我们玩得很开心,凯西。西比,你玩得很开心..。
We're havin' a good time, Kathy. Cebe, you're havin' a good time...
我不会让我女儿因为你得肺炎的。
I'm not gonna let my daughter get pneumonia because of you.
- 求你了?-等等她也是我女儿知道吗?
- Please? - Wait, she's my daughter too, you know?
啊? 是吗? 你怎么了,凯西?
Huh? Yeah? What's the matter with you, Kathy?
怎么了? 我们玩得很开心,我们在野餐。
What's the matter? We're havin' a good time, we're havin' a picnic.
我好冷!
- I'm cold!
- 是因为我的驾驶技术?-我不想死。
- It's because of my driving? - I don't want to end up dead.
- 你知道你说这话的时候我是什么感觉吗?-你知道我去过哪里。
How do you think that made me feel when you said that? You know where I've been.
我不会杀任何人,凯西。
I ain't gonna kill nobody, Kathy.
你不觉得这让我很困扰吗?
You don't think that that bothered me at all? Do you?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
- 对不起没用的 Kathy-Cebe 上车。
- Sorry ain't gonna cut it, Kathy. - Cebe, get it in the car.
该死的家庭野餐。
Goddamn family picnic.
哦,这太棒了,凯西。这太棒了,凯西!
Oh, this is great, Kathy. This is wonderful, Kathy!
我不会忘记的,我不会忘记的,凯西。
I'm not gonna forget this. I'm not gonna forget it, Kathy.
- 操! 搞什么... ?-我想留下。
- Oh, fuck! What the...? - I wanna stay.
哦,好吧,好吧。
Oh, boy. OK. Alright.
- 我们明天再来好吗?-我们改天再来。
- Can we come back tomorrow? - We'll have other times.
明天? 你保证?
Tomorrow? You promise?
- 绝望的承诺?-是的。
- Desperate promise? - Yes.
- 因为你不遵守诺言-好吧。
- Cos you don't keep your promises. - OK...
好日子,好日子。
Great day. Great day.
- 你在这里干什么?-嗨!
- What the hell are you doin' here? - Hi!
嗨?-我把一便士嚼成两半。
_ Hi? - I chewed a penny in half.
- 咬成两半了?-金属牙齿。
- Chewed it in half, huh? - Metal teeth.
- 我下来看你-嗯..。
- I came down to see you. - Hmm...
上车,到前面去。
Get in. Get in the front.
- 那炸♥药♥是干什么用的?-什么? 哦,这个?
- What's that dynamite for? - What? Oh, this?
别跟我装可爱,伙计。
Don't get cute with me, man.
我知道这是什么,我又不傻。
I know what it is. I'm not dumb.
- 是吗?-是的上车。
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Get in the car.
- 这是什么?-你用它干什么?
- What is it? - What are you using it for?
它值钱的,伙计。如果我想办法使用它..。
It's worth money, man. If I figure some way to use it...
如果我们爆♥炸♥了呢?
Yeah, and if we blow up?
哈! 笑话!
Ha! Joke!
你在垃圾堆里找到了值钱的东西,你知道吗?
You find things at the garbage dump... worth some money, you know?
不是... 你知道吗?
Well, not... You know?
上帝啊,真搞不懂。
Jesus Christ. Can't figure it out.
我能开车吗?
Can I drive?
工作时间喝酒,你懂我的意思吗?
Drinking on the job. You know what I mean?
你听说西比的爸爸出狱了吗?
Did you hear Cebe's dad's out of jail?
我爸爸会以杀死我弟弟的罪名逮捕他。
And my dad's gonna get him for killin' my little brother.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck you talkin' about?
过来! 我说,过来。
Come here! I said, come over here.
看看谁来了。
My, my. Look who's here.
过来,明白吗?
Come over here, do you understand?
我从来都不喜欢你的脸,我应该重新整理一下。
I never liked your face. I should rearrange it for you.
我听说你♥爸♥爸在垃圾场工作 Cebe。
I hear your dad's working in the garbage dump, Cebe.
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
你吓不倒我。
You don't scare me.
一个朋克摇滚歌♥手永远不会吓到你。
A punk rocker should never scare you.
给你。
Here you go.
真恶心你以为你在干什么?
Disgusting. What do you think you're doing?
我把你的脸涂成蓝色。
I painted your face blue.
这样看起来更好。
Looks better that way.
如果你再不闭嘴滚出去,
And if you don't shut up and get outta here,
我要把你从忧郁中拯救出来,让你进入黑暗。
I'm gonna take you outta the blue and put you into the black.
太好吃了。
- That's so good.
- 你知道我去过那里!
- You know I've been there!
- 太好了-救命!
- Great. - Help!
我是说,当你必须学小提琴的时候,谁会拉小提琴?
Well, I mean, when you have to take violin. Who plays the violin?
- 哦,看,看-(重叠的声音)
- Oh, look, look. - (Overlapping voices)
- 那是小提琴个屁!-那个很疼。
- That's violin, my ass! - That one hurt.
哦,听着,听着,说到难。
Oh, look, look. Talk about hard.
