Because of you, everything
竭力保护的一切面临毁灭
my people have fought to protect will be destroyed.
是你害得首领丢掉性命
Because of you, the Chief is dead.
-斯密才是叛徒 -他是你的朋友
- Smee was the rat. - He was your friend.
-我怎么可能知道 -你应该知道
- How was I supposed to know? - You should've known.
-对不起 -你应该知道
- I'm sorry. - You should've known.
如果是我错了 我道歉
I'm sorry if I did something wrong!
彼得在哪里
Where's Peter?
彼得
Peter.
你说谎
You lied.
-你们全说谎 -对不起
- You all lied. - I'm sorry.
所以这是真的吗
So, it's true?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我母亲是生是死
Is my mother alive or isn't she?
黑胡子的话是真的
Blackbeard spoke the truth.
而你却骗了我
And you lied to me.
如果我们告诉你她死了
Had we told you she was dead,
你会放弃你的使命
you'd have walked away from your destiny.
不管你认为我是谁
Whoever it is you think I am,
或希望我是谁
whatever it is you expect me to be,
我都不是那个人
I'm not.
我也做不到
And I can't.
我不能...
I couldn't...
我不想看着你死
I didn't wanna watch you die.
那你应该闭上眼睛
You should've closed your eyes.
黑胡子一定还在搜查彼得的下落
Blackbeard won't stop searching for Peter.
这座岛上只有一个地方他不敢去
There's only one place on this island he wouldn't dare look.
人鱼湖 听起来不错
Mermaid Lagoon? Sounds pretty.
原来海盗怕美人鱼
So pirates are afraid of mermaids?
不 是怕徘徊在湖外的东西
Because of what we will pass through to get there.
鳄鱼
Crocodiles.
害怕了
Afraid?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
快找地图 继续找
Find the map. Keep looking.
斯密让您满意吗
Does Smee please thee?
把这里翻个底朝天
Pull the place apart!
-斯密能否重获自♥由♥ -不 你太有用了
- So may Smee be free? - No, you're too useful.
但是斯密得到承诺...
But Smee was promised...
斯密应该停止以第三人称形容自己
Smee should cease to talk of himself in the third person,
-否则斯密会有麻烦 -是
- or Smee will be a non-person. - Yes.
我找到了
I found it.
这是一幅通往精灵王国的地图
It's a map to the fairy kingdom.
准备起航
Ready the ships!
我们必须比彼得先到
We must get there before Peter.
拿火把 它们怕光
Grab the torches. They're afraid of the light.
它们被吓跑了吗
Did we scare 'em off?
拜托 它们也会飞了
Oh, come on. They can fly?
继续挥动火把
Keep waving the torches.
那里
There!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
我好像看到他了
I think I see him.
在哪
Where?
-抓住我的手 -救命 救命
- Reach for my hand! - Help! Help!
彼得
Peter.
怎么回事
What happened?
那是什么
What the heck are those?
不知道 但我觉得你应该会喜欢
I don't know, but I think you're gonna like 'em.
你说得对极了
You could say that again.
别走
Don't go.
-我去看看 -小心
- I'm gonna check it out. - Be careful.
谁还能比我更小心
Who's more careful than me?
对不起 我没有告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you what happened to your mother.
但黑胡子的话也并非全是真的
But Blackbeard didn't tell you the whole truth either.
让我给你看
Let me show you.
美人鱼对这片水域施了记忆魔法
The mermaids charged these waters with memories.
你可以看到过去
You can see the past.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
没时间了
There's no time.
黑胡子的人快赶上来了
Blackbeard's men nearly have us.
去精灵王国
Go to the fairy kingdom.
躲起来 保护子民的安全
Hide. Keep our people safe.
你不该回来的 玛丽
You should never have come back, Mary.
然而你还是回来了
And yet, here you are.
宁愿和他们一起死也不愿与我一起活着
Ready to die for them rather than live with me.
不 玛丽
No. Mary.
不
No! No.
不
No!
她是位勇士
She was a warrior.
一位伟大的勇士
A great warrior.
她的牺牲至今鼓舞着我们
Her sacrifice still inspires us.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
她是我师♥父♥
She trained me.
她会为我自豪吗
Would she have been proud of me?
会
Yes.
非常自豪
Very.
可如果我无法像她那样呢
But what if I can't do what she did?
如果我无法完成预言呢
What if I fail to fulfill the prophecy?
如果你就不去尝试呢 彼得
And what if you fail to try, Peter?
那你又算什么样的人
What are you then?
你们快来看
You've gotta see this.
船体稍微有些损坏
Now, the hull's a little banged up.
看到那些牙印了吗 那些鳄鱼跳得真高
And see those teeth marks? Boy, those crocs can jump.
待我修理一番 它就能继续航行
But once I get her fixed up, she's gonna be in good shape.
去哪
For what?
赶紧离开这座岛
To get us the hell off this island.
你打算像懦夫一样逃跑
You're going to run like a coward?
我并没有想到这个词
Well, I never really thought of it in those exact terms,
不过就是这个意思
but, generally speaking, yes.
你要逃去哪里
And where will you go?
回家
Home.
从哪来回哪去
It's, you know, where I come from.
家不是你来自哪里就是哪里 你选的才是
Home's not where you come from. It's where you make it.
那你帮我成家
So help me do that.
在黑胡子进攻下的生还者也都在矿里了
Anyone that survived Blackbeard's attack is in the mine by now.
我去过那里 我再也不会回去
And I've been there, and I'm not going back.
不管为了谁或为了什么
Not for anything or anyone.
如果你没有留下的理由那就离开
Well, if you have no reason to stay, then go.
快走 让我们等死
Go now. Leave us to die.
我不想让你死
I don't want you to die.
我想让你和我一起走
I want you to come with me.
如果我不呢
And if I don't?
那是你的决定 我无权干涉
Then that's your decision. Not mine.
孩子
Well, kid.
看来又是我们两个人一队了
Looks like the old gang's back together.
我们让船飞起来
Let's get this ship in the air.
事先声明一点
Let's get one thing straight.
我不是救世主
I'm not the chosen one,
即使预言是真的 它指的也不是我
and the prophecy wasn't about me if it was ever real at all.
但我是我母亲的儿子
But I am my mother's son.
如果黑胡子
And if Blackbeard is going
要毁掉我父母用牺牲所换来的一切
to destroy everything my parents died for,
那么我会像我父母一样和他抗争到底
I'll stand against him to the last. Just like they did.
带我去精灵王国
Now, take me to the fairy kingdom.
跟首领说的一模一样
It's just as the Chief described it.
这些是文字
These are words.
-是什么语言 -一定是精灵语
- What language is it? - Must be fairy.
我看得懂
I can read.
我看得懂
I can read it.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
"此门为持钥匙之王子开启"
电影精选列表