Here...
看来我错了
It seems I was mistaken.
你还有很多要学习
You have much to learn.
我宁愿不学剑术
I prefer not to learn at the point of a sword.
我的锋锐自在心中
My sharpness is within.
奇妙的生物
Marvelous creature!
一只蜻蜓
A dragonfly!
不要玩弄我
Do not play with me.
噢 真漂亮
Oh! Beautiful!
鱼儿想喝水吗
Little fish needs water?
不要水
Not water.
葡萄酒呢
Wine?
有人说共饮一杯酒
Some would say that's a pledge,
是一种誓言
to drink wine from the same cup.
我们不可以
We mustn't.
会有人找我的
I will be missed.
我觉得像有一根矛插♥进♥了我的耳朵
I feel like a lance has gone in between my ears.
我好像从没有这种感觉 霍拉旭
I don't think I've ever felt like this before, Horatio.
我希望没有
I hope you haven't.
早上好 女士
Morning, My Lady.
你喜欢跳舞吗
Did you enjoy the dancing?
我喜欢夜晚
I enjoyed the evening.
黑夜和白昼
It's difficult to enjoy both the evening
难以同享
and the morning after.
谢天谢地夏天结束了
Uh, thank God this summer is over.
学习比玩耍更使我头痛
My studies hurt my head a little less than my leisure.
你要回去继续你的学业了吗
You're returning to your studies?
我们今天就去威登堡
Uh, we go to Wittenberg today.
-殿下 -都留给猪
- My Lord. - Leave it all for the pigs.
荷兰来了位年轻的王子
There was a young prince from the Netherlands
要去找财政部
who decided to seek out the treasury.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
-我一直想说再见 -再见
- I always meant to say goodbye. - Goodbye.
昨天晚上 奥菲利娅 那是
Last night, Ophelia. It was...
大人 你会弄脏你的裤子的
You'll foul your breeches, My Lord.
那好 再见
Well, then, goodbye.
-试着理解我 -我在尝试
- Try to understand. - I am trying.
我父亲不会同意的
My father would never allow it.
他希望我有朝一日能继承他的王座
He wishes me someday to take his throne.
而我太卑贱了
And I am low.
-不 奥菲利娅 -我被你骗了
- No, Ophelia. - I was deceived in you.
现在我知道你是个王子了
I see now that you are but a prince.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 父亲
Farewell, father.
母亲
Mother.
-再见 母亲 -我会想你的
- Goodbye, mother. - I'll miss you.
神佑吾儿
Godspeed, my son.
你知道城♥堡♥下面的树林吗
Do you know the wood beneath the castle?
我过去经常在那林边玩耍
I used to play at its edge.
树林里住着个女人
In the wood, lives a woman.
明天去找她 多拿一点我要的东西
Go to her tomorrow and get me more of what I need.
确保没人跟踪你 神不知鬼不觉
Make sure you're not followed. No one must know.
无论你做什么 不要抬头看她的脸
And whatever you do, do not look upon her face.
因为她是个女巫吗
Because she is a witch?
她是个医师
She's a healer.
她叫梅希尔德
Her name is Mechtild.
有人吗
Hello?
你想干什么
What do you want?
王后派我来的
I was sent by the queen.
-为什么 -取她所需之物
- What for? - For what she needs.
那她需要什么
And what does she need?
她需要重返青春
She needs her youth again.
需要从欲望中解脱出来
Rest from her desires.
需要一夜无梦的安睡
A night's sleep without dreams.
需要一个爱她而不是沉迷战争的丈夫
And a husband who mulls love, not war.
但她想要的
But what she wants..
是2盎司我的药剂
...is two ounces of my tonic.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
我的指尖没感觉了
I can't feel my fingertips.
这是新世界的蛇毒
It's a snake's poison from the New World.
稍稍一碰就会使人麻痹
A touch of it makes the flesh numb.
再多一点就能毒死人
Too much of it will kill.
我能学习这些秘术吗
Could I learn such secrets?
你是一个侍女
You're a lady in waiting.
先学习静等吧
Learn to wait.
等什么
For what?
等一个丈夫啊 小丫头 要不然呢
A husband, little girl, what else?
没时间陪我弟弟游戏了
And there's no time for my brother's games.
挪威威胁要入侵
Norway threatens invasion.
每天都是为和平而战
Every day is a struggle for peace.
-一切都在掌握中 -他就是个傻子
- It was all in play. - He plays the fool.
而我们正处在与邻国开战的边缘
While we're on the brink of war with our neighbors.
不要说你弟弟的坏话
Do not speak ill of your brother.
克劳狄斯和我同个姓氏
Claudius shares my name,
但他的血统是不纯正的
but the blood in his veins is impure.
谁没听过那个传闻
We've all heard that story.
但也没有理由相信它
There's no cause to believe it.
好吧 他是他母亲的儿子
Well, he's his mother's son, alright,
但他身上没有半分我父亲的影子
but there is nothing of my father in him.
现在你是要侮辱母亲吗
Now you insult your mother?
她并不比别的女人差
She's no worse than any other woman.
记住你的身份 王后
Remember yourself, my queen.
留下来 我们谈谈
Stay with me, talk to me.
你眼里已经没有我了
I... I have become invisible to you.
你比你想象中还要瞩目
You're more visible than you realize.
所有人的目光都在你身上
All eyes are on you.
你没有感受到吗
Can you not feel them?
我的王国需要我
My kingdom needs me.
你把自己吓到了吗
Give yourself a bit of a fright, did you?
我刚刚看到那个东西
I saw something.
一个幽灵
A specter.
过了上♥床♥时间了吧
Past your bedtime, eh?
这里可没有给女孩子睡觉的地方
And up here's not a place for a girl.
跟我说说 哥哥
Tell me, brother..
他们怎么知道人体内是什么
...how do they know what is inside a person?
有些人专门从墓地偷尸体
There are men who steal corpses
来研究人体解剖
from the graveyard for study.
我想知道的是 爱在哪个部位
What I really wonder is, where does love reside?
真理和疯狂 又在哪
Where truth, or madness?
科学中有唯一解释
The only answers are from science.
我确实有听到王子朋友霍拉旭说 他
I did hear the prince's friend, Horatio, he..
贿赂掘墓人去挖一具尸体
...bribed the gravediggers to dig up a corpse.
罗森格兰兹 吉尔登斯吞 怎么回事
Rosencrantz? Guildenstern! What's happened?
国王 天佑吾王
The king! Long live the king!
快去你的岗位
Get to your posts!
是国王
The king.
他在私人花♥园♥里被毒蛇咬伤
Bitten by a poisonous snake in his own garden.
他病了吗
He's sick?
他死了
He's dead.
父亲给哈姆雷特写了信 他应该在场
Father wrote to Hamlet. He should be here.
这种日子 他应该离得远远的
On a day such as this? He should be far away.
克劳狄斯国王万岁
Long live King Claudius!
正式当选的勇敢沉着的国王
Duly elected, brave and sober majesty.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 今天我们很荣幸
Your Majesty, honor us on this day.
-他们很可爱 -谢谢您 陛下
- They're lovely. - Thank you. Your Majesty.
这里 拿着
Here, take these.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你将成为我的侍女