你在看什么?
What are you lookin' at?
你在看什么?
What are you lookin' at?
过来。
Come here.
好好看看。
Take a good look.
- 你还记得,对吧?-你♥他♥妈♥的记得,我记得。
- You remember, don't you? - You fuckin' A-right I remember.
你还记得吗,爸爸?
Do you remember, Daddy?
过来。
Come here.
闻一闻香味。
Take a good smell.
啊!
Aargh!
棉质内♥裤♥怎么了?
Whatever happened to the cotton panties?
- 天啊-嘿!
- Oh, God. - Hey!
- 关灯! 哦!-妈妈我现在得和你谈谈。
- Turn off the light! Oh! - Mom, I gotta talk to you now.
- 亲爱的,不能等到明天吗?-不,现在,我们走吧。
- Honey, can't it wait till tomorrow? - No. Now. Let's go.
- 是关于爸爸和我想谈谈-什么?
- It's about Dad and I want to talk. - Huh?
- 好吧,好吧-来吧!
- Alright, alright. - Come on!
- 这是私事,穿上睡袍-我来了,来了!
- It's personal. Put on your robe. - I'm coming. Coming!
辛迪,如果这是某种游戏,这不是什么好玩的。
Cindy, if this is some kind of game, this isn't any fun.
来吧,妈妈,抓住我的手。
Come on, Mom. Hang on to my hand.
小心点,我什么都看不见,你要把我带到哪里去?
Careful! I can't see a thing. Where the hell you takin' me?
- 我们要去一切开始的地方-什么意思,一切开始的地方?
- We're going to where it all started. - What do you mean, where it all started?
- 噢! 该死!-我想和你谈谈爸爸。
- Ow! Goddamn! - I wanna talk to you about Dad.
- 在他以前的车里? 辛迪?-就是这里,上车。
- In his old wreck? Cindy? - This is the place. Get in.
好吧,好吧,我们来谈谈你♥爸♥爸。
Alright, alright, we'll talk about your Dad.
告诉我,关于他你知道些什么我不知道,嗯?
Tell me, what do you know about him I don't know, anyway, huh?
你知道什么? 这里冻死人了!
What do you know? It's freezin' in here!
你只需要冷静下来。
You're just going to cool it.
- 你不该抽烟的,西贝!-闭嘴。
- You shouldn't be smokin', Cebe! - Shut up.
天啊。
Oh, God.
哦,你在干什么? 这是什么? 这是什么?
Oh, what are you doing? What is it? What is that?
- 不管你♥他♥妈♥想怎么样-把它弄出来!
- Whatever the fuck you want it to be. - Well, get it out!
- 是保险丝-把它弄出来!
- It's a fuse. - Oh. Get it outta herel!
是保险丝。
It's a fuse.
这背后没有什么,这是一个朋克的手势。
There's nothin' behind it, it's a punk gesture.
我以为你想谈谈你♥爸♥爸。
I thought you wanted to talk about your Dad.
如果你想谈朋克,我们去厨房♥吧。
If you wanna talk punk, let's go in the kitchen.
我知道有一件事你不是,你不是个废物。
I know one thing you weren't, you weren't a punk.
你知道吗? 爸爸对朋克的了解比你多。
And you know what? Dad knows more about punk than you do.
因为 Sid Vicious,当他离开的时候,他带走了他所爱的人。
Cos Sid Vicious, when he left, he took his loved ones with him.
啊,那完全没有意义! 我不明白你的意思。我要走了!
Ah, that's totally meaningless! I don't get the point. I'm leaving!
- 没错-哦... 宝贝不。
- That's right. - Oh... Baby, no.
没错。
That's right.
(NEIL YOUNG: My,Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)))
(NEIL YOUNG: "My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)")
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
摇滚乐在这里停留
Rock and roll is here to stay
与其虚度光阴,不如精疲力竭
It's better to burn out than to fade away
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
从忧郁走向黑暗
Out of the blue and into the black
他们给你这个,但你要为此付出代价
They give you this, but you pay for that
一旦你走了,你就再也回不来了
And once you're gone, you can never come back
当你从忧郁走向黑暗
When you're out of the blue and into the black
国王走了,但他没有被遗忘
The king is gone, but he's not forgotten
这是一个关于约翰尼 · 罗顿的故事..。
This is the story of a Johnny Rotten...
电影精选列表