My Lord, there is much I need to tell you.
为什么这样称呼你的丈夫
Wh... what way is that to greet your husband?
-不 -你不是我妻子吗
- None. - Are you not my wife?
殿下 您玩的这个游戏
These games you play, My Lord,
只是水月镜花
nothing is ever as it seems.
有样东西我想还给你
I have a remembrance I wish to return to you.
我什么也没给你
I gave you nothing. I took.
你父亲被下毒了 这是真的
Your father was poisoned. It is true.
我曾看见你叔叔出现在制毒的地方
I once saw your uncle at a place where poisons are made.
我当时没认出来
I did not recognize him then
但我在城墙上又看到了他 乔装打扮
but I saw him again on the ramparts, disguised
就在你父亲 国王 被害的那天
the very day your father, the king, was stung.
所以
So it..
所以不是蛇
...so it was no snake
是克劳狄斯
but Claudius.
我必须拒绝您的殷勤
I must repulse your attentions
殿下 这是不允许的
My Lord, they have been forbidden.
你确定你说的是真的
Are you sure what you say is true?
我今早在他的披风里找到了毒药
I found the poison in his cloak this very morning.
那他便偷走了我的王位
Then he has stolen my crown from me.
你说过你不想要王位
Y... y... you said you did not want the crown.
我们结婚的时候你发过誓
You forswore it when you married me.
但我不知道它是被偷走的
I did not know it had been stolen.
哭出来 假装我把你吓到了
Cry out as if I frighten you.
上帝帮帮他 仁慈的主
God help him, merciful Lord!
他们说我疯了
They say I am mad!
他们说你爱我爱到疯狂
Mad with love, they say, of me.
那我就发疯
Then I will be mad!
他们不会看见我来了
And they will not see me coming.
我不懂
I don't understand your meaning.
你不需要理解
You should not know what I mean.
只要保持纯洁如雪
Remain innocent as snow.
哭出来
Cry out.
哭
Cry out.
上帝保佑你
God help you, sir.
你面临着巨大的危险
The danger for you is very great.
你必须离开这里
We must get you away from here.
圣埃米里翁有一座修道院
There is a convent in St. Emilion
我母亲年轻时在那里住过
where my mother lived as a girl.
你和修女呆在一起会很安全
You will be safe among the nuns.
哈姆雷特 你不能这样做
Hamlet, you cannot do this!
去修道院
Go to the nunnery!
去
Go!
他好像
He seems..
疯了
...mad.
我觉得你女儿有危险
I think your daughter is dangerous.
她应该成婚
She should be married
越快越好
as soon as possible.
我的护卫会照我说的做
I know a guard who will do my will.
你好 哈姆雷特殿下
Greetings, Lord Hamlet.
亲爱的 你在和谁打招呼
Who are you greeting, my love?
哈姆雷特殿下
Lord Hamlet!
-请过来 -这里
- Please, come in! - Hey!
所有人 来这里
Everyone, come in.
会有报应的 霍拉旭
This will settle it, Horatio.
通奸 谋杀 背叛
Adultery, murder, treachery!
这都是他的罪行
These are his crimes!
不 殿下 您不能去
No! My Lord, you can't go.
她不该在这
She should not be here!
他在那
There he is!
他是来向我卖♥♥鱼的
He's come to sell me a fish!
我不是卖♥♥鱼的 殿下
I am no fish-seller, My Lord.
多可爱的鱼啊
But what a lovely fish it is.
哈姆雷特 过来坐我旁边
Hamlet! Come sit by me.
如果遇上更曼妙的美人 母亲
What if there was someone prettier, mother
我会选择和谁坐一起呢
who I would rather sit on?
殿下 不要躺地上 请起来
Do not lie there, My Lord. Get up.
我能躺在哪
Well, where can I lie?
能躺在你的大腿上吗
Can I lie in your lap?
-不 殿下 -我是指枕在你的膝上
- No, My Lord. - I mean my head in your lap.
殿下 你醉了
You are merry, My Lord.
结婚 是啊
Married? Indeed!
你应该知道
You should know!
我母亲也结婚了
My mother was married,
几个小时前刚丧偶
and she was widowed only hours ago.
别乱说话 别乱发疯
Hold your tongue and master this madness.
他们想让我嫁人
They want me to marry another.
如果必须这么做 你就嫁给一个笨蛋
If you must marry, marry a fool.
我曾认识一个笨蛋
I knew a fool once.
他叫约里克
His name was Yorick.
他愚弄了国王的兄弟
He made a fool of the king's brother.
我见过他
I saw him once.
他在逗国王笑
He made the king laugh.
就在那天晚上 他牺牲了
And paid with his life that very same night.
真是个悲伤的故事
'Tis a very sad story indeed.
还有一个更悲伤的 奥菲莉娅
I know a sadder one, Ophelia.
现在上演
It starts now.
我说过让你去修道院
I told you to get to the nunnery.
灯
A light.
灯
A light.
-点灯 -这只是个表演
- Let there be light! - It is a mere spectacle!
你们最好给我停下 别逼我亲自动手
You end this now, or I will end it myself!
别人在看我们的笑话
You are making us the spectacle!
把他们轰出来 绞死他们
You take them all out and have them hanged!
我是你们的国王
I am your king!
国王知道这场表演是真的
The king knows the play is true.
我要复仇
Vengeance is mine.
要快 就现在
Swift, now.
哈姆雷特 住手
Hamlet! No.
以国王取乐
'Tis treason..
是叛国行为
...to draw on the king.
护卫
Call the guards!
把他们押上绞架
Take them to the gallows!
我曾以为你的爱人太卑贱
I thought your lover was too low.
不曾想他如此高贵
But I see he's too high.
您是第一个明白的人
You are first among those who might understand.
我可以算是你的母亲
I was a mother to you
但你却让我的儿子背叛我
and you turned my son against me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
夫人 是您把我抚养大的
My Lady, you raised me.
你太叛逆了
I think you protest too much.
你不知道疼爱儿子是什么滋味
You cannot know what it is to love a son.
我知道爱您的儿子是什么滋味
I know what it is to love yours.
你离他远点
You stay away from him.
别再让我看到你
And stay out of my sight!
我们前途尽毁了
We are ruined!
王后遣散了你
The queen has dismissed you
我也不会好到哪儿去
and I will probably follow.
如果能促成你的婚姻
If we can still get you married
你还能少点危险
you'll be less of a threat.
-什么 -就明天 不能再等了
- What? - Tomorrow and not soon enough.
不要 我会受不了的
Please, no. I cannot bear it.
我们的新国王嗜血好杀
Our new king is baying for blood.
我是为了能够活下去
I am just trying to survive.
只是生存还远远不够
Survival isn't enough.
你真像你母亲
You are so like your mother.
命中注定
No arrangement there.
你爱她
You loved her.
我会向王后求情
I will speak to the queen.
请求她的原谅
And I will beg her forgiveness.
父亲