看到这个了吗? ,我从保罗那里得到的。
See this thing? I got it from Paul.
这东西大约要200美元。
This thing cost about $200.
我要当摇滚明星赚足够的钱,
I'm gonna make enough money by being a rock star,
我买♥♥得起10个。
I could afford ten of them.
我会像你一样,等着瞧,你会明白的。
I'm gonna be like you, just wait. You'll see.
你会看到的!
You'll see!
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
摇滚乐在这里停留
Rock and roll is here to stay
与其虚度光阴,不如精疲力竭
It's better to burn out than to fade away
我的天,嘿,嘿
My my, hey hey
突如其来的变成了黑色
Out of the blue and into the black
- 几号♥?-14号♥
- What number? -14
访问号♥码14。
Visit number 14.
幸运14,我们来了,他来了。
Lucky 14, here we come. There he is.
亲爱的。
Oh, sweetheart...
把电♥话♥拿过来。
Get that phone right there.
你觉得这个小甜心怎么样?
What do you think of this little sweetheart, huh?
她不再那么小了,是吗?
She's not so little anymore, is she?
天啊。
Oh, God.
我想你... 闪电侠。
I miss you... Flash.
是啊太棒了。
Yeah, Gorgeous.
你知道,我真的很抱歉没有和你联♥系♥。
You know, I'm really sorry that I haven't been in touch with you.
我真的没有借口,因为..。
I don't really have no excuse, cos...
我可以说我不写作,这是事实。
I could say I don't write, which is true.
我不想让你看到我这个样子。
I didn't really want you to see me in here like this, you know.
但你现在已经长大了。
But you're old enough now, you see.
这是我过去五年来一直呆的地方。
And... well, this is where I've been for the last five years.
好好看看吧。
So, take a good look.
我会尽力补偿你的,你知道。
I'll try and make it up to you, you know.
- 是啊我找到工作了-你找到什么工作了?
- Yeah, I got a job. - What kind of job did you get?
我找到了一份工作呃... 那是很重的设备而且呃..。
I got a job, er... that's heavy equipment, and, er...
我要开一台大机器。
I'm gonna be running a big machine.
我们应该把那个装置修好,你喜欢吗,西贝?
We oughta get that rig back together. Would you like that, Cebe?
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
你的手在发抖,亲爱的,你还好吗?
Your hand's shaking, honey. Are you OK?
时间到了,好吗? 我很快就会见到你的,好吗?
Time's up, OK? I'm gonna see you real soon, OK?
上帝,请原谅我,西贝。
God, please forgive me, Cebe.
我要你现在就回家。
I want you to come home now.
凯西,请带她离开这里。我很快就会见到你的。求你了,凯西。
Kathy, please get her out of here. I'll see you real soon. Please, Kathy.
- 好了我... 好了亲爱的!-时间到了!
- OK, I... OK, honey! - Time's up!
- 好的!-求你了。
- OK! - Please.
好吧好吧!
Alright! OK!
你看,与其在我面前消失,不如精疲力尽。
See, it's better to burn out than to fade away on me.
(播放猫王“ Heartbreak Hotel”)
(" Plays Elvis Presley "Heartbreak Hotel")
漂亮但不能食用。
Pretty but not edible.
妈的,那是我妈和保罗。
Oh, fuck. There's my mom and Paul.
妈的,我不想看到他们。
Shit. I don't want to see them.
嘿..。
Hey...
我要你看看你的右肩膀,
I want you to look over your right shoulder,
但我希望你慢慢来。
but I want you do it very slowly.
你明白吗? 慢慢地,看看你的右肩。
You understand? Very slowly. Just look over your right shoulder.
为什么这么慢?
Why so slowly?
这样你就不会舔掉脸上的鼻子了。
So you don't lick your friggin' nose off your face.
请看看你的右肩,好吗?
Just look over your right shoulder, will you, please?
你还记得莎莉吗? 记得吗? 我们以前叫她篮球莎莉?
You remember Sally? Remember? We used to call her Basketball Sally?
- 是啊我们怎么能忘了 Sally 呢?-好吧。
- Yeah. How could any of us forget Sally? - OK.
左边那个留着长头发的小女孩是莎莉的女儿。
Now that little one on the left with the long hair, that's Sally's daughter.
有其母必有其女,对吧?
Like mother, like daughter, right?
有其母必有其女,对吧?
Or like daughter, like mother, right?
看看她..。
Look at her...
我会被诅咒的,你是西贝。
I'll be goddamned, you're Cebe.
是啊,她长大了,是吧?
Yeah, she's growing up, huh?
呃... 是的..。
Er... yeah...
- 嘿,西贝-你好,查尔斯。
- Hey, Cebe. - Hiya, Charles.
你怎么说?
Whaddya say?
嘿,你的小伤疤真漂亮。你的伤疤是怎么来的?
Hey, nice little scar you got. Where did you get that scar?
- 伤疤不错-爸爸。
- That's a nice scar. - Dad.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
绝望不是一个词。
Desperate is not the word.
是的,车祸,呃..。
Yeah, the accident. Er...
