我要给你们讲的这个故事
I'm going to tell you a story
里面有个永远长不大的男孩儿
about a boy who would never grow up,
一个一心要除掉他的海盗
about the pirate who wished to kill him,
还有座精灵遍布的岛屿
about the island where fairies roamed.
但跟你之前听过的版本不一样
But this isn't the story you've heard before,
因为有时朋友是不打不相识的对手
because sometimes friends begin as enemies,
有时敌人 是反♥目♥的朋友
and enemies begin as friends.
有时要想真正理解故事的结局
Sometimes to truly understand how things end,
首先得了解它的开始
we must first know how they begin.
永远谨慎的修女
朗伯斯区男孩之家
由志愿者捐赠建立
我爱你 我的孩子
I love you, my son.
我爱你 我的彼得
I love you, my Peter.
醒醒 都醒醒
Wakey, wakey!
太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine!
快点 起床了
Come on, now.
这就对了 快起床
That's it. Come on.
走了走了 动作快
Move along. Come on, quickly now.
12年后 伦敦 第二次世界大战
彼得 我们要错过早餐了
Peter, we'll miss breakfast.
英雄归来 他们得填饱肚子
The heroes have risen. They must now feed!
那边安静点儿
Quiet over there!
我说安静
I said quiet!
马上吃了它
Eat that up! Now.
别让再我重复
I won't tell you again!
熏肉呢
Where's the bacon?
周末都有熏肉皮的
We always have bacon rind of a weekend.
正打仗呢 彼得 限♥量♥供应
There's a war on, Peter. Rationing.
你们能有东西吃就不错了
You're lucky to have any food at all.
巴拿巴院长 原谅我
Oh! Mother Barnabas, forgive me.
让开
Get over there.
你赌不赌她肯定是私吞了所有配给
How much you wanna bet she's nickin' all the rations?
嘘 小点儿声 她会听到的
Shh. She'll hear ya.
她的耳朵和大象一样
She's got ears like an elephant.
屁♥股♥也像
Bum like one, too.
你看
Look.
空座位更多了
More empty seats.
尼尔森和比利都被撤离了
Nelson and Billy both got evacuated.
幸运的家伙
Lucky sods.
两个都走了吗
Both of them?
-什么时候 -不知道
- When? - Don't know.
我醒来的时候 他们都走了
When I woke up, they were both gone.
去了加拿大的一个家庭 等战争结束
Off to some family in Canada until the war's over.
我觉得去那也挺好的
I wouldn't mind goin' there.
别傻了 你就好好待在这儿吧
Don't be daft. You gotta stay put.
等咱们妈妈来接咱们吗
For when our mums come fetch us?
没错
Exactly.
我们据守这里 保卫要塞
We hunker down here. Hold the fort.
等待骑兵部队的到来
Wait for the cavalry.
去房♥顶把那些肮脏的檐槽打扫干净
Now, get on that roof and clean those filthy gutters.
这安全吗 巴拿巴院长
Is it safe, Mother Barnabas?
我倒是没有亲自检查过
Well, I've not tested it meself, like.
最近没有
You know, not recently.
但是孤儿坠楼死亡需要的
But all the necessary paperwork is in order
文件手续我都一应而全
should an orphan perish in a fall.
马上给我上去
Now get up there!
等你上去了也就离上帝更进了
And while you're aloft and closer to our Lord,
或许你可以反省反省你肮脏的灵魂
you may reflect on your festering souls.
你那和枯叶一样腐♥败♥的心
Your souls that fester as do the leaves.
看吧 我就说了嘛
See! I was right!
她私藏了供给
She's hoarding all the rations.
她把那些食物都藏哪儿去了
Where's she hiding all the grub?
在她办公室 从没有人去过那儿
Her office. No one's ever been in there.
我听说 那儿还设了陷阱呢
I heard a rumor it's booby trapped.
安静 都给我安静
Silence, I said! Quiet!
所有人 都到防空洞去
Everyone, down to the shelters!
混乱里死路一条
In chaos is death!
-快来 -我觉得这样不好
- Come on. - I don't like this.
福特诺克斯
Fort Knox.
恶龙之巢穴
The lair of the dragon.
快过来
Come here.
拉住这里
So put your hands there.
你的鞋给我 伙计
I need your shoe, fella.
-你能不能 -小点儿声
- Could you just... - Quiet!
好了
Right.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
彼得
Peter.
额 这老修女真邋遢
Ugh. What a dirty old nun.
额
Ugh.
这儿也太脏了
This is so unhygienic.
但圣母玛利亚为什么却那么干净
Why is the Virgin Mary so clean?
-尼布斯 -下面
- Nibs? - Down here!
尼布斯
Nibsy!
我说了的吧
I told ya.
陷阱
Booby trapped.
宝藏哎
It's a treasure trove.
天哪
Flippin' heck!
彼得
Peter!
是档案
It's the records.
彼得
Peter!
你的资料
It's your file.
是你妈妈写的吗
Is it from your mum?
都写什么了
What does she say?
我看不懂
I can't.
你能读一下吗
Will you read it?
-不是默读 -哦
- I meant aloud. - Oh.
'我最爱的彼得"
"My dearest Peter."
"我所做的一切 都是因为我爱你"
"Everything I have done, I have done because I love you."
"我渴望哪天能回到你身边"
"I long for the day that I can come back for you"
"向你解释一切"
"And explain everything."
"不要质疑我"
"Don't doubt me"
"最重要的是 不要质疑你自己"
"Nor most importantly, don't doubt yourself."
"你是独一无二的"
"You are extraordinary."
"远超你的想象"
"More than you can imagine."
"我保证我们还会见面"
"I promise that you will see me again,"
"这个世界 或另一个世界"
"in this world or another."
那是我的私人财产 还给我
That's my private property! Give it back!
告诉你 彼得
You know, Peter,
每个孤儿都以为自己很特别
every little orphan dreams he's special.
幻想着妈妈欢呼雀跃的来找他们
That he'll be the one whose mother comes a-skipping back for him.
但是你的妈妈不会来
But your mammy's not for skipping.
为什么呢
And why is that, hmm?
因为你不够特别 彼得
Because you're not special, Peter.
就是对你自己而言
You're not even special
你都平庸无奇
in your own way.
你只是个被没有责任心 完全忘记你的存在的
You're just a nasty little creature abandoned by a feckless mammy
母亲抛弃的脏东西
who's forgotten you exist.
你个小野蛮人
Oh! You little savage!
手伸出来 两个人都罚
Hands! The both of ya!
他又没干什么
He never did nothin'!
他是从犯
He's guilty by association.
是痛苦降临的时候了
It is time for the pine.
喂 小竹竿
Oi, Skinny.
阿诺德和双胞胎
Arnold and the twins,
他们什么时候走的
when did they go?
我猜是昨晚吧
Me guess it were last night.
那些消失的孩子
All the missing children,
还有藏在她办公室的钱
all that dough hidden in her office.
巴拿巴打算干什么
What's Barnabas up to?
她在贩卖♥♥孤儿
She's selling orphans.
我就知道
I knew it!