with his long-concealed passion."
王子 王子 他来了
The prince! The prince! He comes!
-他来了 -快看 霍拉旭
- Here he is! - Look at this, Horatio.
我说过我们会受到欢迎的
I told you we'd have a welcome.
那么英俊 那么成熟
Oh, and so handsome, so grown.
王者之范
Every inch a king.
亲爱的儿子
My dear son!
-回家真好 -是的
- It's good to be home. - Yes.
来吧 霍拉旭
Come, Horatio.
可不想在到家的时候落下你
Don't wanna lose you at the end of the journey.
现在我们去吃饭吧
And now we feast.
我记得这是个钓鱼的好地方
I remember this as an excellent place to fish.
走吧 哈姆雷特
Come away, Hamlet.
我们试试去更远的地方
Let's, let's try farther down.
确实有条神奇的鱼 住在这小树林里
A wondrous fish indeed, inhabits the grove.
这条鱼想要上岸
The fish would like to come ashore.
这条鱼当然可以上岸
Oh, the fish is very welcome.
没有鱼愿意接近渔夫
No fish comes willing to the fisherman.
殿下 这位是女王的侍女
My Lord, it's one of the queen's ladies in waiting.
那她应当不介意等我钓到鱼再上岸吧
Then she will not mind waiting till I catch a fish.
侍女之中我最不喜欢等待
Of all of the ladies, I'm least fond of waiting.
你的内心有两个声音在挣扎
There are two sides struggling in you.
一个卑鄙 一个高尚
One is baser, one better.
她在给我占卜 霍拉旭
She tells my fortune, Horatio.
殿下 这是你的不幸
My Lord, it is your misfortune.
-走吧 哈姆雷特 -等一下
- Come away, Hamlet. - Stay.
这条鱼溜得真快 霍拉旭
'Tis a quick fish, Horatio!
把网给我
Get me my net!
如此美丽的色调 如此逼真
Such lovely shades and so lifelike.
还有这些线条
And these threads.
在森林里独处片刻
Oh, for a moment alone in the forest.
几乎一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
And almost naked.
她在绿树下会遇见谁
Who do you suppose she'll meet under that greenwood tree?
也许她与某个追求者有个约会
Well, perhaps she has a rendezvous with some suitor.
对
Yes!
王后殿下 您可曾冒险
Have you ever ventured into the woods
进入城♥堡♥外的密林
outside the castle, My Lady?
不曾 我不喜欢树林
No, I do not like the woods myself.
我可不敢
Oh, I would not dare.
真的是只身一人吗
Unaccompanied, indeed?
哈姆雷特 过来
Hamlet, come.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
十分逼真
Most lifelike.
完工之后会更加栩栩如生
When I am finished, it will be truer than life.
那猎人在哪里
Oh, where's the hunter?
他走了 把箭留在了那儿
See, he has left, his arrows there.
那是她的箭
Those are her arrows.
继续说 奥菲莉娅
Go on, Ophelia.
她是戴安娜 狩猎女神
She is Diana, goddess of the hunt.
她在森林里安家
She made her home in the forest.
猎人阿克泰翁是她认识的
She knew no man until the
第一个人
hunter Actaeon came upon her.
猎人 不是渔夫吗
A hunter, not a fisherman?
他藏起来偷看她洗澡
He hid and watched her bathe.
那他有受到惩罚吗
Was he punished for this trespass?
毫不留情
Mercilessly.
戴安娜把他变成一头雄鹿
Diana turned him into a stag
并让他自己的猎犬将其撕碎
and his own hounds tore him apart.
那你们认为这种惩罚合适吗
And do you ladies think this punishment was fit?
这难道不只是故事吗
Hasn't that ever been the story?
美人把男人变成野兽
Beauty turns men to beasts.
我总是会把女神想象成一个女孩
I'd always pictured the goddess as a girl.
年轻 冲动
You know, youthful, impulsive.
这个戴安娜太老了
Diana is too aged in this weaving.
