Do you know how to work a ship?
那能有多难
How hard could it be?
-斯密 缆绳 -是 是
- Smee! The rope! - Yes! Yes!
-好了 -孩子
- Clear! - Boy!
开船比想象得难多了
This is a lot harder than it looks!
我们扬帆起航了
Yeah! We're sailin' now!
你有什么要说的吗
Well, do you have anything to say?
我花大功夫摆好的桌子
I worked really hard setting up that table.
什么 别管桌子了 以后再捡
What? Forget the table. Pick them up later.
要是男孩找到了土著人
If that boy makes it to the natives,
我们就没机会打赢这场仗了
you can forget any chance of us winning this war.
我们会失去一切
All will be lost.
我们会找到他们 他们走不远的
We'll find them, sir. They can't have gone far.
那你说他们在哪里
Well, then where are they?
抓住那个男孩 别让他落到野蛮人手里
Get me that boy before the savages do!
正前方
Dead ahead!
斯密 放开我的腿
Smee! Get off my leg!
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick!
墙 墙
The wall! The wall!
有人吗 救命啊
Somebody, please help me!
转向
Turn!
斯密 把帆撑起来
Smee! Get the sails up!
我们需要有强逆风才能开跳
We need a strong headwind to make the jump!
跳哪里
What jump?
回家 我们要离开这座该死的岛
Home! We're gettin' the heck off this island!
不
No-ho!
你说过我们要找我妈妈
You said we'd find my mother!
我不会离开永无岛的
I'm not leaving Neverland!
好吧 反正现在也走不了了
Well, not now, anyway!
把帆撑起来
Get the sails up!
帆
The sails!
这会有些颠簸
This is gonna be a little rough!
把帆撑起来
Put the sails up!
说了多少次
How many times...
我在返老还童的时候不要打扰我
I am not to be disturbed when I'm at the Rejuvenator!
什么事
Yes?
抱歉 船长 是那个男孩的事
I am sorry, Captain, but it's about the boy.
说
Mmm-hmm?
偷走的船掉进了Neverwood
The stolen ship went down in the Neverwood.
男孩丢了吗
So the boy is lost?
是的 男孩丢了
Yes, sir. He is a lost boy.
不过现在我们最优秀的战士在找他
But our best men are searching for him now.
你们这些蠢货
I am surrounded by imbeciles.
什么事都要我亲自动手吗
Must I do everything myself?
先生 您不能真的相信
Sir, you can't really believe
这个小孩就是预言中说的人
that this pipsqueak is the one.
他看上去没什么能耐
He hardly seems capable.
他妈妈看上去也没什么能耐
His mother hardly seemed capable either,
可把我们害惨了
and yet, here we are.
你答应过要帮我找到我妈妈的
The deal was to help me find my mother.
你差点就毁约 那真的很不好
You were gonna break it. That's very wrong.
不 是你先毁约的 你骗了我们
No, you broke the deal first. You lied to us.
没 我只是撒了个小谎
No, I fibbed.
我能飞 只不过不是每天而已
I can fly. Just not every day.
这艘船是我们离开这座岛的唯一希望
Our only way off this island
现在它粉身碎骨了 你满意了吧
and now it's in pieces. Satisfied?
是的 我非常满意
Well, yes. I'm quite content.
因为我不想离开这座岛
'Cause I don't wanna get off this island.
花这么多年做逃跑计划
All the years that I've wasted planning to get out.
全都泡汤了
All gone.
别翻了 这里不安全
Hey! Quit messing around. It's not safe in here.
每艘船上都有一张
Every ship has one.
一张什么
A what?
地图
A map.
这是什么意思
What does that say?
部落领土
"Tribal Territory."
没错
Exactly.
预言说 一个男孩会领导部落
The prophecy said, "A boy would lead the tribe."
那又怎样 你根本不关心
So what? You don't care.
我关心 继续说
I do. Keep going.
黑胡子认为预言是在说我
Well, Blackbeard thinks the prophecy is about me,
意味着我妈妈来自这里
which means my mum is from here,
意味着土著人可能知道她在哪里
which means the natives might know where she is.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
那些野蛮人会直接杀了你
Those savages would just as soon kill you as help you.
-你见过他们吗 -没见过
- Ever met one? - No!
我也无此打算
And I don't plan to.
他们或许很友善呢 我不怕
Well, they might be very nice. I'm not afraid of 'em.
勇敢和自杀只在一念间 小子
There's a fine line between bravery and suicide, kid.
我要去找部落领土了 再见
I'm off to go find the Tribal Territory. Oh, goodbye!
他在森林里活不到一个小时
He won't last an hour out there.
那是他的问题 不是我们的
His problem. Not ours.
问题是 如果他真是命中注定的那个
Thing is, if he was the chosen one...
就算预言是真的 相信我 那也不是他
If that prophecy is real, trust me, he ain't it.
但如果他们以为他是的话
But if they thought he was...
他们相信他是的话
They believed he was...
我肯定他们会丰厚奖赏
I bet they'd handsomely reward anyone
把他带去给他们的人
who brought him to them.
他们没有船
Well, they haven't got a ship.
是 但他们可以弄到
Yeah, but they could get one.
谁打海盗的次数多得过原住民
Who's fought the pirates more than the natives?
如果有人能办到 那一定是他们了
If anyone could find a way, it's them.
记住了 我们找到那些
Just remember, when we find those
所谓友好的原住民以后
oh-so-sweet-natured locals,
不管是真是假 你都得说你是他们的救世主
true or not, you tell them you're their savior.
然后咱们就分道扬镳 明白了吗
Then, we'll go our separate ways. Got it?
你为什么想要离开这么好的地方
Why would you want to leave a place like this?
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我不知道 不过首先肯定是个
I don't know. Somewhere I'm a little higher up
我在食物链上方的地方
on the food chain, for starters.
那是什么
What was that?
食物链上方的东西
Somethin' a little higher up on the food chain.
好美啊 虎克 你看到了吗
Oh, that is pretty, Hook. Do you see that?
我们差点被海盗用大炮打下来
We got pirates tryin' to shoot us down with cannons.
从上千尺高空掉落差点摔死
Nearly falling a thousand feet to our deaths.
而且是两次 船也毁了
Twice. Shipwrecked.
可你看到这样的景色 你就会想
And you see something like that and you think to yourself,
"太值了"
"Oh, worth it."
你是个孤儿吗
Are you an orphan?
我妈把我抛弃了 这算吗
My ma left me. That count?
你记得她吗
Well, do you remember her?
我才不要浪费眼泪去想念一个
I'm not wasting tears missing someone
从不想念我的人
who never missed me.
也许她也想你呢
Maybe she does.
你怎么知道
How can you know?
你真♥相♥信你母亲在这里吗
Do you really believe your mum's here?
她给我留了封信 上面说
Well, she left me a note saying...
是啊 她给你留了封信
Oh, well, if she left you a note, sure.
就因为你妈不爱你
Just 'cause yours never loved you...
住口
Stop.
不代表我妈从没爱过我
...doesn't mean my mum never loved me.
给我闭嘴
Stop talking right now.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
那噩梦一般的吼叫震耳欲聋
It was a deafening nightmare shriek.
怎么会有人听不见
How can anyone not have heard...
那是只永无鸟
That's a Neverbird.
那只也是
And so is that.
我们怎么办
What're we gonna do?
我们得想个办法 我们得想个办法
We need a plan. We need a plan!
跑
Run!
跑到雾里就能甩掉他们 快跑
电影精选列表