我送你去学校,好吗。
I'm gonna drop you off at school, OK.
耶,耶!
Yeah, yeah!
我累死了。
- I'm exhausted.
你的泰迪熊..。
Your teddy bear...
- 你的精力都是从哪儿来的?-睡觉。
- Where do you get all your energy? - Sleep.
睡觉,对。睡觉是懦夫的事,伙计。
Sleep, right. Sleep's for wimps, man.
让我做你的泰迪熊吧
Let me be your teddy bear
在我的脖子上挂条链子,然后荡我..。
Put a chain around my neck and swing me...
- 帮我打开这个-这些是什么?
- Open this for me. - What are these?
- 看那大块金属-哦!
- Look at that hunk of metal. - Ooh!
在我的脖子上套上一条链子,带我去任何地方
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
我是不是... 和猫王一样性感? 我想问你。
Am I ... as sexy as Elvis? I want to ask you.
如果你真的想的话,你可以的。
Ah... you could be if you really wanted to.
- 是吗?-是的!
- Yeah? - Yeah!
- 是吗? 是吗?-是啊是啊。
- Yeah? Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我有那么坏,你要喝酒吗?
Am I that bad that you gotta drink?
不,伙计,你没那么坏。
No, man, you ain't that bad.
- 小心-不 爸爸 不要!
Look out. No, Dad, no!
你好,我是华丽,有人听到吗?
Hello. This is Gorgeous. Anybody out there read me?
10-4我看到了
'10-4. I read.'
我的名字很漂亮,很空洞,对吧?
My handle's Gorgeous. Pretty vacant, hey?
我爸爸的手柄是闪光灯。
My dad's handle's Flash.
颠覆常态!
Subvert normality!
- 你知道我们为什么在一起吗?-是啊,真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
- You know what that makes us together? - 'Yeah, fucking nuts.'
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
总之,这让我们闪耀华丽。
Together, that makes us Flash Gorgeous.
华丽的闪光
'Flash Gorgeous?'
朋克不是性,而是侵略。104,老朋友。
Punk is not sexual. It's just aggression. 104, ol buddies.
毁灭,杀死所有的嬉皮士。
Destroy. Kill all hippies.
我不是在跟你说话,我是在跟你说话。
I'm not talking at you, I'm talking to you.
-”这是10-4”-无政♥府♥主义迪斯科烂透了!
- 'That's 10-4" - Anarchy. Disco sucks!
我不想听你说话,我想听你说话。
I don't wanna hear about you, I wanna hear from you.
我是华丽,有人听到吗?
This is Gorgeous. Does anybody out there read me?
收到,美女,收到。
'10-4, Gorgeous. We read you.
我们去跳舞吧。迪斯科怎么样? 完毕
'Let's go dancing. How about disco? Over.'
迪斯科烂透了! 把嬉皮士都杀了。
Disco sucks! Kill all hippies.
挺空旷的,是吧?
Pretty vacant, hey?
颠覆常态。
Subvert normality.
低于什么正常水平? 太棒了,你只是个疯狂的小孩。
'Sub- what normality? Gorgeous, you're just a crazy little kid.
“告诉我,这个漂亮的空位是什么? 完毕。”
"Tell me, what's this pretty vacant? Over.'
你在哪里?
What's your 10-22?
“ Jasper Junction”-结束。
'Jasper Junction.' - Signing off.
这里是 Gorgeous 结束了。
This is Gorgeous signing off.
看到月亮了吗?
See the moon?
(NEIL YOUNG: My,Hey Hey (Out of the Blue))
(NEIL YOUNG: "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)")
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
摇滚乐在这里停留
Rock and roll is here to stay
去你的!
Screw you!
与其虚度光阴,不如精疲力竭
It's better to burn out than to fade away
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
出乎意料的是..。
Out of the blue and info the black...
- 嗨,保罗,嗨,妈妈-嗨,宝贝。
- Hi, Paul. Hi, Mom. - Hi, honey.
嗨,西贝。
Hi, Cebe.
Cebe,你为什么不帮你妈妈清理一下?
Cebe, why don't you help your mom clean up?
你应该工作,孩子们应该学习这些东西。
You should be working. Kids have to learn about that stuff.
你帮她,她帮我,一切都会好起来的。
You help her, she helps me and everything gets better.
好的,巴克,75岁。
OK. Buck, 75.
好吧,我妥协一下,一块六毛。
OK, I'll compromise, a buck 60.
- 成交-很好。
- You're on. - Good.
太棒了。
Gorgeous.
- 你好 Glenn-你好 Cebe。
- Hi, Glenn. - Hi, Cebe.
妈妈,我今天不想去学校。
Mom, I don't wanna go to school today.
算了,你得走了。
Forget it, you gotta go.
为什么? 你又没毕业。
Why? You never finished school.
哈! 看看我的下场,很棒吧?
Ha! And look where I ended up. It's great, huh?
再说,你上哪儿去找好男人呢?
Besides, where are you gonna meet some nice guys?
