- 好吧,等会儿...-我要知道她的名字!
- Yeah, OK, later... - I wanna know her fuckin' name!
她的屁♥股♥很漂亮。
She's got a nice ass.
他妈的家人,伙计,家人,西比,他妈的凯西。
Fuckin' family, man. Family, Cebe, fuckin' Kathy.
- 该死的...-嘿,嘿... 等等!
- Goddamn... - Hey, hey... Wait!
- 我照顾了 Kathy 和 Cebe...-知道这里发生了什么吗?
- I took care of Kathy and Cebe... - Know what the fuck's happenin' here?
是的,我知道这里发生了什么,他们都是他妈的疯子。
Yeah, I know what's happening here. They're all fuckin' crazy people around.
- 我搞定了 Kathy 和 Cebe-是啊你是干什么的强♥奸♥ Paul?
- I took care of Kathy and Cebe. - Yeah, what do you do, rape Paul, man?
你从来不听我的,你从来不听我的!
You never listen to me. You're not listening to me!
你没在听我说! 我再问你一次!
You're not listening to me! I'm gonna ask you one more time!
你知道这次你会回答我的!
And you know you're gonna answer me this time!
你知道有多少... ?
You know how much...?
你知道我们需要多少钱才能修好钻井平台吗?
You know how much money we need to get a rig running?
- 唐尼!-你最好回答我!
- Donnie! - You better answer me!
- 所有的问题都是你造成的-什么? 什么?
- You've been making all the problems. - (Donnie) What? What?
我喜欢制♥造♥麻烦? 我没有制♥造♥麻烦!
I love making problems? I'm not making problems!
- 不是问题是承诺!-承诺?
- Not problems, promises! - Promises?
承诺? 我不知道! 你有什么? 答案?
Promises? I dunno! What do you got? Answers?
- 你可以再找份工作!-狗屎! 狗屎! 狗屎!
- Well, you can get another job! - Shit! Bullshit! Bullshit!
工作? 哪里? 这里? 哪里有工作?
Jobs? Where? Here? Where are jobs?
这里? 根本就没有工作!
Here? There are no jobs!
- 你不知道,女士!-一个小工作,是的。
- You don't know, lady! - A little job, yeah.
不许你这样跟我说话! 不许你对我大喊大叫!
Don't you talk to me like that! Don't you yell at me!
哇!
Wow!
是辆卡车! 你知道修一辆卡车要花多少钱吗?
It's a truck! Do you know how much money it takes to fix a truck?
你不知道修理一辆卡车需要多少钱。
You don't know how much money it takes to fix a truck.
我们说的不是几百美元,而是一千美元!
We're not talking about a few hundred dollars. We're talking a thousand!
1000美元只是为了把它翻过来!
A thousand dollars just to turn it over!
哦,上帝! 我他妈的跟你说什么?
Oh, God! What the fuck am I talking to you for?
什么... ? 你什么都不知道!
What the...? You don't know anything about it!
至少我一直在工作! 我一直在赚钱!
At least I've been working! I've been making some money!
除了和你那些混♥蛋♥朋友喝得酩酊大醉之外,你还做了些什么?
What have you been doing besides boozing it up with your jerky friends?
我没有工作? 不许你谈论我的朋友!
I haven't been working? Don't you talk about my friends!
- 我要给你点颜色看看!-住手! 别把我放下来!
- I'm gonna give you what for! - Stop! Stop putting me down!
哦? 放你下来?
Oh? Put you down?
记得我是谁吗?
Remember who I am! Huh?
睡觉去睡觉!
Bed! Get to bed!
用枕头盖住你的头!
Cover your head with a pillow!
我不想在这房♥子里听到任何哭声! 西比?
I don't wanna hear no crying in this house! Cebe?
去吧! 上♥床♥去! 上♥床♥去!
Go ahead! Get into bed! Get into bed!
在这儿等着,先躺下,待会儿见,再见。
Wait here, just lay down. I'll see you later. Bye.
来吧好了好了下一个问题。
Come on. Okay, okay, next question.
如果两条直线被横切,那么同位角是全等的。
If two lines are cut by a transversal, the corresponding angles are congruent.
好吗?
Okay?
你回答了很多问题。
Well, you're answering a good number of them.
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
好吧。
Okay.
两个,对。
Two, right.
好的,去上英语课吧。
Okay. Yeah, take it up in your English class.
不,只要记住它。
No, just remember it.
好了,继续。
OK, moving on.
给定四个点,a、 b、 c 和 d 可以用同样的方法研究
Given four points, A, B, C and D, can be studied in the same way
我们将在这门课上学习几何。
that we shall study geometry in this course.
也就是说,所有的代数事实..。
That is, that all the algebraic facts that you...
你以为你在骗谁?
Who do you think you're trying to kid?
嗯。
Mmm..
没有人。
Nobody.
- 你有纸条吗?-没有。
- Do you have a note? - No.
- 你有什么解释吗?-有我错过了公车。
- Do you have an explanation? - Yeah. I missed the bus.
- 你为什么没赶上公车?-因为我睡过头了。
- Why did you miss the bus? - Cos I overslept.
过来。
Come up here.
你知道你迟到的时候需要留个条子。
You know you need to have a note when you come in late.
那就去校长办公室报到。
So go and report to the principal's office.
- 对不起-去校长办公室!
- I'm sorry. - Get down to the principal's office!
- 不会再发生了-去校长办公室报到!
- It won't happen again. - Go and report to the principal's office!
