- 嘿 Tony-嘿这是 Cebe 她想见你她..。
Hey, Tony. Hey, this is Cebe. She wants to meet you. She, er...
道格! 道格! 道格!
Dougie! Dougie! Dougie!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
- Fuck you!
- 嘿,杰瑞德,抓住他的屁♥股♥!-嘿,罗斯,放松点!
- Hey, Jared, get his ass! - Hey, Ross, take it easy!
嘿,滚开,伙计! 你不是那种强硬的人,对吧?
Hey, fuck off, man! You're not like tough, are you?
嘿,罗斯,快点!
Hey, Ross, come on!
朋克摇滚对你来说意味着什么?
What does punk rock mean to you?
你来这里是为了什么,金钱,名誉,财富?
What are you here for, money, fame, riches?
你妈妈是怎么想的? 拜托..。
What does your mother think? Come on...
- 朋克摇滚对你来说意味着什么?-朋克摇滚!
- What does punk rock mean to you? - Punk rock!
冷静点,亲爱的。冷静点,亲爱的。说点清楚的。
Settle down, my dear. Settle down, my dear. Say something legible.
- 清晰?-是的告诉我们你在想什么。
- Legible? - Yeah, tell us where your mind is.
好了,一,二,三,四!
Alright, one, two, three, four!
(尖棒: “某人的妈妈”)
(POINTED STICKS: "Somebody's Mom")
- 笑一个-你想要大人物? 别临阵退缩!
- Big smile. - You want the big shot? Don't chicken out!
蒂娜,快点!
Tina, come on!
- 给我们看看!-快点,快点!
- Show us! - Do it, come on!
你是个胆小鬼,来吧!
You're a chicken. Come on!
- 快点! 快点!
- Come on! Come on!
小心!
- Watch out!
- 能把你的帽子给我吗?-给。
- Do you mind giving me your hat, please? - Here.
如果这些都是你的财产,请在这里签字好吗?
If these are all your effects, would you sign here?
有人能给我找个护士长吗
- Will someone get me a matron? - (Door buzzes)
我的工作量已经太大了。
My case load is already too heavy.
告诉法庭指定另一位精神病医生。
Tell the court to appoint another psychiatrist.
对。
Right.
不,那样不行。
No, that won't work.
- 事情就是这样-没错。
Well, that's the way it's gotta be. Right.
- 对不起 Barnes 小姐-没关系。
- I'm sorry, Miss Barnes. - It's alright.
法官的判决似乎很明确。
Well, the judge's decision seems to be pretty clear.
作为法庭的监护人,你可以回家了,辛迪。
As a ward of the court, you are free to go home, Cindy.
但你必须远离麻烦。
But you've got to stay out of trouble.
不再离家出走,不再逃学。
No more running away from home. No skipping school.
听着,辛迪,你不会再惹麻烦了。
Listen, Cindy, you're not gonna get into any trouble any more.
是吗,辛迪? 来吧,辛迪。
Are you, Cindy? Come on, Cindy.
告诉 Brean 先生你不会有麻烦的好吗亲爱的?
Tell Mr Brean how you're not gonna get into any trouble. OK, honey?
快点,亲爱的,告诉布林先生。
Come on, honey. Tell Mr Brean.
布林先生,呃... 辛迪不知道那些孩子偷了那辆车。
Mr Brean, uh... Cindy didn't realize that those kids had stolen that car.
如果她知道,她就不会被录取了。
If she had, she wouldn't have never gotten in.
她绝不会和他们一起去兜风。
She would've never taken a ride with them.
- 我以为车是 Cindy 开的-我借的。
- I thought Cindy took the car. - I borrowed it.
好吧,随便吧。
Alright, whatever.
你所做的危及了你自己和他人的生命。
What you did was to endanger your life and the lives of others.
辛迪现在知道了,我发誓她知道了。
Cindy knows that now. I swear she does.
只是... 她忘了自己有多年轻。
It's just that, uh... she forgets how young she is.
她想快点长大。
And she wants to grow up so fast.
你知道我告诉你要趁青春还在的时候好好享受。
You know I tell you to enjoy your youth while you've still got it.
- 你知道我会的-别这样,妈妈!
- You know I do. - Come off it, Mom!
辛迪得回家了。
Cindy's gotta come home.
只是因为我们最近入不敷出,
It's just because we've been having a rough time making ends meet,
我们都很孤独。
and we're all alone and everything...
别听她的,她不是一个人。
Don't listen to her, she's not alone.
哦..。
Oh...
她爸爸要回家了我们又要成为一家人了。
Her daddy's coming home. We've gotta be a family again.
我明白,巴恩斯小姐。
I understand, Miss Barnes.
辛迪。
Cindy...
如果你在家里无法解决问题,
If you have trouble trying to sort things out at home,
你可以留在这里。
you could stay here.
我们也许能帮上忙。
We might be able to help.
我想回家。
I wanna go home.
如果你需要我们,我们会在这里,我会在这里,你明白吗?
We'll be here if you need us. I'll be here. You understand?
谢谢。
Mm-mm. Thank you.
我们走吧,妈妈。
Let's get outta here, Mom.
- 我们走吧-再见。
- Yeah, let's blow this pop stand. - Bye.
- 嘿火鸡们我爸回来了-我叫唐尼对吧?
- Hey, turkeys, my dad's back. - My name's Donnie, right?
- 玩得开心点-来吧,你!
- Just have fun. - (Kathy) Come on, you!
嘿,混♥蛋♥。
Hey, motherfucker, man.
你为什么不把我介绍给那些女人呢? 简直是胡扯!
Why don't you introduce me to some of the broads? This is bullshit!
