我是说 她真的有吗 这不好哎
I mean, is she? That's not nice.
但谁会大晚上的买♥♥孤儿呢
But who in the world buys orphans at night?
这就是我们要调查的
That's what we have to find out.
快来 咱俩制定个计划 一定很有趣
Now, come on, let's make a plan. It'll be fun.
这话真耳熟
I've heard that one before.
谁放屁了
Cor! Who guffed one?
尼布斯
Nibsy!
才不是我
I never.
这计划真傻 我回去睡觉了
This was a stupid plan. I'm going back to bed.
走吧
Come on.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
-尼布斯 -彼得
- Nibs! - Peter!
我跟你说了今晚会发生
I told you it would happen tonight.
我是对的
I was right!
什么
What?
往楼梯跑
Head for the stairs.
跑
Go!
尼布斯
Nibs!
再见 彼得
Goodbye, Peter!
-跟我来吧 -放开我
- You're comin' with me! - Let go!
彼得
Peter.
我的老天爷啊
Holy pudding!
准备起航
Prepare to set sail!
我们必须离开这儿
We've gotta get out of here.
我们得跳下去
We'll have to jump.
我不敢
I can't!
没别的办法
We have to!
快点儿
Come on!
尼布斯
Nibs!
我们走咯
And away we go!
快点儿
Come on!
永远的朋友
Friends till death!
彼得
Peter!
注意 空军指挥部
见鬼 你把我的护卫舰弄沉了
Damnation. You've sunk my frigate.
长官 德国空军 入境了
Ma'am. Luftwaffe. Inbound.
姑娘们
Ladies.
6号♥区域 8号♥区域 12号♥区域
Sector 6, sector 8, sector 12.
炸♥弹♥
Incoming!
开火
Spitfire!
-离开甲板 -拿好武器
- Clear the deck! - Ready your swords!
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on!
长官 根据判断
Ma'am, regarding identification
敌机 更像是个...
of the enemy, um, aircraft, it rather resembles a, um...
赶紧说
Spit it out, man.
更像是艘海盗船 长官
It looks like a pirate ship, ma'am.
什么
Come again?
开火
Fire!
下去
Get off.
别想死
Don't go dying.
你可是贵重的货物
You're precious cargo.
-我吗 -反正有人这么认为
- Am I? - Somebody thinks so.
是我妈妈吗
Is it my mother?
要上升了
Going up!
出来 你们这些小老鼠
Get out here! You little rat!
快点儿
Make your move!
过来 快点儿
Come on, hurry up!
快快快
Move it! Come on!
-在码头把船停好 -拽过来
- Right this ship for docking. - Haul away!
走吧 伙伴们
Come on, fellas.
快看 有光线
Look! It's daylight.
我看看
I wanna see this!
-那是什么 -起开 我看不到了
- What is that? - Move, I can't see.
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
这是加拿大吗
Is this Canada?
*点起灯火*
*Turn the lights out*
*并不危险*
*It's less dangerous*
*我们来了*
*Here we are now*
*盛情款待*
*Entertain us*
*我觉得好傻*
*I feel stupid*
*却又不能自已*
*And contagious*
*我们来了*
*Here we are now*
*盛情款待*
*Entertain us*
*嘿*
*Hey!*
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
跟着唱
Sing!
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
跪下
Kneel!
我不会向任何人下跪
I don't kneel to anyone.
你会向他下跪的
Oh, you'll kneel to him.
他是令所有海盗恐惧的海盗之王
He's the pirate all pirates fear!
噩梦之源
The original nightmare!
人称黑胡子
The man they call Blackbeard!
*我已忘记我为什么品尝*
*And I forget just why I taste*
*想到了 是因为它让我开心*
*Oh, yeah, I guess it makes me smile*
*它可是非常 非常难找到的东西*
*I found it hard, so hard to find*
*没事儿 别介意*
*Oh, well, whatever, never mind*
*你好 你好 你好 还有多远*
*Hello, hello, hello, how low?*
*点起灯火*
*With the lights out*
*并不危险*
*It's less dangerous*
*我们来了*
*Here we are now*
*盛情款待*
*Entertain us*
*我觉得好傻 却又不能自已*
*I feel stupid and contagious*
歌♥颂我们伟大的主人
Sing for your master!
*我们来了*
*Here we are now*
*盛情款待*
*Entertain us*
可爱的软弱的孩子们
Sweet, gentle children.
你们落下滚烫的晶莹无辜的眼泪
You who weep molten pearls of innocent tears,
擦干它们 亲爱的
dry them, dear nippers.
我已经帮你们摆脱了人生残酷的牢笼
For I have sprung you from life's cruel dungeon,
现在我还你自♥由♥
and hereby grant you liberty!
不再受苦
Suffer no more.
到我这儿来 你们现在到家了
Come unto me. You are home.
这里有你们一样来自世界各地的孤儿
Here you join orphans alike from every corner of the globe,
不同的种族 信仰 肤色
every race, creed, and color.
不同的年龄和地区
Every age and era.
你们是先驱
You are pioneers.
一个新社会无畏的开创者
Brave creators of a new society.
正因如此 孩子们 这里才满是机遇
For this, my poppets, is a land of opportunity!
我的裁决是公正的
My justice is divine.
我的法律很简单
My laws are so simple
一只猪耳朵就能写得下
you could write them on a pig's ear.
其实 我就是写在猪耳朵上的
In fact, I have.
第一条 "机灵诚实地为我效力的人
Law number one, "Those who work with bright, honest vigor
"会得到奖品
"Will be rewarded with prizes
"战利品
"And trophies
"和甜品"
"And confectionery!"
第二条
Law number two,
"不努力干活儿的人
"Those who fail to work hard,
"偷奸耍滑的人
"Those who skive or malinger,
"将亲身体会对抗我的下场"
"Will hereby know the brooding majesty of my disapproval."
牢牢记住我说的话
Mark me well.
我不懂怜悯
I know no pity.
不给第二次机会 更不会手下留情
No second chances. I don't do mercy.
但是记住
But remember,
别忘了给你们自己
don't forget to help yourselves
找很多很多 很多乐子
to lots and lots of jolly old fun!
机灵鬼们
Hey, kiddiewinks,
欢迎来到永无岛
电影精选列表