- 我保证不会再发生了-赶紧下去。
- It won't happen again, I promise. - Just get down there.
- 为什么?-我们走!
- Why? - Let's go!
回头见,混♥蛋♥。
See you later, suckhole.
- 你说什么?-她骂我,艾伦先生。
- What did you say? - She swore at me, Mr Allen.
- 她骂我-是啊我骂她是混♥蛋♥。
- She swore at me. - Yeah, I called her a suckhole.
去校长办公室!
Get to the principal's office!
我以为老师应该帮助你。
I thought teachers were supposed to help you.
- 去校长办公室! 快去!-好的,我去。
- Go to the principal's office! Go! - OK, I'm goin'.
- 现在就去!-别这么急。
- Get goin' now! - Don't get pushy about it.
你真的搞砸了,是不是,辛迪?
You've really blown it, haven't you, Cindy?
该死的,辛迪,你为什么把事情弄得这么复杂?
Damn it, Cindy, why do you make things so difficult for yourself?
校长要你离开这所学校。
Principal wants you out of this school.
法官可能会带你离开你的家。
Judge is probably going to take you out of your home.
- 我不在乎-你不在乎?
- I don't care. - You don't care?
我以为你在乎,我以为你想呆在家里。
I thought you did care. I thought you wanted to stay at home.
你难道没有意识到你在一条单行道上吗
Don't you realise that you're on a one-way road
直接去拘留中心?
straight to a detention centre?
- 我会逃跑的-他们会把你送到另一个地方。
- I'll just run away. - They'll send you to another.
我会再次逃跑。
I'll run away again.
然后他们会把你锁在一个你无法逃离的地方。
Then they'll lock you up in a place from which you can't run away.
这是我的生活,我可以随心所欲!
It's my life, I can do what I want with it!
好吧。
Alright...
你告诉我..。
You tell me...
你的人生目标是什么?
What do you want to do with your life?
妈妈和我要搬到城里去,我要在那里上学。
Mom and me will move to the city, I'll go to school there.
反正我不喜欢这个乡巴佬学校。
I don't like this hick school anyways.
你和你妈妈要搬家吗?
Your mom and you will move?
我以为你♥爸♥爸回家后一切都会好起来的。
I thought things were gonna be better when your dad got home.
你有事瞒着我。
There's something you're not telling me.
怎么了,辛迪?
What is it, Cindy?
辛迪?
Cindy?
嘿,伙计,别这样,放松点。
Hey, man. Come on, lighten up.
我们有安德森的面团,法国香槟!
We got Anderson's dough, French Champagne!
我们还需要什么? 拜托。
I mean, what else do we need, man? Come on.
快点!
Come on!
嗨,我今天在卡车上没见到你。
Hi, I missed you today in the truck.
你想和爸爸还有我一起回卡车上吗?
You wanna go back in the truck with Dad and me?
你知道..。
You know...
哦,该死的,伙计,我想... 该死的,我想..。
Oh, shit, man. I wanna... Goddamn it, I wanna...
我想要一个属于我自己的地方,我想他妈的自给自足。
I want a place of my own, I wanna fuckin' self-sustain.
你打算怎么弄到手? 我要你告诉我,你♥他♥妈♥的怎么... ?
How you gonna get it, huh? I want you to tell me, how the fuck...?
钱是怎么回事? 钱是怎么回事?
What's this thing about the money? What's this thing about the money?
嘿,凯西。钱? 哦,是的,钱。哈哈!
Hey, Kathy. Money? Oh, yeah, money. Ha-ha!
唐尼和我一起做生意,
Well, Donnie and I have gone into business together,
他正在成为我的..。
and he's becoming my, er...
他会成为我的搭档。
he's becoming my fuckin' partner is what he's becoming.
- 什么?-是吗? 什么时候? 什么?
- What? - Yeah? When? What?
- 什么... ?-我想把那个装置修好,宝贝。
- What's...? - I wanna get that rig back together, baby.
你还记得我告诉过你我会把车修好的。
You remember I told you I was gonna get that rig back together.
- 你要怎么做?-1..。
- How you gonna do that? -1...
我有钱把钻机修好了,我们有钱了。
I got the money to get the rig back together. We got it.
太好了,太好了。
Great. That's great. Oh, yeah...
- 等等坐下-不坐下。
- Wait, sit down. No, sit down.
- 等一下-宝贝。
- Wait a second. - Oh, baby.
那该死的钱,我要告诉你一些事情,它是狗屎,你听到了吗?
That fuckin' money, I'm gonna tell you something. It's shit, you hear me?
我告诉过你,我用它擦过屁♥股♥..。
I told you before, I wiped my ass with it...
我不想回监狱! 我不想回监狱!
I don't wanna go back to prison! I ain't goin' back to prison!
嘘嘘!
- Shh! Shush!
- 我已经听够了...-好了! 别跟我耍花招!
- I'm tired of hearing about... - Alright! Don't fuck around with me!
凯西,你跟我来,宝贝,来吧,操!
Kathy, you come with me, baby. Come on, fuck this!
我们走,我们跳舞,宝贝! 我们跳舞!
Let's go. Let's dance, baby! Let's dance!
查理查理..。
Charlie. Charlie...
你..。
You...
我甚至不知道我还能不能再开车了!
I don't even know whether I can drive again!
我能不能再开车!
Whether I can drive again!
- 我好想要你-你感觉真好。
I want you so much. Oh, you feel so good. Oh...
电影精选列表