天啊。
Oh, God...
哦耶哦耶。
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah...
嘿,你们这些混♥蛋♥! 你们有人... 进过监狱吗?
Hey, you fuckers! Any of you... ever been to prison?
- 是吗?-天啊... 怎么了亲爱的?
- Have you? - Oh, God... What, honey?
你以为这对我来说很容易吗?
You think this is fuckin' easy for me?
你以为这对我来说很容易吗?
You think this is fuckin' easy for me?
我知道这对你来说不容易,宝贝。我会补偿你的,我发誓。
I know it's not easy for you, baby. I'll make it up to you, I swear.
- 你真性感...-宝贝..。
- You sexy... - Oh, baby...
你会很孤独,你会孤独到死。
...you'll be so lonely, you'll be so lonely you could die...
没错,没错,去吧,伙计。
That's right. That's right. Go ahead, man.
继续,继续。
Go ahead. Go ahead.
但我是她该死的父亲!
But I'm her goddamn father!
- 我不能-哦 Charlie... 哦 Charlie..。
I can't. Oh, Charlie... Oh, Charlie...
你♥他♥妈♥说对了,你是孩子的父亲!
You're goddamn right you're the father!
去你♥妈♥的♥,混♥蛋♥..。
Fuck you, motherfucker...
这会改变她的个性,一切都会好起来的,一切都会好起来的!
And that'll change her personality and everything'll be OK. Everything'll be fine!
查理,你最好离开这里,他变得很奇怪。
Charlie, you better get outta here, he's gettin' weird.
- 离开这里,查理-我他妈的应该叫她什么?
- Get out of here, Charlie. - What the fuck should I call her?
派对结束了! 结束了!
Party's over! Over! Ta-dum!
- 哦,我爱你-等一下,等一下。
- Oh, I love you. - Wait a second. Wait a fuckin' minute.
- 什么?-等等派对还没结束。
- What? - Wait a fuckin' minute. Party's not over.
派对才刚刚开始。
- Party's just beginnin'.
查理对女人很温柔。
Charlie's very gentle with women.
你应该上她,伙计!
You should fuck her, man!
你应该和她上♥床♥!
You should get it on with her!
我觉得她根本就没被吻过!
I don't think she's ever even been fuckin' kissed!
- 你会...-我不想让她变成同性恋。
- You're gonna be... - I don't want her to be a dyke.
- 她不想让她成为什么?-我不想让她成为同性恋!
- She's doesn't want her to be a what? - I don't want her to be a dyke!
- 天啊!-女同性恋?
- God! - A dyke?
- 同性恋?-同性恋?
- A dyke? - Dyke?
嘿,等等... 等等..。
- Hey, wait... wait...
- 说来听听-我不想让她变成同性恋! 我不想!
- Come on, let's hear it. - I don't want her to be a dyke! I don't!
天啊!
God!
嘿,那是..。
Hey, that's...
如果她是个女同性恋只要他的老二进入她体内,
If she's a dyke, as soon as his dick gets in her,
她会很有个性的,我们上楼吧。
she'll get a good personality, let's go upstairs.
- 不,等等,不,等等,不,等等!-我们不要再等了!
- No, wait, no, wait, no, wait! - Let's not wait any longer!
不,等等,我们这样做对吗?
No, wait. Are we doing the right thing?
我们做得对吗... ? 我们先喝一杯吧!
Are we doing the right...? Let's have a drink first!
- 操♥我♥!-闭嘴!
- Fuck me! - Shut up!
- 等一下亲爱的求你了!-嘘! 我想给你个惊喜嘘!
- Wait a minute, honey, please! - Shh! I want this to be a surprise. Shh!
嘿,伙计,怎么了?
Hey, man, what's goin' on?
- 他在开玩笑-她是我的宝贝!
- He's kiddin'. - She's my baby!
- 她只是个孩子,伙计!-西贝?
- She's just a kid, man! - Cebe?
西比,亲爱的? ,妈妈和爸爸想和你谈谈。
Cebe, honey? Mommy and Daddy wanna talk to you.
- Charlie...-Charlie 想和你谈谈亲爱的。
- Charlie... - Charlie wants to talk to you, honey.
- 查理想说晚安-嘘! 上帝啊..。
- Charlie wants to say goodnight. - Shh! Jesus Christ...
走,走,走。
Go, go, go.
- 我不能,我不能待在这里-那你能离开吗?
- I can't. I can't be here. - Well, could you leave?
- 她不能在这儿-我就在这儿。
- She can't be here. - I'll be in here.
- 我就在这儿-好的好的。
I'll be in here. OK. OK.
嘿,西贝,嘿,西贝。
Hey, Cebe. Hey, Cebe.
西比,我是爸爸,伙计。
Cebe, it's Daddy, man.
开门,查理和爸爸想说晚安。
Open the door. Charlie and Daddy wanna say goodnight, man.
想说晚安吗,西比!
Wanna say goodnight, Cebe!
混♥蛋♥们,进来抓我吧! 我准备好了!
Motherfuckers, come in and get me! I'm ready for you!
我们进来了,亲爱的。
We're coming in now, honey.
- 搞什么鬼?-天啊,她是个同性恋。
- What the fuck? - Jesus Christ, she's a dyke.
- 滚开-嘿别提我女儿。
- Get the fuck away. - Hey, don't talk about my daughter.