她是以王后的形象描绘的
She is depicted as the queen,
你的母亲 殿下
your mother, My Lord.
真是可怜的相似之处
It's a wretched likeness.
全部拆掉 重新编织
Unpick your threads and begin again.
去拿她的药剂 快 跟着王后
Fetch her tonic. Quickly, after the queen.
她去哪了
Where could she be?
希望她回房♥间里去了
I hope she's gone to her chambers.
你怎么会跟丢她
How did you lose sight of her?
她可能是回房♥间了
Perhaps she's retired to her chamber.
快点来 我是说 真的 没关系
Come quick. I mean, really, it's fine.
嗯 她看起来一点也不老
Well, she doesn't look aged at all.
你迷路了吗
Have you lost your way?
我的年纪足够我学会认路
I've lived plenty long enough to know my way
但还没到我可以无视它的地步
and not yet long enough to forget it.
你的儿子回来了
Your son has returned..
你本该开心才对
...you should be all joy.
但我觉得你很难过
And, yet, I think you pine.
一位母亲是很难接受自己的儿子
It is difficult for a mother when her boy
长大成人并不再依赖她
becomes a man and no longer hers.
如果我是你儿子 我不会轻易忘记你
If I were your son, I would not soon forget you.
但你不是我儿子 而是我的弟弟
And yet you are not my son, but my brother.
法律上讲 我的确是你弟弟
In law, I am your brother.
但我从不喜欢法律
But I've never much loved the law.
有流言说你喜欢的东西还挺多
The gossips say there are many other things you love.
那些流言都是胡说八道
The gossips are mistaken.
但只有一件除外
There's only the one thing.
我们靠的太近了
It's very close in here.
我需要点空间
Perhaps I need some air.
每天晚上我都与你感同身受
I often feel as you do at night.
我在护栏边透气
I take my air on the parapets.
在那儿你能找到我
You will find me there.
不 我不会去的
No. I will not.
怎么了 奥菲利娅
How now, Ophelia?
有那么一瞬间我还以为你是鬼
For a flash I thought you were a ghost.
我们在学校解剖过人体
At school we dissected a corpse into his parts.
没有一块躯体能容得下鬼魂
There was no room for his ghost.
殿下 那我得相信你的话了
I shall have to take your word for it, My Lord.
我对人体构造一无所知
I know nothing of the parts of men.
你让我的心停止了跳动
You stop my heart.
如果你的心跳停止 你就死了
If your heart stopped, you would die.
可我好像还活着
I seem to be quite alive.
外表会骗人
Appearances deceive.
看这个
See this.
一朵纯洁的花
An innocent flower.
但其实这是颠茄 最致命的茄属植物
And yet it is belladonna, the most deadly nightshade.
颠茄又称美人草
Belladonna means beautiful woman.
而你说这有毒
And you say it is poison.
能答应与我共舞一曲吗
Will you promise to dance with me someday?
恐怕我跳舞像只山羊
I'm afraid I dance like a goat.
大人 你今天表现的很出色
You excel today, My Lord.
外甥 过来
Nephew. Come.
你来试试
Try your learning.
我不想伤到你
I would not want to wound you.
我不是你 我们就打着玩玩
Nor I you. We'll, uh, we'll fight in fun.
打斗没有乐趣可言
I find no fun in fighting.
胜者可以赢得我的丝巾
The winning knight shall wear my colors.
小流氓 还带着女人的东西
Rogue. Seems you wear a lady's colors already.
如果这个女孩和这个颜色一样淫♥荡♥
And you've chosen well
那你眼光不错
if the girl's as bawdy as her colors.
给我小心点
You watch yourself.
还是有点男儿血性的
Ah, there's hot blood in the boy after all.
干得漂亮 哈姆雷特
Well done, Hamlet.
精彩 哈姆雷特
Hamlet!
你嘴上争论下一步该做什么
You debate what to do next.
与此同时又无所作为
And, meanwhile, you do next to nothing.
大人 您的剑
Your sword, My Lord.
给你