I never had.
我都是为了她
I did it all for her.
我不是人们看到的那种女人
I am not the woman people see.
就像我的丈夫不是人们看到的那样
Just like my husband is not the man people see.
你 你知道什么
What do you.. What do you know?
只懂选择 装出一副勇敢的面孔
Only choice, put on a brave face.
像一个面具
Like a mask.
他永远不会相信我离开了他
He never gonna believe I've left him.
超越世界的爱是不能被分开的
They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it.
死亡不能杀死永生的东西
Death cannot kill what never dies.
好了 她得偿所愿了
There... she got what she wanted.
米里亚姆
Miriam..
你在否认
...you're in denial.
现在都这么叫它了吗
Is that what it's called?
我以为他们叫它悲伤
I thought they called it grief.
你需要结束这一切
You need this to end.
结束这一切
You can make it end.
我要回去了
I'm going back..
回到我来的地方
...back to where I came from.
看来你也该这么做
Seems you should do that too... hm?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
情路不顺?
Man trouble?
你说对了
You got it.
一位成功的美女自杀
Suicide of successful
咔嚓
beautiful woman, ka-ching.
我终于可以搞个调查组
Got me enough brownie points to finally get a commission
查.38口径杀手
on the .38 caliber killer
大家都对这个感兴趣
got public interest written all over it
应该有一个新的角度
deserves a new angle.
直觉游戏 只能这么玩
You play hunches, you gotta.
这么多被冲走的证据
So much evidence washed away
这么多年来
destroyed over the years
都没有被收集起来
never collected.
看看这个
Cast your eyes on this.
抱歉
Sorry.
一直没人知道是谁干的
Never been attributed..
但我想这可能也是.38口径的杀手做的
...but thinking maybe this was the .38 caliber killer, too.
17岁的萨拉芬顿是拜沃特盲人协会的一名志愿者
"Sarah Fenton, 17, a volunteer at the Bywater Blind Society
当时她正在陪同一名盲人女子 希瑟托金顿
"was accompanying a blind woman, Heather Tolkington
她看到一名男子逃离了受害者的家
when she saw a man flee the victim's home."
萨拉都被采访了
Sarah got interviewed.
以前没人在乎我那天看到了什么
Nobody cared before about what I saw that day.
女士 我是来重新处理这个问题的
Ma'am, I'm here to re-address that.
谁也不把它当回事
Never took serious by no one.
但在我眼里
But in my eyes..
却是两步
...double steps.
手工制♥作♥的面具
"Handmade mask."
独一无二
"One of a kind."
你不会又开始吸毒了吧
You're not back on the sauce again, are you?
右
Right.
左
Left.
右
Right.
左
Left.
右 左
Right, left
右 左 哇
right, left, whoa!
.38左轮手♥枪♥ j型框架
.38 revolver, J-frame.
这个比大多数都要重一点
Now this one's a little heavier than most
所以你可以用它干猛的
so you could use it to bludgeon.
左轮手♥枪♥最大的优点是它从不卡壳
The great thing about a revolver is it never jams
它绝对管用
it's always gonna work for you.
你要做的第一件事是像这样释放
The first thing you wanna do is this release here
弹壳放这里面
like that, this is where the shells go in here.
就它了
I'll take it.
-格雷特纳傍水镇 -那是哪里
- Bywater, Gretna. - Where's that?
埃尔姆伍德 霍普达尔 所有这些地方
Elmwood, Hopedale, all those places
对你来说都是有意义的 上校
should mean something to you, colonel
战争英雄 有战争的创伤可以证明
a war hero, with war wounds to prove it.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
英雄是那些名字
The heroes are the ones that have their names
写在墙上的人
written on the wall.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你疯了吗 你在做什么
What are you, nuts? What are you doin'?
战争留下的伤痕能换边儿 这还真是疯狂
It's crazy that a war wound can change sides.
拐杖在这边 在那边
Cane here, cane there.
听我说夏洛克
Okay, listen to me, Sherlock, okay?
你可以用任何一只手拄着拐杖
You can use a cane in either hand.
詹妮弗说 我们一生都在探索
Jennifer said, "We spend our lives
暗物质的核心
getting to the heart of this dark matter."
她发现了你的事 是你逼她这么做的
She found out about you. You pushed her to it.
现在你给我悠着点儿 我警告你
Now you just take it easy. I'm warning you.
詹妮弗出生后 你就不再杀人了 为什么
You stopped killing when Jennifer was born. Why?
因为和那些女人一样 她长得像你妈妈
'Cause like those women, she had the look of your mother.
-你别把我妈扯... -她长得像你...
- Now just keep my mother... - She had the looks of your...
别把我妈扯进来!
Just keep my mother out of it!
-别把我妈扯进来 -你打算怎么办
- Leave my mother out of it... - Oh, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办 你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do, huh?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
她长得像你
She had the looks of your..
哦
Oh..
看来你有点热情过头了
I guess you got a little overheated.
这确实挺常见
One of those incidents.
抱歉 我自己也会这样
I'm sorry, I have them myself. Um..
我对我妈妈有点敏感
I get a little sensitive about my mother.
詹妮弗 呃
Jennifer, uh..
她 她 她不是故意的
...she... she... she didn't mean to do it.
绝对不是
No way. Um..
不是故意的
Didn't mean to do it.
不可能的
Impossible.
那天晚上我不知道
That night I don't know what..
我是说 有个东西
I mean, there was something that just..
就...就好像 抓住了我
...just, um, like it grabbed me, some..
-感觉 就像一种感觉 -是的
- A feeling, like a feeling? - Yeah.
一种压倒一切的
An overwhelming feeling..
恐惧感
...of dread.
是的
Yes.
我不知道为什么
And... I don't know why I..
我是说 你和我都见过
I mean, you and I have seen things
一些幸好别人不用看到的东西
that... thankfully other people don't have to see.
但我们不得不压制我们的
But we're forced to hold back
我们的感情
our... our feelings.
但我还是不知道
But I still, for the life of me
为什么我没有跟随
don't know why I didn't follow..
跟随我的直觉
...follow, you know, my instincts.
哦 我
Oh, I've..
我花了一辈子的时间
...spent my whole life
只是想照顾好
you know, just trying to take care of everybody
每一个人
my whole life.
嗯
Hmm.
这就是我想做的
It's all I wanted to do.
不 不是
No. No.
是我想错了
I'm on the wrong track.
是我想错了
I'm on the wrong track.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我猜到这可能是你喜欢的地方
I might have guessed this was your type of place.
波本 双份
Bourbon, double.
我错了 我真的错了
I'm wrong. I'm just wrong.
我们都是人
We're all human.
詹妮弗过去经常这么说
Jennifer used to say that.
她 她不相信宇宙的存在
She... she couldn't believe that the universe
仅仅是为了我们而已
电影精选列表