You will be one of my ladies.
今日王后最喜欢我
Today the queen loves me above the rest.
但她很善变
But she is fickle..
也许哪天你又能重得恩宠了
...and another day you might be back in favor.
别说她善变 这话有点重了
Say not she is fickle. It is too much said.
王国需要国王
A kingdom needs a king
而国王需要妻子
and a king needs a wife.
她何须成为别的什么人
Why should she be anything else?
但她已经是一位国王的妻子了
She was already a king's wife.
我的父亲安葬了吗
Is my father buried?
早就安葬了 殿下
Long since, My Lord.
哈姆雷特 你这么久才回来
Hamlet! You were so long returning.
久到葬礼的花圈都被撤下来了是吗
So long that the funeral wreaths are already taken down?
欢迎 哈姆雷特 你回来我们很高兴
Welcome, Hamlet. We are most happy you are returned.
看起来太迟了
Too late, it seems.
来不及悼念你已故的父亲了
Too late to honor your late father.
看来我父亲的荣誉被玷污了
It seems my father's honor is much besmirched.
他很庄重地哀悼了
He grieves, commendably,
就和痛失亲父的儿子一样
as every son who loses a father.
他的父亲也曾失去父亲
His father lost a father once,
那也是我的父亲
who was my father also.
我们都像个男人一样挺了过来
We were ever men about it.
是像引诱女人以夺王冠的男人吧
Man indeed to seduce a woman to take a crown.
-哈姆雷特 -你逾越了
- Hamlet. - You forget yourself.
是贵族们举♥行♥的选举
The nobles held their election.
看来我是唯一一个没有忘记的人
I seem to be the only one present who does not forget.
你忘了该怎样给国王行礼
You forget how to greet a king!
我是你的王
I am your king.
来吧 乔特鲁德
Come, Gertrude.
我们用餐吧
Let us eat.
还给我
Give it back.
别玩了
Stop it.
瞧 我们抓了只野鸡
Look, we've caught ourselves a pheasant.
放开她
Get off her!
不然怎样
Or what?
来吧
Come on.
别碰我 不然你会付出代价的
Let me loose. You will pay for this.
付出什么 付钱吗
What? You want me to pay for it.
她说我得付钱
She wants me to pay for it!
放那个女的走 这位才是个真妓♥女♥
Let the maiden go. This one really is a whore!
闻起来像是烂透了
The air smells very ripe.
也许该洗个澡了
Perhaps a bath is in order.
你说什么
What'd you say to me? Huh?
别碰她
Let her be!
走开
Come away.
看出来了 你听这个娘们的
Mastered by a maiden I see!
我们走吧 哈姆雷特 别 我们走
Come away. Hamlet, no. Come away.
谢了 王子殿下 但我不需要你来救
Thank you, Your Highness. But I had no need of saving.
说到需要 是我需要你
You speak of need. In need I sought you.
我很想你 奥菲莉娅
I have missed you, Ophelia.
我应该为去年夏天的事向你道歉
I should apologize for my behavior to you last summer.
-是吗 -没错
- You should? - I do.
-我已经忘了 -忘了但是没有原谅
- It is forgotten. - Forgotten but not forgiven.
忘记并原谅了
Both.
我从没有忘记你
I have never forgotten you.
恕我不能相信
You'll forgive me if I doubt it.
水在哪 奥菲莉娅
Where is the water, Ophelia?
-挡住王后 -哈姆雷特
- Cover the queen. - Hamlet.
怎么回事
What is the matter?
被忘记的是这个
What forgetting is here?
哈姆雷特
Hamlet?
只是一些脏丝带
It is only a filthy bit of ribbon.
请把我的药剂取来
My tonic, please.
再来
Again.
再见了 妹妹
Farewell, sister.
我要去法国继续修学了
I'm to continue my education in France.
你要走了吗
You are leaving?
这个城♥堡♥里的氛围怪怪的
These are strange times in this castle.
确实
Strange indeed.
各种谣言满天飞
Rumors abound of all shapes and sizes.
都吓到了我
All of them frighten me.
他们说王子已经不把你当孩子看了
They are saying the prince no longer sees you as a child.
我确实不是孩子了
I am no longer a child.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia..
你得害怕
...be afraid.
你要害怕他能够夺走你的一切
Afraid of all he can take from you.
只有害怕你才会安全
You will only be safe if you are afraid.
你顾好自己 我也会自行珍重的
Tend to your own honor and I will tend to mine.
雷欧提斯 快点
Laertes, hurry!
时间不等人啊
Time and tide wait for no man.
好了 现在
Now..
我祝福你 孩子
...my blessing on you, son.
记着 遇事要自己做决定
Now, remember, keep your own counsel.
不要轻信别人或随波逐流
Don't be familiar or vulgar.
还有不要与人争执
And don't fight,
如果不得已那就必须赢下
or if you do, win.
穿着要得体 但不要花太多钱打扮
Um, dress well. But don't spend too much.
也别借钱或借给别人
Don't borrow any money or lend it.
最重要的 忠于自己
And above all, be true to yourself.
再见了 父亲
Farewell, father.
保重 奥菲莉娅
And take care, Ophelia.
记住我说的话
Remember what I said.
他说什么了
What did he say?
关于哈姆雷特殿下的事
Something about Lord Hamlet.
哦对 哈姆雷特
Ah, yes, Hamlet.
听说他闯进了王后的寝宫
They say he ran into the queen's chamber
还盯着你说了些奇怪的话
and stared at you and spoke very strangely.
是的 我看见了
I saw it, yes.
他有没有对你示爱
Did he bestow on you some... sign of love?
没有
No.
你在撒谎吗 女儿
Are you lying to me, daughter?
是的
Yes.
撒谎说是 就等于不是
A lying yes is equal to a no.
那么不是
No.
所以是咯
So, yes?
这对我们来说可非常有利
This could prove very advantageous for us.
父亲 我不想和他有任何瓜葛了
I want nothing to do with him, father.
你是个好女孩 好的有点过分了
You're a very bad girl to be so good.
奥菲莉娅 进来
Ophelia. Come in.
图书馆禁止女孩出入
Girls are not allowed in the library..
除非她们被写进了书里
...unless they're in the books.
但我觉得你以前也来过 快进来吧
Yet I think you have been in here before. Come in.
我希望能够成为一名医师
I wish someday to be a healer.
医师分很多种
There are many different kinds of healer.
那么学者好了 一个懂科学的人
A doctor then, a man of science.
你知道有人为了科学去掘墓的事吗
You know graves are robbed for such science?
哈姆雷特很痛苦
Look, Hamlet is much distressed.
他对我粗暴无礼
He behaves wildly towards me.
但他的粗暴是有原因的 相信我
But there is a method in his madness. Trust me.
去找他吧 求你了
Go to him, please.
在哪
Where?
城墙上
The ramparts..
午夜时分
...at midnight.
我死了之后离我的坟墓远点
Stay away from my grave when I am dead.
奥菲莉娅 别想的这么晦气
Ophelia, do not be so morbid.
我可不想成为
I have no interest in becoming
某些人的解剖课教材
some man's anatomy lesson.
你在发抖 奥菲莉娅
You tremble, Ophelia.
你吓到我了 殿下
You frightened me, My Lord.
宫廷里传言这上面有个鬼魂
They are saying in the court there is a ghost up here.
我好像亲眼见过它一次