但我不是他妈的混♥蛋♥!
But I'm not a motherfuckin' dumb asshole!
因为这里足够买♥♥两杯酒了。
Cos there's enough here for two drinks.
现在你坐下... 你坐下来和我喝一杯。
Now you sit down... you sit down and have a drink with me.
快点,快点。
Come on. Come on.
给他一个杯子,伙计,给他一个脏杯子,来吧。
Give him a glass, man. Give him a dirty glass. Here, come on.
你儿子的事我很遗憾但我与此事无关。
I'm sorry about your son. But I didn't have nothing to do with it...
- 嘿,混♥蛋♥-坐下,没人跟你说话。
- Hey, motherfucker. - Sit down. Nobody's talkin' to you.
- 好吧,你这个混♥蛋♥!-滚出去,滚出去!
- OK, you motherfucker! - Fuckin' get out. Get out!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出去,不然我把你从窗户扔出去!
Get your fuckin' ass outta here or I'll put you through that window!
我现在就把你放进去! 走!
I'll put you through it right now! Go!
你为什么让他那样跟你说话? 让我们打爆他们的头吧。
Why did you let him talk to you like that? Let's bust some heads.
(NEIL YOUNG: “ Thrasher”)
(NEIL YOUNG: "Thrasher")
他们躲在干草堆后面
They were hiding behind hay bales
他们在满月时种植
They were planting in the full moon
他们为了新的东西付出了一切
They had given all they had for something new
但是白天的阳光照在他们身上
But the light of day was on them
他们可以预见到反抗者的到来
They could see the thrashers coming
水在露水中闪耀着钻石般的光芒
And the water shone like diamonds in the dew
天还没亮我就起床上路了
And I was just getting up, hit the road before it's light
在太阳上花10个小时
Trying 10 catch an hour on the sun
当我看见那些打架的人从我身边滚过
When I saw those thrashers rolling by
看起来超过两个车道宽
Looking more than two lanes wide
我感觉我的一天才刚刚开始
I was feelin' like my day had just begun
老鹰在哪里滑翔,降落
Where the eagle glides, descending
有一条古老的河流弯曲
There's an ancient river bending
穿过永恒的变化的峡谷
Through the timeless gorge of changes
失眠在哪里等着你
Where sleeplessness awaits
我找出了我的同伴
I searched out my companions
迷失在水晶峡谷中
Who were lost in crystal canyons
当无目的的科学之刃划破天国之门..。
When the aimless blade of science Slashed the pearly gates...
爸爸! 你在这儿干什么?
Dad! What are you doing here?
我想过来接你,你怎么这么晚?
Thought I'd come and pick you up. How come you're so late?
好像我一直在等待。
Seems like I been waitin' forever.
我和人打了一架。
I got into a fight.
- 你赢了吗?-砰砰砰!
- Did you win? - Mm-mm. Pow! Bang! Boom!
- 没气了-我要喝啤酒。
- Out flat. - I gotta beer.
- 呃... 这才是最重要的不是吗?-嗯嗯我们走吧。
- Er... that's all that matters, isn't it? - Uh-uh. Let's get outta here.
- 等等你是我兄弟对吧?-嗯。
- Wait a second. You're my buddy, right? - Mm-mm.
看这个,看到那边那个看书的女孩了吗? 看到那边了吗?
Watch this. See that girl over there reading? See over there?
不,来吧,就在那边?-嗯。
No, come on, right over there? - Mm-mm.
- 很有魅力,你不这么认为吗?-去追她,猛♥男♥。
- Attractive. Don't you think so? - Go get her, tiger.
- 我们走吧-来吧我们去看妈妈。
- Let's go. - Come on, let's go and see mom.
- 嗯哼-嘿!
- Uh-huh. - Hey!
- 你今天在学校学到了什么?-没什么。
- What did you learn in school today? - Nothin'.
我的香烟上有烟灰! 什么都没有? 那很好,这就是我学到的。
Ash on my cigarette! Nothin'? That's good. That's what I learnt.
别告诉妈妈是我告诉你的! 好吧..。
Don't tell mommy I told you that! Alright...
- 你想去野餐吗?-让我来掌舵。
- You wanna go for a picnic? - Let me steer.
- 好的,掌舵-好的,开始!
- OK, steer. - OK, go!
让我看看那个女孩,哇!
Let me look at the girl. Wow!
哇哦,我告诉你,好吧..。
Wow-whee. I tell you. OK...
膝盖..。
Knees...
- 别告诉你妈妈-别担心。
- Don't tell your mom. - Don't worry.
- 保守秘密?-嗯。
- Keep a secret? - Mm-mm.
还记得那次我和校长谈话吗?
Remember that time I talked to the principal?
他让你离开学校,然后我们开车去了墨西哥,记得吗?
And he let you outta school and we drove down to Mexico? Remember that?
不行。
Uh-uh.
我们从90号♥公路开到125号♥公路,一直开到大 a 镇。
We took 90 over to 125 and shot straight down to Big 'A' town.
- 你还记得吧?-是的。
- You do remember, right? - Yeah.
- 什么,你认为我很蠢?-也许? 我不知道,听着..。
- What, you think I'm stupid? - Maybe? I don't know. Listen...
你愿意再做一次那样的事吗? 再做一次同样的事吗?
How would you like to do somethin' like that again? Do the same again?
- 当然-你确定?
- Uh-uh. Abso-tively. - You sure?
好吧,因为我要把车开回路上去。
OK, cos I'm gonna get that rig back on the road.
我想了很多,我可以让它重新运作起来。
I've been doin' a lot of thinkin' and I can get it back in operation.
- 你觉得怎么样?-太棒了。
- What do you think about that? - That'd be super.
- 我可以帮你-你能帮我什么?