是吗? 如果他们都像去年那么混♥蛋♥,我就不会去见任何人。
Yeah? If they're all jerks like last year, I'm not meeting nobody.
- 你是说弹坑脸?-嗯。
- You mean Crater Face? - Huh.
肉丸子怎么样? 他占了两个座位。
What about Meat Ball? He took two seats up.
作为一个胖孩子,他还挺可爱的。
Well, he's kind of cute for a fat kid.
嘿,你们两个,嘿,这是你们的食物。
Hey, you two. Hey, here's your food.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
- 你在开什么玩笑?-嘿服务员我饿了。
- What's the joke? - Hey, waitress, I'm hungry.
这只是女孩间的谈话,你知道的,只是愚蠢的。
It's just girl talk, you know. Just silliness.
- 给你孩子-谢谢。
- Here you go, kiddo. - Thank you.
你知道,有两种人。
You know, there are two kinds of guys.
狂野性感的舞男还有你的..。
The wild and sexy, dancing men, and then there are your...
西贝?
Cebe?
你的供应商。
...your providers.
明白我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
亲爱的,你知道你♥爸♥爸很快就要从监狱回家了。
Honey, you know your daddy's gonna be comin' home from prison real soon.
我知道。
I know.
孩子,我真的很爱他,我们曾经有过美好的时光。
Boy, I really loved him. We used to have the best times.
我有麻烦了。
I got a problem.
- 埃尔维斯死在我面前!-哦,得了吧。
- Elvis died on me! - Oh, come on.
所以我要自杀,这样我就能去看他了。
So I'm gonna kill myself so I can go and visit him.
- 求你了-我会回来的我保证。
- Please. - I'll be back, I promise.
- 不可能-为什么?
- No way. - Why?
- 你不能去-是啊。
- You're not allowed. - Yeah.
- 嗯-嗯。
- Mm-mm. - Uh-uh.
你和你妈妈呆在这儿
You'll stay right here with your mommy
还有你♥爸♥爸,他马上就要回家了。
and your daddy who's coming home soon.
- 别这样你知道我讨厌这样-我知道所以我才喜欢这么做。
- Don't do that, you know I hate that. - I know, that's why I like to do it.
啊!
Ugh!
可惜你是我妈你懂我的意思吗?
Well, too bad you're my mother. You know what I mean?
我知道啊!
I know. Ah!
等你再见到你♥爸♥爸的时候。
Wait till you meet your dad... again.
你好久没见到他了。
You haven't seen him for so long.
- 我都忘了他长什么样了-我知道我也是。
- I forgot what he looks like. - I know. Me, too.
我打赌他看起来还是那个样子,性感而坚强。
I bet he looks the same, sexy and tough.
无论如何,我希望如此。
I hope, anyway.
是的。
Yeah, he does.
我知道... 你等着吧。
Yeah, I know... You just wait.
我看起来更像谁?
Who do I look more like?
嗯... 他算是吧除了你是个女孩。
Mmm... Him. Sort of. Except you're a girl, you know.
以一种真正美好的方式表现出来的坚强和性感。
Tough and sexy in a real kind of nice way, you know.
一个叫 Don 的女孩。
A girl Don.
不,呃... 我说得不对。
No, er... I'm not saying it right.
我不饿。
I'm not hungry.
是他的态度,你也有同样的... 态度。
It's his attitude. You've got the same kind of... attitude.
你就等着吧,你会玩得很开心的,别逼我。
You just wait. You're gonna be having areal good time. Don't push things.
(收音机里的猫王)4好吧,现在,如果你的孩子离开你
(Elvis on radio) 4 Well, now, if your baby leaves you
4. 你有一个故事要讲
4 And you've got a tale to tell
只要沿着寂寞街10号♥ Heartbreak Hotel 散散步就行了
Just take a walk down Lonely Street 10 Heartbreak Hotel
你会的,你会很孤独,宝贝
And you will be, you'll be so lonely, baby
你会如此孤独,你会如此孤独,你会死去..。
You'll be so lonely, you'll be so lonely, you could die...
当你的孩子离开你,你无处可去
When your baby leaves you and you got no place to go
只要沿着寂寞街10号♥ Heartbreak Hotel 散散步就行了
Just take a walk down Lonely Street 10 Heartbreak Hotel
宝贝,你让我如此孤独,宝贝..。
Well, baby, you make me so lonely, baby...
我可能会死。
- ...I could die...
你为什么要离开我?
What did you have to leave me for?
大家都离开我了。
Huh? Everybody left me.
我父亲离开了我。
My father left me.
约翰尼 · 罗顿离开了我。
Johnny Rotten left me.
席德 · 维瑟斯离开了我。
Sid Vicious left me.
现在你,国王,必须离开我。
And now you, the King, has to leave me.
我知道你不明白。
I know you don't understand.
(吸气)
(Sniffs)
没有你,一切都不一样了。
It's just not the same without you.
我在努力。
I'm trying.
电影精选列表