那是你的男朋友,大个儿吉姆!
There's your boyfriend there! Big Jim!
吉姆长得不错,不要打击他。
Jim's good lookin', don't knock him.
他是个卡车司机,长得很帅。
He's a truck driver! He's good lookin'.
蒙古弱智症! 他是蒙古弱智症。
Mongoloid! He's a mongoloid.
(吉姆 · 伯恩斯: 《对不起不行》)
(JIM BYRNES: "Sorry Just won't Do")
我还没有被埋葬,但我已经被摆布了
I haven't been buried, but I've been pushed around
所以有一次我把别人梦寐以求的房♥子拆了
So once I was knocking somebody else's dream house down
我的朋友生活在阴影中
My friends Wived in shadow
我被人跟踪
And I'm followed around
我的灵魂之火在燃烧
I got a soul fire burning
这搅拌器就是不会被淹死
That this whisk y just won't drown
我用我的未来做了交易
I've traded my future
为了最后一点骄傲
For a last piece of pride
无处可逃
There's nowhere to run to
无处可藏
There ain't nowhere to hide
有时候我想知道为什么我一直在尝试
Sometimes I wonder why I keep trying
有时我会沉沦下去,但我就是不想死
Sometimes I go under but I just refuse to die
- 我不知道-我不知道
- And I don't know - I' don't know
- 我该向谁道歉-抱歉不行
- Who to say I'm sorry to - Sorry just won't do
抱歉并不能解决问题
Sorry just don't cut it
对不起是不行的..。
Sorry just won't do...
我用我的未来做了交易
I've traded my future
为了最后一点骄傲
For a last piece of pride
无处可逃
There's nowhere to run to
我无处可藏
Ain't a place I can hide
有时候我想知道为什么我一直在尝试
Sometimes I wonder why I keep trying
有时我会沉沦下去,但我就是不想死
Sometimes I go under but I just refuse to die
我不知道..。
And I don't know...
耍我,伙计... 耍我,兄弟,耍我?
Fuck with me, man... Fuck with me, brother, fuck with me?
抱歉并不能解决问题
Sorry just don't cut it
对不起是不行的
Sorry just won't do
我不知道
And I don't know
- 谁说对不起-对不起是不行的
- Who to say I'm sorry - Sorry just won't do
抱歉并不能解决问题
Sorry just don't cut it, uh-uh
对不起是不行的
Sorry just won't do
哦,不..。
Oh,no...
现在,年轻的女孩们,我认识了很多
Now young girls, I've known so many
我也一样爱他们。
I've loved them all the same way...
我真的搞砸了,伙计。
I'm really fucked up, man.
妈的,我真的搞砸了。
Shit, I'm really fucked up.
你到底搞砸了什么?
What you really fucked up about?
你搞砸了什么?
What you fucked up about?
我们玩得很开心,喝酒,听音乐..。
We're having a good time, man. We're drinking, we're listening to music...
胡说! 我们他妈的玩得很开心? 这对你来说是个他妈的好时光吗,伙计?
Bullshit! We're having a fuckin' good time? Is this a fuckin' good time to you, man?
现在对你来说是个好时机?
This is a fuckin' good time to you?
饶了我吧,我知道,我的胳膊,我的脖子..。
Give me a break. I know, my arm, my neck...
从他妈的垃圾堆里开除的?
Fired from a fuckin' garbage dump, huh?
谁炒了你?
Who fired you?
谁炒了你?
Who fired you?
你到底回不回答我的问题? 谁炒了你?
You gonna answer my question or what? Who fired you?
这是个简单的问题谁解雇了你?
It's a simple question. Who fired you?
- 同一个人你想知道答案吗-同一个人。
Same guy, man. You want the answer? Same guy, man.
- 什么同一个人?-同一个人。
- What same guy? - Same guy, man.
- 什么他妈的同一个人?-安德森,伙计!
- What same fuckin' guy? - Anderson, man!
- 冷静点-又是那个混♥蛋♥?
- Just cool it. - That asshole again?
- 我要掐死他!-嘘! 别说了。
- I'd go for his fuckin' throat! - Shh! Don't talk about it.
拜托,伙计..。
Ah, please, man...
- 嘿听着...-嘿服务员服务员! 服务员!
- Hey, listen... - Hey, waitress. Waitress! Waitress!
嘿,你说什么,宝贝?
Hey, what do you say, baby?
- 我要两杯啤酒-两杯就是两杯! 两杯!
I want a couple of beers. A couple means two! Two!
- 我知道了-他想要点苏格兰威士忌。
- I got that. - And he wants some Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌? 好的,两杯啤酒和一杯苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch? OK, two beers and a Scotch.
- 等一下等一下-嗯?
- Wait a minute. Wait a minute. - Mm?
- 我要苏格兰威士忌-你有话要说对吧?
- I want a Scotch. - You've got something to say, right?
- 我要苏格兰威士忌加苏打-好的我知道了。
- I want a Scotch and soda. - Yeah, I got that.
等等等等等。
Wait, wait, wait... Wait a minute, wait a minute.
电影精选列表