Father?
霍拉旭 你看起来忧心忡忡
Horatio, you look fraught.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
和哈姆雷特有关吗
Is it Hamlet?
不是 哈姆雷特还活着
No, Hamlet lives.
你的父亲死了
Your father was killed.
不是 是哈姆雷特的父亲死了
Not mine. Hamlet's?
不 是你的父亲
No, yours.
波洛尼厄斯大人
My Lord Polonius.
原谅我
Forgive me!
原谅我 奥菲莉娅
Forgive me, Ophelia!
哈姆雷特真的疯了
Hamlet is mad indeed!
他以为你父亲是他的叔叔
He thought it was his uncle.
他拔出了剑
He drew his sword
我还没来得及说 藏起来的人是谁
before I could say...who was hidden.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
不是哈姆雷特的错 是我的错
Not Hamlet's fault, but mine.
哈姆雷特在哪儿
Where is Hamlet?
走了
Gone.
走了
Gone?
去英国了
To England.
罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞和他一起走了
With Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
国王下的命令
King's orders.
为了他的安全着想
For his own safety.
国王可真体贴
It's good of the king to think of his safety.
这是在伤害你的感情 奥菲莉娅
To hurt you, Ophelia.
你不知道他有多痛苦
You cannot imagine his anguish.
-我父亲在哪儿 -把门关上
- Where is my father? - Man the gates!
他在哪里
Where is he?
谁杀了我父亲
Who murdered my father?
我会报仇的
I will have justice.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙 到底是谁杀了我父亲
An eye for an eye! Who murdered my father?
冷静一点
Be calm.
为他报仇的想法是对的
It is right and good to want to avenge his killing.
-但他并不是我杀死的 -那是谁
- But he did not die by my hand. - Then whose?
哈姆雷特
Hamlet.
那我会手刃哈姆雷特
Then Hamlet will die at my hand.
不 雷欧提斯
No, Laertes.
那是个误会
It was all a mistake.
你现在得为你的妹妹考虑
You must think of your sister now.
-带我去见她 -我会派人去接她
- Take me to her. - I will send for her.
-开门 -来吧
- Open the gate! - Come.
有很多事情要告诉你
There is much to tell you.
幸好你今天成婚
Good thing you are getting married today.
你已经胖得像头母牛了
You're already fat as a cow.
你真走运能找到这么一个家徒四壁
You're lucky to find a husband at all with no fortune
孤苦伶仃又恬不知耻的丈夫
no family and no virtue left.
希望你不会一直点着根蜡烛
I hope you're not still keeping a candle lit
给你的王子爱人
for your lover, the prince.
一支蜡烛是不够的
One candle would not be enough.
即使他不在了吗
Even if he ceased to be at all?
如果他死了 我也会去死
If he dies then I die as well.
你不是还活着吗
You seem alive to me.
活着
Alive
但已经结婚了
but married.
和哈姆雷特吗
To Hamlet?
那你就是个寡妇了
Then you are a widow.
哈姆雷特已经死了
Hamlet is dead already.
罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞被派走了
My Rosencrantz and Guildenstern were sent with him.
他们不得不从
They did not like their orders, but they obeyed the king.
国王让他们做了什么
What did the king tell them to do?
我不会说的
I will not tell!
告诉我
Tell me.
把她带走 她疯了
Get her away! She's mad.
告诉我 否则我发誓
Tell me or I swear..
船一离开港口
The minute the ship left port
他们就会把他扔进水里
they were to throw him overboard.
他们昨晚就启航了
And they sailed last night.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
哈姆雷特死了 霍拉旭
Hamlet is dead, Horatio.
死了
Dead?
罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞接到命令
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern had orders to betray him
船一离港就杀了他
when the ship sailed.
港口上没有风
The harbor is becalmed.
船还停在那里
The ship still rests there.
他们没有走
It has not left.
那他还活着 霍拉旭 我们还能救他
Then he lives? Horatio, we can still save him.
-我 -霍拉旭
- I... - Horatio.
国王召见你
The king requires you.
你有见到我的新娘奥菲莉娅吗
Have you seen my bride, Ophelia?
没有 没见过
No. Not of late.
整个城♥堡♥的人都在找她
The whole castle searches for her.
国王发怒了 让他们把大门关上
The king bay them lock the gates.
我上一次见到她时 她身体不太舒服
The last of I saw of her, she was unwell.
国王下令不许任何人出入
The king has ordered that no one leave or enter.
知道吗 王后以为你失心疯
You see, the queen thinks that you've lost your wits
但我觉得你的心智
but I think your wits are the one thing
是你仅剩下的东西
you still have about you.
不
No!
没有人会怀念你
No-one is going to miss you.
无论是父亲 兄弟 还是丈夫
No father, no brother, no husband.
没错
Yes.
我们找到了一位村里的老牧师
We found an old village priest
稍加说服了一下
who, with a little persuasion
他就告诉我们一个很奇怪的故事
had a very strange tale to tell.
他说你成婚了
He says that you have a husband.
他就是为你们主持仪式的人
And that he himself made you a wife.
如果你是我的孩子
Now, if you were my child..
你唯一的孩子在他出生前就死了
Your only child died before he drew breath.
没错 你的儿子
Yes, a son.
他们称那个女人是女巫并烧死了她
They called his mother a witch and made to burn her.
而你早就知道了
But you know so already.
是你煽风点火
It was you that cried witchcraft.
是你煽动整个村子
It was you that turned the village against
仇视那个爱你的女人
the woman who loved you.
大人 我们听到尖叫声
My Lord, we heard a cry.
你的新娘
Your bride
很难对付
is more than a handful.
今天是我们的婚礼 大人
Our wedding is today, Your Majesty.
你不会想和一个叛徒结婚的
You will not want to marry a traitor.
出去
Leave us.
你不敢伤害我
You dare not harm me.
国王怀疑你犯了叛国罪
The king suspects you of treason.
对叛国罪的惩罚是众所周知的
Punishment for treason is well known.
是死刑
It is death.
真可惜
What a waste.
或许你可以
Perhaps you could take me
把我扔在树林里不管
to the woods and leave me there.
国王永远不会知道
The king would never know.
你父亲是个好人
He was a good man, your father.
但你远胜于他
But you are twice him, I think.
和我一起唱吧 雷欧提斯
Sing with me, Laertes.
亲爱的妹妹 过来
My sweet sister, come.
坐下 安分一点
Sit. Be still.
这是迷迭香 象征回忆
Here's rosemary, for remembrance.
希望你记住
I hope you remember.
三色堇 象征思念
Pansies for your thoughts.
芸香 象征遗憾
Rue... for your regrets
和亲情
and your sisters.
有一些是留给我的