听着。
Hey, listen, er...
如果你见到唐尼或者给他写信,替我给他一个大大的吻,好吗?
if you see Donnie or write to him, give him a big kiss for me, will you?
告诉他我爱他,如果你给他写信,告诉他我爱他,好吗?
Tell him I love him. And if you write to him, tell him I love him, anyway, OK?
好的。
OK.
- 我能在你家过夜吗?-当然可以。
- Can I sleep over? - Oh, yeah, sure.
等等,你要去哪里?
Wait, where are you going?
- 我妈妈在那边-等等我和你一起去。
- My mum's over there. - Wait, I'll come with you.
我只能想象。
- I can only imagine.
- 你好-嗨亲爱的。
- Hello. - Hi, honey.
嗨,西贝。
Hi, Cebe.
- 我能在 Carol 家过夜吗?-不行亲爱的明天还要上学。
- Can I sleep over Carol's? - No, honey, it's school night.
为什么不呢?
Oh, why not?
因为我希望你明天早上准时到校。
Because I want you to get to school on time tomorrow morning.
- 我去-你会准时到吗?
- I'll go. - You'll be on time?
- 啊-是吗?
- Uh-uh. - Yeah?
谢谢妈妈再见!
Mm-mm. Thanks, mom. Bye!
嘿坚持住 Cebe。
Hey, hang in there, Cebe.
- 查理!-查理? 来尝尝这个!
- Charlie! - Charlie? Come and get some of this!
我好久没见到你了。
Oh, I haven't seen you for so long.
- 嘿,你看起来不错,妈妈-你也没那么糟糕。
- Hey, you lookin' good, momma. - You're not that bad yourself.
一个漂亮的婊♥子♥,转过来,让我看看。
Some good-lookin' bitch. Turn around, let me see that stuff.
哦耶!
Ooh, yeah!
- 你以前的乳♥房♥♥很漂亮-(笑)
- You used to have such nice titties. - (Laughs)
你喜欢我这么说是吧?
Huh? You like that when I say that, don't you?
- 告诉我你很想念唐尼对吧-你知道的。
- Tell me, you miss Donnie, don't you? - Oh, you know...
- 你很想他,是吗?-是的。
- You miss him a lot, don't you? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的太想他了,你甚至都不戴结婚戒指。
You miss him so fuckin' much, you don't even wear your wedding ring.
你一点也没变,你这个无赖!
You haven't changed a bit, you scoundrel!
你最好相信,婊♥子♥,结婚戒指怎么了?
You better believe it, bitch. What happened to the wedding ring?
你太想他了所以把衣服脱了? 怎么回事?
You miss him so much, you took it off? What happened?
- 哦!-过来宝贝。
- Oh! - Come over here, baby. Oh...
你那漂亮的长发怎么了?
What happened to your pretty long hair?
- 我把它砍掉了-凯西..。
- I chopped it off. - Kathy...
我不知道,我刚刚说了,什么?
I dunno, I just did. What?
凯西,这意味着我们今晚可以在一起了。
Kathy, this means we can be together tonight.
是啊,呃..。
Yeah, well, er...
回头见,宝贝。
See you later then, babe.
你知道吗,保罗? 你是个混♥蛋♥。
You know somethin', Paul? You are an asshole.
查理,我早就知道你是这样的人。
Well, Charlie, I've known that about you for a long time.
去树上撒尿吧。
Go piss up a tree.
你跑得真快,伙计。
You're quick on your feet, pal.
笨蛋! 那是唐尼最好的朋友。
Dumb shit! That's Donnie's best friend.
你可以滚了!
You can go fuck off!
嘿,那可真重。
Hey, that was heavy.
重型武器。
Heavy-duty shit.
真不敢相信,她居然和那家伙上♥床♥了。
I can't believe it, she's fuckin' that dude.
(《超级流浪汉》 : 《回家》)
(Singing SUPERTRAMP: "Take The Long Way Home")
嘿,超级流浪汉! 我可以在这上面下车..。
Hey, Supertramp! I can get off on this...
- 嘿,我喜欢超级流浪汉!-再见!
- Hey, I like Supertramp! - See you soon!
- 嘿,想去兜兜风吗?-嘿,宝贝,过来!
- Hey, you wanna go for a ride? - Hey, baby, come here!
- 你好-你好!
- Hello. - Hello!
- 哇! 好车,谁的车?-我的。
- Whoa! Nice car. Whose car? - Mine.
- 裤子不错,很合身吧?-很好看。
- Nice pants. They fit well, hey? - Real good.
转过身去。
Turn around.
嘿,展示一下,展示一下!
Hey, show it, show it!
- 屁♥股♥不错-谢谢。
- Nice ass. - Thank you.
好车,好裤子,好屁♥股♥,我们会考虑的。
Nice car, nice pants, nice ass. We'll think about it.
不是你,你的洞太大了!
Not you, your hole's too big!
操♥你♥妈♥的,混♥蛋♥! 希望你能勃起!
Fuck you, motherfucker! Hope you get an erection!
嘿,你看到了吗?
- Hey, will you look at that?
电影精选列表