Handle yourself can ya?
没问题
I reckon so.
我不会找事
Don't look for a fight.
也不会逃避麻烦
I won't run away from one neither.
有队伍吗
Got a crew?
嗯
Yeah.
有三个过命的兄弟
Three blokes I trust with me life.
一个在里面 两个在外面
One inside, two on the out.
你为什么要留几个小时
Why What hours you keep?
我只是想贪污
All I wanna do is graft.
有女朋友吗
What about girlfriends?
我没结婚
I ain't married,
好吧 差不多吧
well kind of.
这里有喜欢的吗
Like anyone here?
只对卡门先生为特别朋友准备的最好的感兴趣
Only the best for Mr Comer's special friend.
但愿你把得住她希尔先生
I just hope you can handle her Mr Hill.
钥匙在床头桌子上的盒子里
The key's in the box on the bedside table.
这说明了很多 希尔先生
That says a lot about you Mr Hill.
大部分男人不会解开我的手的
Most men never undo my hands.
那我不是大多数
Suppose I ain't most men.
我们早上就会知道了
I'll tell you in the morning.
紧张的小猫咪 不是吗
Nervous little kitten aren't ya?
我赢了 几乎所有南英格兰的赛马场
I'm topped, I've got almost every racecourse
我都赢了
in the south of England.
阿斯科特 肯普顿 艾莉·帕利·布莱顿
Ascot, Kempton, Ally Pally Brighton.
我把所有的东西都从簿记员那里剪掉了
I take a cut of everything through the bookmakers
就在冰淇淋优♥惠♥区
right on down to the ice-cream concessions.
每天收益平均是5000
Average profit on the day is 5000.
德比日 我们清了两万
On Derby Day, we cleared 20,000.
你在发大财 是吗
You're making a bloody mint ain't ya?
你好阿尔伯特
Hi Albert.
但愿没造成什么麻烦
Not causing any trouble I hope?
只要你不惹麻烦就行 杰克
Not if you don't start it first Jack.
走吧
Come on.
看着点
Make yourself useful.
你好比利
Hello Billy.
没想到在这撞见你
Didn't expect to find you here.
你是认真的 是吗
You gone all serious have you?
给自己找个合适的
got yourself a proper
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
为那个小家伙工作
Working for that tight kike?
那是 嗯 他赚了很多钱
That's “um-up hr he bucks.
这么说吧 我在试着开阔我的眼界
Let's just say, I'm expanding my horizons.
告诉杰克我要他离开苏豪区
Tell Jack I want him out of Soho.
我回来了 我要留下来
I'm back and I'm here to stay.
我想他不会喜欢的 怀特先生
I don't think he'll like that, Mr White.
够了 你喝什么
Enough fannying about, What you drinking?
随意
Barman's choice.
好的
Okay.
该死的弗兰基
Bloody hell Frankie.
是的 就是他
Yeah that's him.
这些损失要刷马桶一周才能挣回来啊
This is a week's earnings down the crapper,
而且这对生意不好
plus it's bad for business
现在我需要在前门设置
and now I need to put three times the protection
三倍的安保来防止再次发生
on the front door to prevent it happening again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉有用吗
Sorry's meaningless.
我才不在乎你抱不抱歉
I don't care about sorry.
我在乎的是让钱进来
I care about getting the quids in
让那个混♥蛋♥回来
and getting that bastard back.
我把他赶出了赛马场
I kicked him off the racecourses
现在他想策划一场西区复兴运动
and now he's trying to stage a West End revival.
搞一些老把戏 把话放出去
Same old drill chaps. Put the word out on the streets,
谁能告诉我们他在哪里奖赏10英镑
10 quid reward for anyone that tell us where he is.
让我们把这掐死在摇篮里
Lets nip this in the bud now.
杰克
Jack.
我们结束了
We're over.
我们完了
We're done.
收拾你的东西 滚出这里
Get your stuff and get out of here.
我知道哈利在哪里
I know where Harry is.
弗兰基
Frankie.
还好吗 比尔
Alright Bill?
我来为你引见科默先生
I'd like you to meet Mr Comer.
好了 杰克
Alright Jack?
喜欢飞镖哈
Like darts do ya?
我只是想知道哈利·怀特
I just wanna find out where Harry White
在哪里消失的
is signing out.
好的 没问题
Yeah no problem.
♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the East of London ♪
♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪
♪ They're always there with a smile ♪
♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They always go the extra mile ♪
♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪
♪ They're always there with a smile ♪
♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They always go the extra mile ♪
♪ 斯蒂芬尼和西尔狄区以及贝芙诺园 ♪
♪ Stepney and Shoreditch and Bethnal Green ♪
♪ 海克尼和沙德韦尔以及中间的地区 ♪
♪ Hackney and Shadwell and the places in between ♪
♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They always go the extra mile ♪
♪ 他们胖 他们高 他们瘦 ♪
♪ They're fat they're tall they're thin ♪
♪ 他们总是很喜欢他们的肤色 ♪
♪ They always love the skin they're in ♪
♪ 如果你心情低落他们总会来帮助你 ♪
♪ They're always there to help you if you're low ♪
♪ 他们会走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They'll walk that extra mile ♪
♪ 我知道那是起伏不定的微笑 ♪
♪ I know it's wiggle little smile ♪
♪ 伴随你沿路行走 ♪
♪ To let you as you walk along the road ♪
♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪
♪ They're always there with a smile ♪
♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They'll always go the extra mile ♪
♪ 沃平白教堂 他们向东走 ♪
♪ Wapping, Whitechapel and down they head east ♪
♪ 东方 西方及其他我们见面的地方 ♪
♪ East and on the west and other places that we meet ♪
♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪
♪ They always do it with such style ♪
♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪
♪ They're always there with a smile ♪
♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪
♪ They always go the extra mile ♪
♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪
♪ They always do it with such style ♪
♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪
♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪
♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪
♪ They always do it with such style ♪
从警长嘴里传来的话是暴♥力♥
Word from the commissioner is the violence
正在逐渐失去控制
is getting out of hand.
这对公共道德不太好 而且对队伍影响
It's not good for public moral, and it reflects badly
很坏 因此 任何鼓励暴♥力♥的行为对
on the force, hence forth, anything that encourages violence
公共道德不好 对我们的影响也很糟糕
is also bad for public morale and reflects badly on us.
特别是你的斯皮勒
Specifically your Spielers
以及你从事的一切非法活动
and every other illegal activity you run.
你到底在说什么
What are you saying exactly?
我说的是 如果我们要继续
What I'm saying, exactly, is if we're going to go on
睁一只眼闭一只眼
turning a blind eye,
从今以后我们需要有更多的好处
we're gonna need a bit more encouragement from now on.
我们以后每一周
Let's say we'll be having to turn
两只眼都闭上 而不止是一只
two blind eyes every week, not just one.
我的钱他妈的去哪里了
Where the fuck is all my money?
你的意思是我们的钱
Our money you mean.
我们的支出远比收入多
We got more outgoings and less incomings than we've ever had.
都记在账上
It's all in the bloody books
如果你能费心去看一看
if you ever bother to take a look at them.
不如来和我们一起 亲爱的
电影精选列表