而获奖
into black holes.
警方表示 他们已经锁定了这起案件的嫌疑人
Police do say that they have suspects in this case
但调查仍在进行中
but the investigation is still ongoing.
你知道...
You know..
上校
Colonel.
我 我知道你拘留了一个嫌疑犯
I... I understand you have a suspect in custody..
我很想见见他
...and I'd very much like to see him.
上校 你 你知道我不能让你这么做
Colonel, you... you know I can't let you do that.
是的我知道 我
Yes, I know, I'm..
我只是随便看看
I'm just talking like a quick look.
我只是
I just..
就是...
You see, um..
...看着自己的女儿这样躺着...
...see your daughter laid out like that..
那张脸
In the face, uh..
好吧 你知道 她 呃
Well, you know, she, uh..
几乎就是我生活的全部
...pretty much was my whole life.
不管是谁干的 都会被绳之以法
Whoever did this will be brought to justice
我向你保证
I promise you.
我只是想 嗯
I just want to, um..
我想我永远
I think I'll ever, uh..
那份爱 我不会
Um, you know that love, I won't..
再也不会有了
I won't have that again.
你有发现詹妮弗在和别人约会吗
Did you discover Jennifer was seeing someone else?
这一点很重要
This is important to establish.
如果是这样 他们可能会参与其中
If she was, they could be involved.
也许我该找个律师
Maybe I should get a lawyer.
我们对保护你的权利很谨慎
We are vigilant about protecting your right.
但请律师的话
Getting an attorney
我们得停止这场谈话
we have to stop this conversation.
如果我们能继续讨论
But if we can continue talking
关于詹妮弗的重要细节
getting to important details about Jennifer..
也许你能帮我弄清楚
...maybe you can help me figure out
是谁干了这件可怕的事
who could have done this horrific thing.
嗯
Uh..
她 呃
She, um..
什么
What?
-你说什么 -她 她
- What? - S... she..
她想
She wanted to make..
在星空下做♥爱♥
...make love under the stars.
我 我当时很匆忙
I... I was in a rush..
我急着构思我的想法 然后
I was in a rush thinking about my idea and, uh..
我一路跑回房♥子之后
...after I... I, I ran all the way back to the house.
我一定是忘了带袜子
I must have gone and forgot my sock.
她曾经吸毒吗
Did she ever use drug?
呃
Mnm-mnm.
没有
No.
那你呢
Do you?
给我找个律师
Get me a lawyer.
-你说什么 -给我找个律师
- What? - Get me a lawyer!
我们不会给你请律师的
We don't get you lawyers.
你自己打个电♥话♥就有了
You make a goddamn call and you get yourself one.
验尸官说最后一餐是墨西哥卷饼
So the coroner said the last meal was burrito
死于近距离射击
uh... shot at close range.
啊
Ah.
轨迹的角度 待定
Angle of trajectory, undetermined.
哦 该死 找不到武器
Oh. Shame, no joy in finding the weapon.
-性♥爱♥过程中受伤? -没
- What about intimate injuries? - Mm-mm.
-有防御性伤口吗 -没
- Defensive wounds? - Mnm-mnm.
但他确实检测到了精♥液♥
But he did find semen.
叫他去找面霜的痕迹
I asked him to look for traces of cream.
-面霜? -保湿型面霜
- Cream? - Moisturizing cream.
面霜?
Cream?
你有没有发现现场少了什么东西
Did you find if anything was missing from the scene?
一条围巾
A... scarf.
红色的围巾
Red scarf?
对
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
没有人提到过这件事
No one mentioned it
而萨布丽娜·怀特才刚刚
and Sabrina White's only just given up
交出了她的手♥机♥
her cell phone with the footage.
不
No.
詹妮弗是个很容易妥协的女人
Jennifer's a w... well-coordinated woman.
我 我 我还不会和嫌疑犯透露围巾的事情
I... I... I won't share the scarf with suspects yet.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 那围巾
Mm.. The scar..
恒星的灾难性死亡
The catastrophic death of a star
给宇宙带来了新的生命
brings new life to the universe.
为了我们能生存下去 就必须有一颗星星陨落
In order for us to live, a star must die.
我们都是星尘
We are all stardust.
我们都是星尘
"We are all stardust."
显然有用不完的钱
Clearly had money to burn.
嗯
Hm.
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
只有他们的照片
Only pictures of them.
没有其他家人的照片
There's... there's no photos of the family.
嗯
Hm.
我是说 这么多东西买♥♥来干什么
I mean, what do you do with all this?
又不能把它带走
I mean, you can't take it with you.
这个味道...
The smell..
哦 抱歉 胡利
Oh, Sorry, Hooli.
这是我唯一能使你清醒的东西
It's the only thing I could find to revive you.
-呃 -怎么了
- Mm. - What happened?
我没吃早饭
I skipped breakfast.
-啊 -慢点儿
- Ugh. - Easy.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好
I'm good.
好
Okay.
詹妮弗有没有跟一些不该认识的人一起
Did, did Jennifer ever run with the wrong kind of crowd?
詹妮弗?
Jennifer?
哦 没有
Oh. No.
有没有什么事
Is there something or anything
是你知道但不想告诉我们的
that you know that you don't want to tell us about? Hm?
八年级时
When she was in the eighth grade
她写了一篇题为 我们都是星尘 的文章
she wrote an essay called "We Are All Stardust"
是真的 都是她跟我讲的
and it's true. She educated me.
哈 她
Heh. She..
她告诉我 你的手
She told me that your hand
和你的鼻子 可能来自不同的行星
can come from a different star than your n... nose can.
所以你看我们都是 星星
So you see we are all... stars.
有很多东西我们看不见
There is much we can't see
发觉不了也理解不了
detect or comprehend
但我们终其一生
but we spend our lives
都在试图触碰 这种暗能量的核心
trying to get to the heart of this dark energy.
这种 暗物质
This dark matter.
詹尼
Janey?
-嘿 -我该走了 再见
- Hey. - I gotta go. Bye.
-你拿的什么 -一顶帽子
- What you got? - It's a hat.
那是汤姆上校
That is Colonel Tom.
那是顶帽子 但不能证明
That's a hat, but it's no proof
那是汤姆上校
that that is Colonel Tom.
但它肯定属于
But it definitely belongs
某个我们没想到的人 这是肯定的
to somebody unaccounted for, that's for sure.
看这个
Watch this.
我看到类似这个胸针的东西
I saw something similar to this brooch
别在一个.38口径杀手的受害者身上
pinned to a victim of the .38 caliber killer.
好吧
Okay
西尔弗也认为
Silvero thought this scene
这个场景似曾相识 很像.38杀手
had similarities to .38 historics, too.
是的
I did.
脸就像面具一样被炸飞了
Face blown off like a mask.
电影精选列表