或许你会觉得我的故事耳熟能详
You may think you know my story.
人人传颂我的事迹
Many have told it.
它已成为历史 成为神话
It has long passed into history... into myth.
奥菲莉娅
我所见的因果循环之事
I have seen more of heaven and hell
比人们想象的还多
than most people dream of.
我一直是个任性的女孩
But I was always a willful girl
随心所欲 直言不讳
and followed my heart and spoke my mind.
现在是时候
And it is high time
由我亲自讲述 我的故事
I should tell you my story myself.
下面的小心
Mind out below!
奥菲莉娅 小心
Ophelia. Careful.
你又把那只老鼠揣兜里了吗
Is that mouse in your pocket again?
安静点
Be quiet!
雷欧提斯 我和你一起去
Laertes, I'm coming with you!
不要
Don't!
快回去 奥菲莉娅
Go back, Ophelia!
但是想想那些书
But think of all the books!
-学生也一样 -真可爱
- So, students as well. - Very sweet.
我晚点教你
I'll teach you later.
安静 准备上课
Hush now, make ready for your studies.
-小心龙来啦 -什么龙
- Watch out for dragons! - Dragons?
这是条捷径
It's a shortcut.
一对兔子要剥皮
Brace of rabbits for skinning.
小流氓
Ooh, little rascal!
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia!
-别过去 -别管我 我想看看
- Don't! - Leave me. I want to see.
敬哈姆雷特王子
To Prince Hamlet!
他将前往威腾堡大学
Leaving us for the great University of Wittenberg.
并且今天15岁了
Fifteen years old today.
已脱稚气 还未成人
Little more than a boy, little less than a man.
他在羞辱王子吗
He insults the prince?
那是他的叔叔 国王的弟弟
That's his uncle, the king's brother.
他母亲的掌上明珠
Apple of his mother's eye.
当然了 就是苹果诱惑了
Of course, it was an apple that tempted
伊甸园里的女人
a woman in the Garden of Eden.
我一直认为是条蛇干的
I had always thought it was a snake.
那可是智慧树的果实
It was an apple of knowledge,
而智慧扼杀无知
and knowledge kills innocence
正如冬天的雪摧残夏日的花
as surely as winter snow kills summer blooms.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia!
那我得担心我儿子上了大学
Then I fear for my son at university
他们会给他灌输智慧
where they will fill him with knowledge.
-敬王子 -敬王子
- To the prince! - To the prince!
祝他早日离开母亲的膝上
May he someday rise from his mother's lap.
我觉得苹果跟这件事没有关系
I think the apple is quite innocent in the matter.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia!
奥菲莉娅是什么
What is an Ophelia?
陛下 是个孩子
Your Majesty, it is a child
她尖牙利嘴 不听管束
very much like a snake's tooth and
如同在我掌管的花♥园♥里的一条蛇
a true snake she is, in the garden of my duty.
她
She?
和她那令人惋惜的已故母亲
The exact copy and very picture
如同一个模子刻出来的
of her departed and much lamented mother.
我的奥菲莉娅 我的女儿 我的宝贝
My Ophelia, my daughter, my treasure.
是个需要打磨的宝贝
A treasure most in want of polishing.
打磨宝贝是女人的职责
This is ladies' work to polish such a treasure,
可惜我不是女人
and alas, I am no lady.
确实可惜
Alas indeed.
我虽是个丫头
I may be a lass,
但也没必要这样唉声叹气
but there is no call for such alas-ing.
我不想成为一个小伙子
I would not want to be a lad.
那她就是我的侍女了
Then she shall be one of my ladies
我们会照料她长大
and we shall see to the raising of her.
-放开我 -别动 不要乱动
- Let me go! - Hold still. Stop moving.
-别动 -真是不幸
- Hold still. - Absolutely tragic.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
别动
Stop!
-她和你挺配的 -别胡说
- She's fair for you. - Ah, nonsense.
