我们走,豪华轿车呢?
Oh, let's go. Where's the limo?
你为什么不打镜头呢?
Why don't you, like, hit the lens?
多么美丽的笑容... ... 好吧!
What a smile... OK!
好吧,来吧..。
Alright, come on...
我讨厌大团圆结局,杀戮在哪里?
I hate happy endings. Where's the killing?
(管弦乐队演奏卓别林《微笑》)
(Orchestra playing CHARLIE CHAPLIN: "Smile")
看,我在哭!
- Look, I'm crying!
哦,忍♥住你的眼泪吧!
Oh, try to contain your tears!
耶!
- Yeah!
哦,谢谢!
- Oh, thanks!
好吧,老大!
Alright, top dog!
算了吧,不然整桶都算在我头上。
Forget it. Or the whole bucket's gonna end up on me.
我们走!
Let's go!
我最好不要被抓到,否则我会有麻烦的!
I better not get caught with this, or I'll get in trouble. Hang out!
- 多棒的电影啊-是啊真的。
- What a movie. - Yeah, really.
- 真是... 好戏-愚蠢的结局。
- Quite the, er... show. - Stupid ending.
- 看看这个,希望你被打成碎片-哇,伙计!
- Look at this. Hope you get splinters. - Wow, man!
- 西贝女王看她下去了-把她推下去。
- Queen Cebe. Look at her go down. - Push her off.
- 是啊,把她推开-我们现在怎么办?
- Yeah, really push her off. - What are we gonna do now?
我不知道。
I dunno.
嘿,我们去大艾尔那儿听听乡村音乐吧。
Hey, let's go over to Big Al's and listen to cornball music.
- 我们进不去的-想都别想。
- We'll never get in. - Not a chance.
不可能。
There's no way.
- 我要进去了-好极了!
- I'm going in. - Oh, right on!
- 不行 Cebe-我要朗姆酒加可乐。
- The answer's no, Cebe. - I'm havin' a rum and coke.
- 朗姆酒加可乐?-喝吧但我要留在这儿。
- Rum and coke? - Go ahead, but I'm staying here.
- 你跟我来吗?-我老爸在里面,你疯了吗?
- You comin' with me? - My old man's in there, are you crazy?
- 你想当朋克摇滚歌♥手?-我不想惹麻烦。
- You want to be a punk rocker? - I don't want to get in shit.
- 去你♥妈♥的♥!-哇..。
- Well, fuck you! - Wow...
你们这些胆小鬼,破坏正常!
You big chicken shits. Subvert normality!
- 你好,西贝-我要一杯朗姆酒和可乐。
- Hello, Cebe. - I'll have a rum and coke.
朗姆酒加可乐,好的。
A rum and coke, right.
朗姆酒加可乐。
A rum and coke.
- 朗姆酒加可乐,西贝?-是的,我渴了。
- A rum and coke, Cebe? - Yeah, I'm thirsty.
我们不能招待你,西贝,快点,出去。
We can't serve you, Cebe. Come on, out.
不,我渴了。我要我的朗姆酒和可乐。
No, I'm thirsty. I want my rum and coke.
- 你想来硬的还是软的?-硬的。
- You want it the hard or the easy way? - Hard.
好的,宝贝,没问题。
Alright, baby, you got it.
放手! 放手!
Let go! Let go!
我要朗姆酒和可乐!
I wanna rum and coke!
放开我! 放我下来!
Leave me alone! Put me down!
放轻松,西比,放轻松。
Take it easy, Cebe. Just take it easy.
我一定是失去平衡了,我随时都可以干掉你!
I must've been off balance. I could've took you any day!
- 你笑什么?-嘿,西比,别这样,我爱你。
- What are you laughin' at? - Hey, Cebe, come on, I love you.
- 是啊你爱我我的脚!-放轻松亲爱的。
- Yeah, you love me, my foot! - Just take it easy, sweetie.
等我爸爸出狱了,他会把你干掉的,混♥蛋♥!
Wait till my father gets out of prison, he's gonna wipe you out, motherfucker!
是啊回家吧 Cebe。
Yeah... Go home, Cebe.
快点,给我。
Come on, give it to me.
(足球比赛评论和电视上的欢呼声)
(Football game commentary and cheering on TV)
我们走!
Let's go!
(猫王: “泰迪熊”)
(ELVIS PRESLEY: "Teddy Bear")
哦,宝贝,让我做你可爱的泰迪熊
Oh, baby, let me be your lovin' teddy bear
在我的脖子上套上一条链子,带我去任何地方
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
哦,让我去吧,(哦,让他去吧) ,你的泰迪熊
Oh, let me be, (oh, let him be), your teddy bear
宝贝,让我每晚都在你身边
Baby, let me be around you every night
用你的手指抚摸我的头发,紧紧地抱着我
Run your fingers through my hair and cuddle me real tight
哦,让我去吧,(哦,让他去吧) ,你的泰迪熊
Oh, let me be, (oh, let him be), your teddy bear
我不想做你的老虎,老虎玩得太凶了
I don't want to be your tiger, tigers play too rough
我不想成为你的狮子,狮子不是你足够爱的那种
I don't want to be your lion, lions ain't the kind you love enough
我只想要10个做你的泰迪熊
Just want 10 be your teddy bear
在我的脖子上套上一条链子,带我去任何地方
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
哦,让我去吧,(哦,让他去吧) ,你的泰迪熊
Oh, let me be, (oh, let him be), your teddy bear
我不想做你的老虎,老虎玩得太凶了
I don't want to be your tiger, tigers play too rough
我不想成为你的狮子,狮子不是你足够爱的那种
I don't want to be your lion, lions ain't the kind you love enough
我只想做你的泰迪熊
Just want to be your teddy bear
在我的脖子上套上一条链子,带我去任何地方
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
哦,让我去吧,(哦,让他去吧) ,你的泰迪熊
Oh, let me be, (oh, let him be), your teddy bear
哦,让我,(哦,让他) ,你的泰迪熊..。
Oh, let me be, (oh, let him be), your teddy bear...
