时代变了 杰克
Times have changed, Jack.
大业主
The freeholder,
他们不再需要搞破坏
they don't need the aggravation anymore.
老实说 我也怪不到他们
And to be honest I can't say that I blame them.
我了解马利先生
It's all I got Mr Mulley.
要是没这活 我就一无所有了
Without this, I've got nothing.
我正在清算我的财产
I been meaning to sort out my properties for awhile now.
为了做其他更重要的事
Just had other priorities.
作为俱乐部的老板去迎合所有人的喜好
Being a landlord is not to everyone's taste, running a pub,
是非常难的
well it's hard work.
你已经不能像从前那样了 杰克
It's nothing that you ain't used to,Jack.
楼上有一套温馨的五间房♥的套房♥
It's a lovely five bedroom flat upstairs
没有租金
rent free
如果你想要 它就是你的
if you want it, it's yours.
真是救命稻草马利 非常感谢
This is a lifeline Mr Mulley, thank you so much.
我们要了
We'll take it.
不客气瑞塔
You're welcome Rita.
杰克
Jack
3号♥
Three,
还有6号♥
and six.
查尔斯曾以为你是杰克·博斯比
Charles thought you were Jack Bosby,
不久前你的人离开了
your bloke left a while ago.
新来的小子说他从没听过你
New bloke said he'd never heard of you.
对不起杰克
Sorry Jack.
你想要做什么比利
What do you want Billy?
第一次去医院看你的时候
Came to visit you in hospital the first time,
只是想确认你没事 你明白的
wanting to make sure you was alright, you know,
尽管发生了这一切
in spite of everything,
要是没有你我不可能站在这
I wouldn't be where I am without you.
那时遇到你妻子她说了些有趣的事儿
Met your wife and she said something interesting.
说我们应该停止幼稚的行为
Said we should stop acting like schoolboys.
我们别再互相伤害了
Let's stop trying to hurt each other ,Jack.
这
It's
难堪的局面
unbecoming.
我们停战吧
Let's call a truce.
我听说你马上要开一个俱乐部了
I've heard you might be opening a pub soon.
我觉得这个想法很好
I think that's a good idea.
我会在街上打出标语
I'll put the word out on the street,
你的地方是个中立的区域
your place is a neutral zone.
我跟阿尔伯特和弗兰基保证过
I'll have a word with Albert and Frankie
会放下这一切
and square it all off.
你认为你现在是大老板了是吗
Think you're the big boss now don't ya?
你想要我回报你什么
What do you want me to do in return?
你说呢
What you think?
你都跟些什么该死的蠢货混在一起
What is this stupid bloody thing you live by?
保持你盗贼之间的荣誉 维护沉默的准则
Honour amongst thieves, a code of silence,
你不再是个贼了
well you're not a thief anymore,
你现在不是个强盗了 你是个丈夫
you're not a gangster, you're a husband
失业的父亲
and an unemployed father-to-be.
那些人不过是些悲哀的恶霸
And those men are nothing more than pathetic bullies.
悲哀的恶霸们攻击毫无防备的孕妇
Pathetic bullies who beat up a defenceless and pregnant woman
他们还想杀了你
and they tried to murder you.
为什么你还想保护他们
Why would you ever want to protect them?
他们都是些渣滓
They're scum.
他们恨你入骨
They hate you.
他们不值得你尊重
They don't deserve the respect you show them.
他们绝对不会从我这得到任何的怜悯
And they certainly won't be getting any from me.
你能认出是谁攻击了你
Can you identify the men who attacked you
还有你丈夫科默夫人
and your husband,Mrs Comer?
是的 他们就在那
Yes,they're over there.
秩序
Order
你们长♥期♥对街道安全的蔑视
and your constant disregard for what makes these streets safe,
对守法的公民的迫♥害♥
for the law-abiding citizen,
我判处你们二人有期徒刑7年
I sentence you both to seven years in jail.
梅格斯 梅格斯 梅格斯
Megs, Megs, Megs
又开始了
Here we go.
伙计们 住手
Fellas, stop it
放开他 放开他
Get off him, get off him.
你要喝完了吗 罗恩
You gonna finish your drink,Ron?
我之后会喝完的 雷吉
I'll finish it afterwards,Reg.
有道理
Fair enough.
这是我跟你说过的两个家伙 比利
These are the two blokes I was telling you about, Billy.
罗尼·克赖
Ronnie Kray.
雷吉·克赖
Reggie Kray.
很高兴认识你们
Good to meet you lads.
很高兴见到你 希尔先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Hill.
我们愿意为您服务
We'd like to offer you our services.
比利·希尔很聪明 知道一个时代的结束
Billy Hill was wise enough to know when to call it a day.
他和吉普赛移♥民♥到摩洛哥 丹吉尔
He emigrated to Tangier Morocco with Gypsy,
经营一家臭名昭著的丘吉尔夜♥总♥会♥
where they ran the infamous Churchill's nightclub.
他于1984年1月1日去世 享年72岁
He died on the 1st of January, 1984, aged 72.
他的财富和名誉依然完好无损
His fortune and reputation still intact.
杰克就没那么幸运也没那么聪明了
Jack wasn't so lucky or smart.
在破产前他和瑞塔一起生活了15年
He and Rita stayed together for 15 years
生了两个孩子
and had two children before breaking up.
杰克慢慢地淡出黑社会
Jack slowly retired from the criminal underworld,
之后做过酒保 卖♥♥过水果
and ended up working as a barman, fruit seller
古董商等等其他的工作
an antique salesman amongst other things.
他于1996年3月12日死于贫困 享年83岁
He died in poverty on the 12th of March, 1996, aged 83.
电影精选列表