And some for me and mine.
雏菊 是白昼的眼睛
Daisies. The day's eye.
都在看着
All seeing.
有人在看着你
Someone sees you.
我本想给你一些紫罗兰
I'd give you some violets
但我父亲死后 它们都枯萎了
but they all withered when my father died.
忠诚的霍拉旭 你会来我的坟墓吗
Faithful Horatio, will you visit my grave?
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
在我的尸体冰冷前见我最后一面
Visit me before I am cold.
记得把我的尸体挖出来
Be sure to dig me up
你可以上一堂很好的解剖课
and I promise you will get an excellent anatomy lesson.
这是茴香
Here's fennel..
给你的
...for you.
还有耧斗花
And columbines..
象征谄媚
...for flattery.
我父亲一走就没人像他这么会拍马屁了
You'll miss it now my father's gone.
将她拿下
Take her.
♪ 留下吧 否则我将快乐不再 ♪
♪ Stay or else my joys will die... ♪
快拿下她
Take her!
-放开她 -让她去吧
- Unhand her! - Let her be!
这可怜的小东西快疯了
The poor thing has gone mad.
让她去吧
Let her be!
让她离开我的视线
Get her out of my sight.
-你跟着她 -是 陛下
- You follow her. - Yes, Sire.
坐下
Sit.
吃
Eat.
我不饿了
I am no longer hungry.
毒药啊 请手下留情
Oh, venom, be merciful.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia!
霍拉旭
Horatio!
哈姆雷特在哪里
Where is Hamlet?
我照你说的把你挖出来了
I dug you up as you commanded.
我喝了能让人假死的毒药
I took a venom that mimics death but mocks it.
哈姆雷特在哪里
Where is Hamlet?
我们在他的船开航前马上走
Swiftly, to his ship before it sails.
我不太舒服 霍拉旭
I'm not well, Horatio.
那些人是谁
What is that?
那些是侦察兵
There are scouts about.
是挪威来的敌人
It's our enemies from Norway.
他们在向城♥堡♥进军
They're advancing on the castle.
你必须去警告皇室
You must warn the court.
我不会离开你的
I will not leave you.
你必须警告他们 霍拉旭
You must warn them, Horatio.
去吧
Go.
我一个人去
I will go on alone.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia...
再见
...farewell.
我要死了 把解药给我
I am dying. Give me the remedy.
-你喝了毒药 -可能喝多了 拜托
- You took the venom? - Too much, I fear. Please.
树林里全是士兵
The wood is full of soldiers.
什么士兵
Soldiers?
简直雪上加霜 喝吧
Worse still. Drink.
现在快走吧
Now be gone.
我保住了你的秘密
I have kept your secret.
克劳狄斯来找过你
Claudius came to you.
你帮他谋杀了国王
You helped him murder a king.
他自己杀的
He helped himself.
我不能拒绝他
I could never deny him.
为什么要拒绝 我根本不在乎
Why should I? I didn't care.
就让他们做任何想做的事好了
Let them do to each other whatever they want to
他们稳坐王位
up on their hill.
现在也是吗
Even now.
即使发生那种事你也不能拒绝他吗
Even that you could not deny him?
我曾爱过他
I did love him... once.
他也曾爱过我
And he did love me.
你孩子死去的时候
It was he who cried witchcraft
是他造谣你是女巫
when your baby died.
我亲耳听见他承认
I have witnessed his confession.
是他设计了
It was he who set
让暴徒去袭击你
the mob upon you.
放任你被烧死
He would have let you burn.
不
No.
不 他不会
No, not him.
他迷恋权力
He loves power.
那是他唯一喜爱的东西
That is all he loves.
他愚弄了我
He mocked me.
该被烧死的人是他
He shall burn.
拿着
Hold these.
你的麻烦
You are in more trouble
比我想象的还多
than I thought.
站住
Halt right there.
来者何人
Who are you?
盟友
A friend.
圣灵啊 发发慈悲吧
Have mercy, spirit.
上帝宽恕我 奥菲莉娅
God forgive me, Ophelia.
你手上沾染的
It is not my blood
不是我的血
you have on your hands.
我不知道克劳狄斯
I did not think Claudius
打算杀了他
meant to kill him.
是你给了他动机
You gave him reason.
我那时迷失了自己
I'd lost my own.
他把你的姐姐带向毁灭
He brought your sister to ruin.
克劳狄斯
Claudius?
你一直不知道
You never knew he was
她爱上的人是他
the man she loved?
我万万没有想到会是他
I thought any man but him.
天哪 我的姐姐
Oh, my sister!
请宽恕我
Absolve me.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
你不是鬼魂
You are solid flesh.
但我看见我的儿子
And yet I saw my son
跃入了你的坟墓
leap into your grave.
哈姆雷特
Hamlet?
他一听闻你的死讯就下了船
He left the ship when word reached him you had died.
我必须回埃尔西诺
I must return to Elsinore.
不 已经太迟了
No, too late.
雷欧提斯因为你父亲的死亡
Laertes challenged Hamlet in the
去挑战哈姆雷特
matter of your father's death.
-他们约定好了决斗 -不
- They are set to fight. - No.
我的姐姐在哪里
Where is my sister?
她有主意
She will have counsel.
我不能等下去了
I cannot wait.
哈姆雷特只会听我的
Hamlet will heed only me.
克劳狄斯会杀了你的
Claudius will have you killed.
我已经死了
But I'm already dead.
都准备好了吗
Is all prepared?
我在你的剑上抹了毒药
I have anointed your sword.
轻轻一触就能起效
Just a touch will do.
哈姆雷特在哪里
Where is Hamlet?
孩子 你叫什么
Boy, what's your name?
我叫奥斯里克 大人
Osric, Sire.
去找哈姆雷特 叫他过来
Go fetch Hamlet, bid him come
开始决斗
and start the fight.
如您所愿 陛下
As you wish, Your Majesty.
你无须恐惧
You have nothing to fear.
要打赌吗
Shall we wager?
我对打赌没兴趣
I have little appetite for games.
那么我押雷欧提斯赢 勿怪
Then I'll take Laertes, by your leave.
哈姆雷特的剑术要远胜他
Hamlet is far the better swordsman.
剑术好不代表就能够取胜
The better man does not always win.
你的内心有两个声音在挣扎