I thought I saw it once myself.
他们说那是我父亲不肯安息的灵魂
They say it is my father's unquiet spirit.
小心 有哨兵来了
Careful, the sentinel comes.
他们说在王后的侍女里面
They say of all the queen's ladies
就你知道她的密辛
you are the one who knows her secrets.
承认知道秘密就等于暴露了秘密
To say you know a secret is to tell the secret.
你只需告诉我 奥菲莉娅
Tell me only this, Ophelia.
我母亲有没有忠于我的父亲
Was my mother true to my father,
她的丈夫 一国之主
her husband, the king?
我不能跟你说
I cannot tell you.
但你不会撒谎
And yet you cannot lie.
善变啊
Fickle.
我母亲就像其他女人一样 善变又脆弱
My mother is like all women. Fickle, frail.
殿下
My Lord..
你这样太不公平了
...you are most unjust.
爱情中的脆弱与性别无关
Frailty in love is not a habit of my sex.
也许是家族传承
Perhaps it runs in families.
原谅我
Forgive me.
现在我已看透了人心
I see now what people are..
只有你不一样
...and only you are not.
你不是 奥菲莉娅
Not you, Ophelia.
别难过了 殿下
Be comforted, My Lord.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia..
我的真爱
...my true love.
王后
The queen.
她想要药剂
She wants her tonic.
她想要 她想要 她要什么有什么
Oh, she wants, she wants, she gets what she wants.
-她不敢去感受 -那你呢
- She fears to feel. - And you?
你知道什么
What do you think you know?
你假装有一颗破碎的心
You pretend you have a broken heart.
假装很无辜 很受伤
That you are innocent and wounded.
但你藏不住淑女外表下的真实嘴脸
But you cannot hide your true self under ladies' clothes.
你野心很大 充满欲望
You are wild and full of desire.
他们会曝光你 审判你
They will strip you, they will judge you
他们会让你生不如死
and they will find you wanting death.
他们会把你烧死
They will cast you to the fire.
你知道为什么他们叫我女巫吗
Do you know why they call me a witch?
19岁的时候 我怀孕了
At 19, I was with child
孩子的父亲发誓会娶我
by a man who swore he'd marry me.
当我的孩子胎死腹中时
When my baby died inside me
漫天谣言说这是恶魔所为
rumors spread it was the devil's work.
正义的人们站出来说要赶走恶魔
The righteous came to cast the devil out.
烧死她
Burn her!
但他们不知道的是
But they didn't know..
我了解毒药
...I knew my poisons.
在舌头上滴三滴
Three drops on the tongue,
就能让人陷入假死
the venom mimics death but mocks it.
烧死那个巫婆
Burn the witch!
他们以为我死了
They thought me dead.
你喝了毒药却没死
You drank the venom but didn't die?
他们扔掉了我的尸体
They found my corpse, threw me away
并称恶魔被击败了
and declared the devil vanquished.
我带了解药得以存活
I had my remedy laid by and so I lived.
但救不回我的儿子
But without my son.
那他的父亲怎么样了
And what of his father?
他最近结婚了
He was quite recently married.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
向我坦白 你灵魂的守护者
Confess to me, the keeper of your soul.
你爱着别人吗
Do you love another?
我只爱你
I love only you.
那么明早在湖边的旧教堂等我
Then meet me tomorrow at the old chapel by the lake.
把自己打扮成乡下姑娘
Disguise yourself as a country lass.
你是牧羊人吗
And you a shepherd?
会有人说闲话的 恐怕已经在说了
There will be talk. I fear there is already.
让他们说吧
Let them talk.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia..
我想娶你
...I want to marry you.
他们不会允许的
They will never allow it!
奥菲莉娅 他们不会知道的
Ophelia, they will not know.
但丹麦理应是属于你的
But all of Denmark should be yours.
只要你能在我身边
If you were beside me, I would take grass
我宁愿不做丹麦的王
over Denmark's gilded throne.
到那时我们可以双宿双飞
When the time comes we will go away from here.
我良人对我说
"My beloved spake, and said unto me
起来 我的佳偶 与我同去
"rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
愿他用口与我亲吻
"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth..
因你的爱比酒更美
"...for his love is better than wine.
良人属于我 我也属于他
"My beloved is mine and I am his.
看呐
"Behold..
我的佳偶汝甚美丽
"...thou art fair, my love
你的双眸好似鸽子的眼
"thou hast doves' eyes.
看呐
"Behold..
我的佳偶汝甚美丽
"...thou art fair, my beloved..
我们以青草为床榻
"...and also our bed is green.
因为冬天已往 雨水不再
"For, lo, the winter is past, and the rain is over and gone.
地上百花繁茂
"Flowers appear on the earth.
求你将我放你心上烙印
"Set me as a seal on your heart
因为爱情比死亡坚韧
for love is stronger than death."
早上好 夫人
Good morning, My Lady.
你起得真早
You're up early.
还是说你整晚没睡
Or were you up all night?
我听说你在乡下
I'm told you spend your days
和一个平民男孩在一起
in the country with a common boy..
你还穿得像农夫家的女儿
...dressed like a farmer's daughter.
你承认了
You don't deny it?
你对我的回报就是羞辱自己吗
You repay my kindness by disgracing yourself?
没必要让自己变得更加卑贱
No need to make yourself lower than you already are.
你回来了
There you are.
早上好
Good morning.
-我要的东西呢 -这里
- Do you have what I need? - I do.
你还看着干什么
Why do you stare?
你看起来像见了鬼一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
出去吧 奥菲莉娅
Leave us, Ophelia.
你在干什么
What keeps you?
陛下 您的披风破了
Your cloak is torn, Your Majesty.
也许我可以修补一下
Perhaps I could mend it for you?
快吗
Are you fast?
陛下 您是说我的针线活吗
You mean my stitches, Your Majesty?
奥菲莉娅 你知道我在说什么
I think you know what I mean, Ophelia.
我的侄子最近很奇怪
My nephew has been very strange of late.
他晚上经常在走廊里走来走去
He haunts the corridors at night.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know the cause of that?
也许你知道该怎么办
Maybe you know the cure.
或许就是因为你 也只有你能解决
Perhaps you are the cause and the cure.
你父亲说我的侄子
Your father says that my nephew is
爱上你了 是吗
in love with you. Is it so?
我父亲告诉我不要痴心妄想
Hm, my father told me it could not be so.
-他说过爱你吗 -从来没有 陛下
- Has he said he loves you? - Never, Your Majesty.
他有给过你定情信物吗
Has he given you a token of his love?
从来没有
Never.
他们是无意的 陛下
It was all done in innocence, Your Majesty.
如果有什么 那也只是小孩子过家家
If I know what I know, they're just children at play!
你之前可不是这么说的
You said something quite different before.
我仔细想了想这些事情
I have re-thought myself, and other things.
我一直担心哈姆雷特的精神状态
I have been worried about Hamlet's state of mind.
正好她可以派上用场
Here is the bait for him.
等着瞧
Now, we shall see.
宁芙女神
Nymph!
你的水呢
Where is your water?
殿下 有些事我想告诉你