嘿! 嘿,好吧,我之前谁也不认识。
Hey! Hey, alright. I didn't know nobody till now.
一会儿见,来,把我介绍给大家。
I'll see you in a while. Come on, introduce me to people.
胡说八道。
That's bullshit...
- 嘿你好吗?-嘿 Don 很高兴见到你。
- OK, hey, how are you doing? - Hey, Don, nice to see you.
你还记得罗恩吧,呃... 这是凯蒂。
You remember Ron and, er... this is Katie.
- Katie 以前和 Bobby 约会过-哦是啊很高兴见到你。
- Katie used to go out with Bobby. - Oh, yeah, right. Good to see you.
很好我从没见过这些人..。
Good. I never saw these people...
嘿,你怎么样? 你的自行车还在吗? 你还在骑车吗,你这个混♥蛋♥?
Hey, how are you doin'? You still got your bike? You still ridin', you motherfucker?
哦,是吗? 那太离谱了,伙计。
Oh, yeah? That's far out, dude.
你好吗? 很高兴见到你。
How you don? Good 10 see you.
汤姆和安。安,真高兴你们来了。
Tom and Ann. Ann, I'm so glad you came.
- 谢谢-很高兴见到你很高兴见到你。
- Thanks. - Good to see you, good to see you.
我这辈子从没见过那个混♥蛋♥。
I never saw that motherfucker before in my life.
查尔斯!
- Charles!
嘿,查理在哪里?
Hey, where's Charlie? Huh?
- 来吧,和我跳舞-对不起,夫人。
- Come on, dance with me. - Pardon me, ma'am.
- 我可以跳这支舞吗?-嘿,你怎么跳? 两步?
- May I have this dance? - Hey, how do you dance? Two step?
三步,四步。
Three step. Four step.
- 我好想你-你不能这样喝酒。
- I missed you, man. - You don't get no drinks this way.
这些天你嗑了什么? 海♥洛♥因♥? 可♥卡♥因♥?
What are you on these days? Smack? Cocaine, man?
你们俩看起来真般配!
Oh, you two. You look adorable together. Oh!
我打赌你还是个罪犯!
I bet you're still a fuckin' criminal!
- 来吧-哇!
- Come on. - Whoa!
我们去厨房♥吧。
Let's go in the fuckin' kitchen.
等一下,你明白我的意思吗,小丑?
For a second. You understand what I mean, joker?
好吧,进来吧。
OK, come on in.
竹子,你知道,竹纸?
Bamboo, you know, the bamboo papers?
同样的竹纸... 你可能不知道..。
The same bamboo papers... You probably didn't know that...
你知道那些细小的东西,那些细小的东西,那些竹子?
You know those little thin things, those thin things, that bamboo?
我想你也是这么想的。
I think you go over the same buy.
- 西比,你越来越重了-她不重,伙计。
- Cebe, you're getting real heavy. - (Charlie) She's not heavy, man.
Cebe 你会和我第一次约会对吧?
Cebe, you're gonna go on your first date with me, right?
- 狂野!
- Wild!
- 小心你的手!-是吗?
- Watch your hands! - Yeah?
- 砰!-帮我再扇他一次!
- Bang! - Slap him again for me!
晚上好。
Good evening.
你不干了?
You out?
- 那是什么?-你终于出来了?
- What's that? - You finally get out?
- 出狱-出狱..。
- Out of jail. - Out of jail...
- 什么,你忘了?-我出狱了吗? 这里有酒吧吗... ?
- What, you forget? - Did I get outta jail? Are there bars...?
- 嘿! 嘿!-他在说什么?
- Hey! Hey! - What the fuck is he talkin' about?
- 不,我在监狱里,这里是监狱-帮我个忙。
- No, I'm in jail. This is jail. - (Man) Do me a favour.
- 是吗?-送她去睡觉。
- Yeah? - Send her to bed.
- 你想去睡觉吗,亲爱的?-不。
- You wanna go to bed, darling? - No.
她不想睡觉,你是谁? 怎么回事?
She doesn't wanna go to bed. Who are you? What's goin' on?
- 你想和我谈谈吗?-我想和你谈谈吗?
- (Man) You wanna talk to me? - Do I wanna talk to you?
- 你这种态度可不行-我觉得你行。
- Not with your fuckin' attitude. - (Man) I think you do.
好吧,让我们直说吧,你想要什么?
Well, OK, let's just get it straight. What do you want?
- 你想干什么?-我们有事要谈。
- What do you want? - We have somethin' to talk about.
我们有话要说。
We have somethin' to talk about.
- 嘿 Cebe... 你认识我女儿吗?-认识。
- Hey, Cebe... You know my daughter? - Yeah.
- 你和我女儿一起上学?-是的。
- You go to school with my daughter? - Yeah.
- 搭公车?-是的。
- Ride the bus? - Yeah.
你认识我儿子吗? 你认识我儿子吗?
Did you know my son? Did you know my son?
和我儿子一起坐公车? 还记得我儿子吗? 还记得我儿子吗?
Ride the bus with my son? Remember my son? Remember my son?
好了,伙计! 好了,好了!
OK, man! Alright, alright!
看到了吗? 我是个混♥蛋♥。
See this? I'm a motherfuckin' asshole.
你知道吗? 我他妈的被判了五年。
You know that? I got five fuckin' years, you know.
在监狱里。
In prison.
除了你儿子还有很多其他的孩子。
And there were a lot of other kids besides your son.
我会见到每一个像你这样的混♥蛋♥吗,伙计?
Am I gonna have to meet every fuckin' asshole like you, man?
看,我是个混♥蛋♥,看到了吗? 看到了吗? 看到了吗?
Look, I'm an asshole. You see this? You see me? You see that?
电影精选列表