- Yeah, I could help you. - How can you help me?
别开玩笑,别开玩笑,听我说。
No kiddin'. No, no kiddin'! Listen to me.
我们可以一起做,我们将有一个完美的设备。
We could do it together and we'll have a perfect rig.
好吧。
Alright.
因为我认为以我的工作和一切,我可以借一些钱。
Cos I think with my job and everythin', I could borrow some money.
我可以在三个月内让它恢复运作。
I could get that thing back in operation in maybe three months.
- 你觉得怎么样? 像这样?-嗯。
- What do you think about that? Like that? - Mm-mm.
好吧。
Alright.
那就是... 哦,是的,我再也不用去上学了。
That would be... Oh, yeah, I wouldn't have to go to school no more.
哦,炸♥药♥,快点,快点,快点,快点。
Oh, dynamite. Do it, do it, do it! Please do it.
嗯... 好吧。
Hmm... OK.
好的... 回到路上。
OK... Back on the road.
别这样,跟我说话,我们应该再见面。
Stop that and talk to me. We should see each other again.
别这样,别这样,你让我很难受。
Come on, come on! You're makin' it really hard on me.
- 我不想让你为难-你让我为难了。
- I don't wanna make it hard on you. - Well, you are making it hard on me.
我想让它变得更好。
- I wanna make it good.
嗨,你好!
Hi, there!
- 看到谁在这儿了吗? 你看到了吗?-是的,现在是时候了。
- See who's here? Uh? You see that? - Yeah. This is the time to do it.
现在是告诉他的时候了,站起来对他说清楚。
This is the time to tell him, to stand up to him and straighten it out.
- 做我的朋友吧-我是你的朋友。
- Be my friend, come on. - I am your friend.
你现在就可以改变一切。
You can change things right now.
- 他来了-恶霸拿走了所有的弹珠。
- He's here. - The bully gets all the marbles.
- 嗨!-打
- Hi! - Hit
- 孩子在车里-是吗? 给我来点..。
- Got the kid in the car. - Yeah? Gimme some of that...
你想去野餐吗? 啊? 一个小小的家庭野餐。
How'd you like to go on a picnic? Huh? A little family picnic.
我在工作。
I'm workin'.
你在工作? 这里没人。
You're workin'? There's nobody here.
我知道,我还在工作。
I know. I'm still workin'.
让我和保罗解决这个问题,你明白我的意思吗?
Let me fix it with Paul, know what I mean?
嗨,保罗
- Hi, Paul
当你买♥♥下这个地方的时候,我还以为你是个疯子,知道我的意思吗?
Thought you was fuckin' nuts when you got this place, know what I mean?
该死的修车厂,对吧? 干得不错。
Fuckin' garage, right? Done a real good job with it.
- 还不错-是吗?
- It's doin' OK. - Yeah?
听着,我要带我的姑娘们去野餐。
Listen, I'm gonna take my ladies out for a little picnic.
凯西不能走,她必须留下,她必须工作。
Kathy can't go. She has to stay, she has to work.
伙计,这里他妈的没人。
Man, there ain't nobody in the fuckin' place.
- 她必须留在这里-饶了我吧。
- She has to stay here. - Give me a fuckin' break.
谢谢你,保罗。非常感谢。看,我告诉过你。不容易吗? 哈哈!
Thank you, Paul. Thanks a lot. See I told you. Ain't that easy? Ha-ha!
拿上你的东西,再见,保罗,谢谢。
Get your stuff. See you later, Paul. Thank you.
凯西?
Kathy?
凯西,你为什么不勇敢地面对他?
Kathy, why didn't you stand up to him?
- 什么,就像你刚才那样?-什么?
- What, like you just did? - What?
就像你刚才那样?
Like you just did?
你为什么不去呢?
Well, why don't you go?
- 把我的钱包和其他东西给我-你自己去拿。
- Well, give me my purse and stuff. - Get it yourself.
他们就在那儿。
They're right there.
没错,今天天气不错。我们一会儿见,谢谢。
That's right, it is a nice day. I'll see you later, thanks.
- 啊-好吧。
- Ah. - Alright.
宝贝,我的宝贝!
Baby, my baby!
你是一只泰迪熊
You're a teddy bear
在我的脖子上套上一条链子,带我去任何地方
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
哦,让我去吧,哦,让我去吧
Oh, let me be, Oh, let me be
你的泰迪熊!
Your teddy bear!
我不想成为你的老虎..。
I don't wanna be your tiger...
唐尼,你会害死我们的,看路,亲爱的!
Donnie, you'll get us killed. Watch the road, honey!
- 我不会害死任何人的-看着路。
- I'm not gonna get nobody killed. - Watch the road.
- 因为你爱的狮子不够善良-哦亲爱的!
- Cos lions ain't kind you love enough - Oh, honey!
我只想做你的泰迪熊
I just want to be your teddy bear
用手指抚摸我的头发,紧紧地搂着我
Rub my fingers through my hair and cuddle me real tight
- 好吧,好吧-哦,让我做你的泰迪熊吧
- Alright, alright. - 4 Oh, let me be your teddy bear J
加油,宝贝! 加油,加油,加油! 好的,加油,美女,好的。
Go for it, babe! Go, go, go! Alright, go, Gorgeous. Alright.
- 唐尼?-给我一个长的,长的..。
- Donnie? - Give me a long one, long one...
- 唐尼,外面冷死了-我们正在野餐。
- Donnie, it's freezing out here. - Well, we're having a picnic.
爸爸!
Dad!
沙子又冷又潮湿,这里可不是野餐的好地方。
The sand is cold and it's damp, and this is no place to have a picnic.
嘿,等一下。
Hey, come on, wait a second.
电影精选列表