Have you seen Smee?
他们想让我做的事
These things they expect me to do,
我做不到 虎克 我试过了
I can't do them, Hook. I've tried.
-站住 -我做不到那些事
- Hey. Stop. Hey! - I can't do the things,
所以我不可能是救世主
so I can't be the one!
听着
Listen.
虎克 我到底是谁
Hook, what the bloody hell am I?
你想自怨自艾的话随你的便 小子
You can go feeling sorry for yourself all you want, kid.
但是知道你是从哪来的
But knowing where you're from,
这已经是了解你身世的一半了
that's half of knowing who you are.
已经比我们大多数人一辈子知道的都多了
That's more than most of us here will ever know.
可你说你母亲抛弃了你
But you said that your mother left you.
我骗你的 有时候我会撒谎
Yeah. I lied. I do that sometimes.
这就是成年人的世界
It's called being a grown-up!
至少你知道你是从哪来的
Least you know where you come from.
生来就是武士 王子的后裔
Born to a warrior, heir to a prince.
这意味着你就是救世主吗 我不知道
Does that mean you're the one? I don't know.
我不知道世界上到底有没有救世主
I don't know if there is a "One."
但我知道
But I do know
就算你不是那个人
that if you aren't the guy,
你只是你自己
and you are just you,
也许这就够了
maybe that's enough.
那孩子在哪
Where's the boy?
快说 不然我就杀了你
Spill the beans, or I'll spill your blood.
我绝不会说的
I'll never tell.
他就在那边
He's right over there.
不 不 稍等 我搞错了
Nope, nope. Wait, my mistake.
应该是那边 不
Pretty sure it's that way. No!
不 先转右
No. Right the first time.
绝对 也许绝对 是这边
Definitely, maybe definitely, this way.
我要说的就是 我们离得很近
The point is, we're very close.
把船准备好 象大副 杀了他
Ready the ships. Bishop, kill him.
不 等一下
No! Just wait!
等一下
Wait!
你也许现在还不想杀我
You might not wanna kill me just yet.
因为我有王冠上耀眼的明珠
For I hold the crown jewels, you know.
-比喻信息 -说
- Informationally. - Speak.
抱歉 有点紧张 你真的很吓人
Sorry, a bit nervous. You are quite intimidating.
说
Speak.
你知道所谓的灭绝了的精灵王国吧
Now, you know the so-called extinct fairy kingdom, hmm?
说
Speak.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是在找你
I was just lookin' for you.
你找到我了
Well, you found me.
在矿里可没有这样的风景
Don't see things like that in the mines.
很美
Kinda beautiful.
你喜欢日出吗
So, do you like sunrises?
你这是在干吗
What is it you think you're doing?
我想我应该是在调情
Well, I think it's called flirting,
但如果你还得问 那我可能没做对
but if you have to ask, I might be doin' it wrong.
你不像我部落里的男人
You're not like the men from my tribe.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
不 他们很诚实
No, they're honesst.
-强壮 勇敢 -勇敢
- Strong. Brave. - Brave.
你管这叫勇敢吗
That what you call it?
让我的小哥们一跃而死
Letting my little buddy take a leap to his death.
当他停止怀疑自己 他会飞起来的
When he ceases to doubt himself, he will fly.
我们怎么知道这个岛上仍有精灵存在
How do we know there are any fairies still left on this island
又或者只因他们见到他飞就会来帮战
or that they'll come help fight just 'cause they see him fly?
你必须信任我们
You have to trust us.
为什么 你们显然不信任我们
Why should we? You certainly don't trust us.
精灵王国的所在地绘在一副地图中
There's a map to the fairy kingdom.
我们用自己的生命捍卫它
We guard it with our lives.
当然有地图啦
Of course there is.
秘密王国怎么会没有一张秘密地图呢
Why wouldn't there be a secret map to the secret kingdom?
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
你已看到黑胡子对永无岛
You've seen what Blackbeard has done
做的一切了
to Neverland already.
如果我们不阻止他
He'll reduce the rest of it
他会把剩余的地方都变成矿井
to nothing but mine pits if we don't stop him.
有人告诉过你 你的眼睛很美吗
Has anybody ever told you you have really beautiful eyes?
前甲板着火 准备绕行
Fire on the foredeck, prepare to come around.
泰格·莉莉
Tiger Lily!
你打偏了
You missed.
我们必须找到彼得
We must find Peter!
打死她
Shoot her!
-彼得 -虎克呢
- Peter! - Where's Hook?
这一切都是因为你
All of this because of you.
不 夸胡 等等
No, Kwahu, wait!
不用谢 快走吧
You're welcome. Now, come on.
快跑
Keep moving!
我猜你就是公主吧
The princess, I presume.
实际上 我只是个矿工
Oh, well, actually, I'm just a miner,
不过谢谢你的赞扬
but I appreciate the compliment.
象大副
Bishop.
快走
Go on.
把他们排成一排
Line them up.
从这下去
Down here.
我们这么多年来挖断了手
All these years digging our hands raw
也只找到小块的仙尘
for tiny lumps of Pixum,
现在我从斯密先生那里得知
and now I learn from Mr. Smee
你们知道哪里有整山的仙尘
you know where there's a mountain of the stuff.
棒极了
Nice as pie.
告诉我那男孩在哪
Tell me where the boy is and
怎么找到精灵王国 你就可以活命
how to find the fairy kingdom, and you may live.
死亡是最伟大的旅程
Death is the greatest adventure.
那么旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
为我们的新女首领欢呼
All hail the new Chiefette.
泰格·莉莉公主
Princess Tiger Lily.
万岁
All hail!
告诉他吧 不然他会杀了你
Tell him. He'll kill you.
他说的没错
He's right, you know.
乖鸟
Nice birdie.
-有张地图 -叛徒
- There's a map. - Traitor.
别杀她
Don't shoot her.
她跟我说精灵王国有张地图
She told me there's a map to the fairy kingdom.
叛徒 你怎么敢背叛我们 海盗
Traitor! How dare you betray us, pirate?
我是在救你的命 亲爱的
I'm trying to save your lives, sweetheart.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
是不会了 我可以保证
Oh, it won't, I guarantee it.
船长
Captain.
上啊 小子
Go, kid.
杀掉他们
Kill them all!
进攻 进攻
Attack. Attack!
不
No!
我告诉你件事吧 彼得
Can I tell you something, Peter?
你永远找不到你母亲
You'll never find your mother.
不 我一定会找到她
Yes, I will find her.
不 你真真找不到
No, you really, really won't.
你永远找不到 知道为什么吗
You'll never find your mother. Do you know why?
因为我杀了她
Because I killed her.
她死在我手里 死在这把剑下
She died at my hand. By this very blade.
和你的下场一样
As you will, too.
闭上眼睛 彼得 想想开心的事
Close your eyes, Peter, and think a happy thought.
太失礼了 阁下
Bad form, sir!
我们必须逃走 马上
We have to run, now!
不 我们得跳下去
No. We have to jump.
彼得 你受伤了吗
Peter, are you hurt?
我也没事 谢谢关心
Well, I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking.
别跟我说话
Don't speak to me.
是你害得我们
电影精选列表