给我... 嘿,等一下。好吧,老虎,来吧。来吧..。
Gimme the... Hey, wait a second. Alright, tiger, come on. Come on...
让我看看你怎么用,你不会打架的,对吧?
Let me see you use it. You won't even fight, will you? Huh?
- 你甚至不愿意战斗,为什么不?-放开我,我讨厌该死的男人!
- You won't even fight. Why won't you? - (Cebe) Let go. I hate fuckin' men!
放手,该死的!
Let go, goddamn it!
你为什么不听我的话放手? 你让我很生气!
Why don't you let go when I say so, huh? You make me so fucking pissed!
对不起,宝贝。
I'm sorry, baby.
啊,该死..。
Ah, fuck...
我恨你,我恨你!
I hate you. I hate you!
好吧,离开... 离开我们,查理。
OK, leave... leave us, Charlie.
- 请让我们单独待会儿-好的。
- Please, leave us alone. - OK.
混♥蛋♥! 我讨厌男人。
Asshole! I hate men.
啊!
- Ugh!
嘿,凯西?
Hey, Kathy?
凯西!
Kathy!
好吧,我来了。
Alright, I'm coming.
继续。
Go on.
打手。
- Goon.
去你♥妈♥的♥! 快去抓住她抓住她..。
Oh, get to fuck! Go, get her, get her...
- 我恨他-抓住她抓住她..。
- I hate him. - Get her, get her...
- 给她...-什么? 我已经拿到了!
- Get her... - What? I already got it!
- 天啊-我的睡衣!
- Jesus. - My nightgown!
- 你怎么知道你的睡衣?-因为我很聪明。
- How do you know your nightgown? - Cos I'm smart.
这里,这里,这里。
Here, here, here.
离开这里! 马上!
Get outta here! Now!
哦,唐尼,拜托。
Oh, Donnie, please.
她说得对她说得对。
Oh, she's right. She's right.
- 她说得对她说得对-把靴子脱了。
- She's right. She's right. - Get your boots off.
把我的衣服脱掉! 把她从我的衣服脱掉!
Get outta my clothes! Get her outta my clothes!
我搞砸了,但你把她从我衣服里弄出来。
I'm fucked up. But you get her outta my clothes.
而你... 把她打扮得像个淑女。
And you... dress her like a lady.
- 我不想-是吗? 你什么意思?
- I don't want to. - Yeah? What do you mean?
啊,伙计。
Ah, man.
该死的卡车得走了,他们得走了。
Fuckin' trucks gotta go. They gotta go.
他们得走了,他们得走了。
They gotta go, they gotta go.
他们得走了。
They gotta go.
鼓可以留下。
The drums can stay.
鼓可以留下。
The drums can stay.
吉他可以留下。
The guitar can stay.
人♥民♥公敌,弱智,青少年头脑。
Public Enemy, Subhumans, Teenage Head.
我他妈的一秒钟就能把它们拆了。
I'd rip those down, like in one fuckin' second, man.
朋克朋克。
Punk. Punk.
猫王,猫王,猫王。
Elvis, Elvis, Elvis.
哦,伙计,我知道,伙计,关于猫王。
Oh, man, I know, man, about Elvis.
- 你知道吗? 嘿,嘿!-什么?
- You know somethin'? Hey, hey! - What?
我是个废物! 哈哈!
I'm a punk! Ha-hal!
现在我要你们改过自新,
Now, I want you guys to clean up your act,
玩得开心,
have a good time,
我会在梦里见到你。
and shape up and I'll see you in my dreams.
你知道我的意思吗? 因为我要离开这里。
You know what I mean? Cos I'm gettin' outta here.
我恨他妈的男人! 我恨他们!
I hate fuckin' men! I hate them!
- 我恨死他们了!-我知道! 我知道! 我知道!
- I fuckin' hate them! - I know! I know! I know!
- 我知道! 我知道!-我恨男人! 我恨他们。
- I know! I know! - I hate men! I hate them.
好的好的一会儿见。
Right... right. See you in a minute.
给她穿衣服,脱掉我的衣服,穿上漂亮的衣服!
Get her dressed, out of my clothes and into somethin' pretty!
滚出我的房♥间!
Get the fuck out of my room!
- 走,走,走!-好的,好的。
- Go. Go. Go! - Alright. Alright.
我什么都没做。
I didn't do... I didn't do anything.
你觉得我做了什么吗?
Do you think I did something?
- 唐尼-等等!
- Donnie... - Wait!
- 你想干什么?-别嚷嚷!
- What are you trying to do? - Don't yell!
- 我不想听你大喊大叫!-你想干什么?
- I don't want you yelling! - What are you trying to do?
天啊。
Oh, God.
你还记得拉音和你的泰迪熊在下面吗,
Do you remember la yin' down there with your teddy bear,
当灯光经过时,你抱着你的泰迪熊,
holdin' your teddy bear when the lights used to go by,
我曾经坐在那里,你还记得吗?
and I used to sit over there, do you remember?
躺在这里,拿着那个泰迪熊,记得吗?
Lay down here. Hold that teddy bear. Remember?
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
你还记得你吮吸拇指的时候吗?
Do you remember when you sucked your thumb?
- 现在也是-看!
- Still do. - Oh, look!
想来一口吗?
Want a hit?
该死。
Oh, shit.
电影精选列表