There are two sides struggling in you.
一个卑鄙 一个善良
One is baser, one better.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia?
活生生的
In the flesh.
-你还活着 -我亲爱的
-You live? -My love.
你就像
You're..
就像我做的梦一样
You are like a dream I had.
醒来之后就成真了
And when I woke, it was true.
你得明白
You must understand
决斗不是我所求
I seek not this battle.
是雷欧提斯提出来的
Laertes does.
那你自己心中复仇的火焰
And has your own
熄灭了吗
revenge grown cold?
没有
No.
它依旧灼烧着我
It burns in me still.
我恐怕是这样
I feared as much.
哈姆雷特 我们可以现在逃跑
Hamlet, we can escape now.
我们可以逃去修道院
We will flee to the convent.
故事不总是需要
Not every story must
以决斗来结束
end with a battle.
哈姆雷特 你在哪儿
Where are you, Hamlet?
来吧
Come.
我会的
I will.
-我会的 -就现在
- I will. - Now.
我发誓要复仇
I swore vengeance.
你发誓会爱我 成为我的人
You swore to love me and be mine.
我属于你
I am yours.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
我会跟上你的 奥菲莉娅
I will follow you, Ophelia.
哈姆雷特
Hamlet!
再见 我的挚爱
Goodbye, my love.
-哈姆雷特 -哈姆雷特
-Hamlet! -Hamlet!
-哈姆雷特 -哈姆雷特
-Hamlet! -Hamlet!
-哈姆雷特 -哈姆雷特
-Hamlet! -Hamlet!
-哈姆雷特 -哈姆雷特
-Hamlet! -Hamlet!
让他过去 殿下
Let him through, My Lord.
你可能觉得听过我的故事
You may think you know my story.
它以疯狂为结尾
You've heard it ends in madness
伤透的心
hearts broken..
鲜血四溅
...blood spilled
王国陨落
a kingdom lost.
那确实是个故事
That is a story.
但不是我的故事
But it is not mine.
我没有陷入迷茫
I did not lose my way.
我没有让自己
I did not lose myself
迷失于复仇
to vengeance.
取而代之的
Instead I found my way
我找寻到了希望
to hope..
终有一日
...that one day
我能讲述我自己的故事
I would tell my own story.
而终有一日 你 我的挚爱
As one day you, my love..
会讲述你自己的故事
...you will tell yours.