...uh, something was up, I don't know.
我和她还有她父母一起去吃饭
I went to dinner with her and her parents
双胞胎赢了
and the twins wins..
是的
Yeah.
她的父亲就像一个高压力的智力测验老师一样
Her father like presided over the table
主持着会议
like a high pressure quiz master.
嗯
Mm.
他真的
And he literally, like
很喜欢提问
firing questions.
双胞胎中的一个哭了
You know one of the twins cried
因为他答错了问题
because he got a question wrong.
但是她是一个非常积极的人
But she was a total go-gettter
赢得了所有的奖项 非常完美
and won every prize going, just perfect.
但是
But..
就好像
...it was as though she was some..
你知道 嗯
...you know, um..
就好像她戴着面具
...wearing a mask.
犯罪情节是警方的事
An episode of crime is a police matter.
我的意思是 想要在集中营里活命
I mean, to... to survive a prisoner of war camp
必须是一种 呃 特定的人
it... it takes a... a... a certain kind of man.
我想那晚詹妮弗
I think something happened
和你父亲之间发生了什么事
between Jennifer and your father that night.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she go and do this?
听着
Listen..
她可能以为她只是在自杀
...she may have thought she was only killin' herself.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
她好像杀了她周围的人
It's as though she went and killed everyone around her.
为什么
Why?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
我记得你第一次解决案子时
I remember when you solved your first
的感受
how it felt..
让受害者家属知道
...giving the victim's families a chance to know
如何哀悼是什么感觉
to grieve..
给他们一个了结
...giving them closure.
我讨厌这个词
I hate that word.
听着 我不是故意装腔作势
Look I don't mean to pull rank
但我接到
but I had a complaint
布雷·洛克威尔的投诉
come in from Bray Rockwell.
别缠着洛克威尔
Lay off the Rockwells.
天啊 胡利
Jeez, Hooli, uh..
如果你去看医生
I'd feel like I was doin' my job
我就觉得我在尽职尽责
if you pay a visit to the doctor.
你说得对
You're right.
-是吗 -我会去的
- Yeah? - I'll go.
你会去吗
You'll go?
我想问问你以前的病人
I'd like to ask you about the state of mind
詹妮弗·洛克威尔的心理状况
of a former patient, Jennifer Rockwell.
你对她的自杀感到惊讶吗
Were you surprised by her suicide?
世界上每30秒就有一个人自杀
Every 30 seconds someone in the world kills themselves.
许多人掩饰了他们的沮丧
Many mask their depression.
可能是未被发现的
Could be personality disorders
人格障碍 童年创伤
that went undetected, childhood trauma.
嗯
Hmm.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 警探
Can I help you with anything else, detective?
嗯
Hmm.
不用了
I'm all set.
詹妮弗
Jennifer served as a model
是智慧的典范
of intellectual power..
善良
...kindness..
诚实
...and honesty.
当我们认为我们很了解
It's heart breaking to reach the point
并深爱着一个人的时候
where someone we thought we knew
却在他们去世的时候发现
well and loved..
我们根本就不知道他们是谁
...must remain fundamentally
是一件非常令人心碎的事情
mysterious to us in their passing.
我想让你花点时间
I'd like you to take a moment..
看看你旁边的人
...and look at the person next to you.
那个人是谁
Who is that person?
你真的知道吗
Do you really know?
那个人是你所遇到的最大的谜团
That person is the biggest mystery
和最大的奇迹
and the greatest miracle you'll ever meet.
你不是天生的黑发 对吧
You're not naturally a brunette, are you?
你以前是金发吗
You were blond?
是的
Yeah.
你有什么事要告诉我吗 洛克威尔夫人
Is there something you need to tell me, Mrs. Rockwell?
有没有穿得像个女人的时候
Ever dress like a woman?
做一个女人有很多种方法
There's many ways to be a woman.
米里亚姆 你觉得她为什么要这么做
Miriam, wh... why do you think she did this?
她是不是发现了什么
Did she find something out
和她父亲有关的事?
something to do with her father?
你知道爱管闲事的女孩会怎么样吗
You know what happens to nosey girls, eh?
会失去她们的鼻子
They lose their noses.
噢
Ow!
她小的时候我就常这样
I used to do that to her when she was little.
她是最可爱的孩子
She was the sweetest baby.
他非常想让她爱他
He wanted her to love him so much.
他总是试图 让她爱他
He was always trying to... to get her to love him.
有没有可能她隐瞒了一些
What if she hid something
发生在她身上的事情
that happened to her
比如她小时候的事情 之类的
like, when she was a kid or... or something?
比如和她父亲
Like, with her father.
我认为事情没有那么简单
I don't think it's that simple.
这听起来简单吗
What's so simple about that?
当我们看到水时
When we saw water we thought
我们想到的是表面张力
of surface tension, fluid motion
流体运动的质子 分子
protons, molecules.
大多数人 停下来细嗅蔷薇
Most people... stop and smell the flowers
看看花的颜色
enjoy the colors.
我们想到的是螺旋
We thought of spirals..
对称
...symmetry..
黄金角度
...golden angles.
你知道吗 你们两个并不像你认为的那么不同
You know, you two aren't as different as you seem.
真的 你们都
Really, you're both..
你们都在寻找线索
You're both lookin' for clues.
你 脚踏实地
You, on the ground.
她 向往天空
Her, in space.
如果可以想象
If a universe can be imagined..
另一个宇宙的存在
...it exists.
詹妮弗在另一个宇宙
Jennifer's in another universe.
她相信多元宇宙
She believed in the multiverse.
这使我感到安慰
It comforts me.
她只杀了其中一个自己
She only killed one of herself.
就像我们在追随能量一样
It's like we're following the energy
就像一系列的线索越来越接近
like a trail of clues leading closer and closer
这个黑洞的黑心
to this black hole's dark heart.
没关系的
It's okay. Okay.
我现在要和上校谈谈
I need to talk to the colonel now.
他不在 我需要你的帮助
He's not here. I need your help.
给你
Here.
给 你能把这个拿一下吗
And here, can you take this?
我真的 真的很饿
Uh, I'm really, really hungry.
嗯 我想去
Uh... uh, I wanna go to that place
詹妮弗最喜欢去的地方 好吗
that Jennifer goes to, her favorite, okay?
你看到她看着我的样子了吗
Did you see the way she looked at me?
就像我不能养活自己的女儿一样
Like I couldn't feed my own daughter.
洛克威尔夫人
Mrs. Rockwell..
米里亚姆
Miriam.
米里亚姆
Miriam.
我想让我的女儿
I wanted my daughter..
过这样的生活
...to have the life
过我从未有过的生活
电影精选列表