我只想做你的泰迪熊。
I just want to be your teddy bear, ooh...
亲爱的
Oh, you sweetheart
你客厅里的椅子看起来空荡荡的吗?
Do the chairs in your parlour seem empty and bare?
你是否凝视着你的门阶,想象着我在那里?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
你的心里是否充满了痛苦,我还会回来吗?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
- 耶!-(人们鼓掌欢呼)
- Yeah! - (People clapping and cheering)
好了,好了吗? 明白了吗?
Alright. Alright? Get it?
好了,杰克,进去,快点,把手举起来。
Right, Jack, move in. Come on, keep your hands up.
- 踩住他!-把手举起来,快,快!
- Step in on him! - Keep your hands up. Move, move!
快点,迈克,举起手来,举起手来,就是这样,快点!
Come on, Mike, hands up. Hands up, that's it. Come on!
散开,散开! 非常好!
Break, break! Very good!
你是朋克乐手吗?
Are you a punker?
我知道一些朋克摇滚乐队。
I know of some punk rock groups, you know.
- 你喜欢朋克吗?-是的,我有时候喜欢。
- Do you like punk? - Ah, yeah. I get off on it sometimes.
真的很棒,比迪斯科好多了。
It's real good, better than that disco shit.
- 迪斯科烂透了-是啊。
- Disco sucks. - Oh, yeah.
庞克永远在这里。
- Punk is here forever.
- 想来爽一下吗?-好啊。
- Wanna come and get high? - Yeah, why not.
我们可以抽点大♥麻♥然后..。
We could smoke some grass and, er...
也许你可以去找尖棍,然后晚上出去玩。
Maybe go and find Pointed Sticks and go and punk out for the night.
好吧,你喜欢朋克吗?
Alright. Do you like punk?
没关系。
It's OK.
看看我做了什么,猫王。
Look what I did. Elvis.
- 埃尔维斯永远和我在一起-埃尔维斯..。
- Elvis is with me forever. - Elvis...
朋克在这里,伙计。迪斯科烂透了。
Punk is here to stay, man. Disco sucks.
埃尔维斯是最早的朋克之一。
Elvis was one of the first punks.
想抽一口吗? 嗯?
Want a toke? Mmm?
给你。
Here.
来吧,点燃它,我给你弹一曲。
Go ahead, light it up. I'll play you a tune.
(TOM LAVIN: “ The Blue Motel”)
(TOM LAVIN: "The Blue Motel" playing)
昨晚我听到你说话
Last night I heard you talkin'
钟声代替了雨声
Bells replaced the rain
当地球转动的时候..。
And while the earth was turnin'...
我要去蓝色汽车旅馆过日子
I'm headed for a life at the Blue Motel
你在蓝色汽车旅馆的房♥间里藏不了什么
There's nothing you can hide in a room at the Blue Motel
蓝色汽车旅馆什么都卖♥♥
Nothing they won't sell for a price at the Blue Motel
钱是衡量蓝色汽车旅馆里任何一种快乐的尺度
♪ Money is the measure for any kind of pleasure at the Blue Motel
钱是衡量蓝色汽车旅馆里任何一种快乐的尺度
♪ Money is the measure for any kind of pleasure at the Blue Motel
蓝色汽车旅馆
- Blue Motel
你在蓝色汽车旅馆的房♥间里藏不住任何东西..。
♪ Nothing you can hide in a room at the Blue Motel...
(尖棒: “不走运”)
(POINTED STICKS: "Out Of Luck")
他们会告诉我所有关于男孩和他们的荣耀的故事
♪ They'd tell me all the stories of the boys and their glory
当你推他们的时候差点死掉
♪ Nearly died when you gave them the shove
但是我爱上你了,亲爱的,现在我觉得很好笑
But I fell for you, honey, now I'm feeling funny
就好像我是下一个
♪ Like maybe I'm the next in line
我想我只是另一个倒霉的家伙,哇-哇
♪ I guess I'm just another guy out of luck, whoa-whoa
我想这次我只是运气用完了
♪ I guess this time I've just run out of luck
因为我们在一起的时候你总是这么告诉我
♪ Because you always told me that when we were together
你第一次感到高兴
You were happy for the very first time
我看着你蓝色的眼睛,认为你是认真的
♪ I'd look into your blue eyes and figured that you meant it
其他人都在撒谎
And that everybody else was lying
但是现在你来告诉我你真的喜欢我
But now you come and tell me that you really like me
你希望我们还能做朋友
And you hope that we can still be friends
我从来没有想过离你太近,我不想恋爱
I never ever wanted to get too close to you, I didn't wanna fall in love
他们会告诉我所有关于孩子们和他们的荣耀的故事
They'd tell me all the stories of the boys and their glory
你推他们的时候,他们差点死掉
Nearly died when you gave them the shove
但是我爱上你了,亲爱的,现在我觉得很好笑
But I fell for you honey, now I'm feeling funny
好像我是下一个
Like maybe I'm the next in line
我想我只是又一个不走运的家伙
I guess I'm just another guy out of luck, whoa-whoa
我想我只是又一个不走运的家伙
I guess I'm just another guy out of luck, whoa-whoa
我想我只是又一个不走运的家伙
I guess I'm just another guy out of luck, whoa-whoa
我想这次我只是运气不好了
I guess this time I've just run out of luck
电影精选列表