you in the other world.
他们给你做了这个图腾
And they made you this totem,
这样当你回来时 我们便能认出你
so that when you returned, we would know it was you.
我母亲后来怎么样了
What happened to my mother?
她回到了Neverwood
She returned to the Neverwood
为我们征战多年
and fought for us many years.
然后呢
And?
海盗节节胜利
The pirates were winning the war,
精灵们必须隐居起来
and the fairies had to retreat to a hidden kingdom.
他们一直留在那 隐藏着
They've remained there, in hiding,
不为黑胡子所知
unknown by Blackbeard until
直到有一天他们可以重返战场
a time when they can reemerge and fight.
我母亲呢
And my mother?
-她跟他们在一起 -她还活着
- She's with them. - She's alive?
你确定吗 我要去找她
Are you sure? I have to go to her!
-求求你 现在就带我去 -不行
- Please, take me now! - No.
你必须耐心
You must be patient.
但她在等我
But she's waiting for me.
精灵王国是这片土地上最大的秘密
The fairy kingdom is the greatest secret of this land.
我们的责任是守护这个秘密
Our duty is to protect it.
在我们带你去之前
Before we take you there,
你必须证明你就是玛丽的儿子
you must prove yourself to be Mary's son.
就是我们一直在等待的人
The one we've been waiting for.
第三天晚上的月亮升起时
When the third moon rises,
他必须飞
he must fly.
如果他活下来 他就是救世主
If he lives, he's the one.
等一下
One second.
要是他死了呢
And if he dies?
那他就是冒牌货
He's an imposter.
他是死有余辜
His death will be justified.
三天
Three days!
我有项链 这还不够吗
I've got the necklace. Isn't that enough?
有可能是你偷来的
You could've stolen it.
但我没有 你告诉她啊
But I didn't. Tell her!
这孩子一直戴着那东西
Kid's always had that thing.
你们认识他多久
How long have you known him?
-三天 -一辈子
- Three days. - All my life.
会飞的事只是个愚蠢的细节
The flying thing is a stupid detail.
他们怎么就不明白呢
Why can't they just see that?
如果你自己都不相信 彼得 那他们也不会相信
If you don't believe, Peter, then neither will they.
但如果你信 他们也会信的 我保证
But if you do, they will, too. I promise.
你是他们认为的那个人吗
Are you who they think you are?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们认为你是他们的救世主
They think you're their messiah,
你是来解放他们的
that you're here to liberate them.
他们以为的对吗
Are they right?
我说 我不知道
I said, I don't know!
兔子
Rabbits.
我相信
I believe.
我会飞
I can fly!
要是尼布斯在就好了
If only Nibs was here.
他会知道该怎么帮我
He'd know how to help.
我相信
I believe.
你见到了斯密吗
电影精选列表