你跳得像只山羊 奥菲莉娅
You dance like a goat, Ophelia.
她父亲是个马屁精
Her father's a flatterer.
挤破脑袋往上爬
He wormed his way in through dirt.
你看到她怎么戴花的吗
Have you seen how she wears flowers
她头上从不戴珠宝
never jewels in her hair
我猜她一直在泥土里打滚
I thought she'd been rolling in the dirt.
闻起来有花♥园♥泥土的味道
She smells of garden soil.
她父亲买♥♥不起珠宝 她是平民
Her father can't afford jewels. She is common.
她怎么会看中她呢
Whatever does she see in her?
你来了 奥菲莉娅
There you are, Ophelia.
这次怎么去这么久
What took you so long this time?
小心点
Watch yourself.
-王后殿下 -王后殿下
- My Lady. - My Lady.
快 水要凉了
Quick, before the water cools.
-我闻起来怎么样 -像花♥园♥一样
- What do I smell? - Like a garden.
我洗澡的花瓣吗 放进去吧
Petals for my bath? Go ahead.
多好的主意啊 姑娘们 谢谢
What a lovely idea, girls, thank you.
荣幸之至 王后殿下
You are most welcome, My Lady.
晚安 把蜡烛拿走
Goodnight. Take the candles.
我的眼睛太疲累 看不下去了
My eyes are too weary to read.
我可以读给您听 王后殿下
I could read to you, My Lady.
你会识字吗
A girl who knows how to read?
我哥哥教我的
My brother teaches me.
晚安 我的王后
Goodnight, my queen.
祝您好梦 王后殿下
Sleep well, My Lady.
王后殿下
My Lady.
把门关上吧
Shut the door behind you.
你见过院子里的母鸡
Have you seen how the hens in the yard
是如何互相啄食的吗
peck at each other?
它们都选择欺负弱小的那只
Each choosing the one just weaker.
为什么这些姑娘要欺负你
Why do the ladies peck at you?
我出身卑微 王后殿下
I'm not noble, My Lady.
你可知我并非在宫廷里长大
Did you know I was not raised at court?
小时候我和姐姐被送去了
My sister and I were sent as girls to
法国的一个修道院
a convent in France.
即使在那里 也会欺凌弱小
But even there, there were hens and they pecked.
修女们也这样吗
Even the nuns?
但我姐姐会保护我
But I had my sister to defend me.
那就读给我听吧 如果你识字的话
Read to me, then. If you really can.
在阿朗松有一个女人
"A woman of Alencon
为了利益而结婚
having married for her profit..
她找到一位能令她愉悦的绅士
...found a gentleman who offered her pleasure."
这不是祷告书
This is no devotional book.
这是比祈祷更重要的东西
Something much more important than prayer.
继续读
Read on.
那位先生叫她与自己
"The gentleman caused her to find herself
在果园里独处
alone with him in an orchard."
他在这里对她说
"Here he said unto her..
"夫人 我的心只属于您"
'Madam, my heart belongs to you.'"
她断然拒绝 说他只是爱她的地位
"She protested that he loved her rank alone.
他回答道 "夫人
"And he replied, 'Madam,
没有什么能增添你的魅力
nothing could add to your graces,
唯有一件可以使脸蛋更加艳丽
except the one thing that can make a face more beautiful,
那便是欢欣喜悦之情"
which is...transformation...in ecstasy.'"
"我主已令我足够欢喜" 女人回道
"'My Lord gratifies me so much, ' replied she.
我已别无所求
"I do not ask for any other thing.
"仁慈点吧 好夫人" 他喊道
"'Have mercy, good lady,' cried he
"我爱得快发疯了"
"'for I am gone mad with love.'
听了这话 这位夫人晕了过去
"At this, the lady did swoon.
那位绅士 看到她快被征服
"Then the gentleman, seeing her half-conquered
为了达到他的目的
"plied her to good purpose
他一直隐藏自己的激♥情♥