I got tonnes of these.
这是我最喜欢的一种
This is one of my favorites.
如果一个犹太人勃起的时候
What happens when a Jew walks into the wall
撞到墙上会发生什么
with an erection?
发生什么
What?
他会撞断鼻子
He breaks his nose.
再讲一个 一个犹太男孩边走向他父亲
Got another one, a Jew boy walks into his dad and says,
边说“给我二十块”
"Give me 20 quid."
欢迎来到翠鸟 警官
这马太没用了
- Oh, useless bloody horse!
这个倒是挺热情的
That was very passionate.
妈妈说你对我有负面影响
Mom says you're a bad influence on me.
希望我对你的影响能再坏点
Wish I was a worse influence on ya.
-我也这么想 -是吗
- So do I. - Do ya?
是的
Well, yeah.
但是我不想把自己的名声搞坏 对吧
But don't wanna get a bad name for myself, do I?
你怎么想的
What'd you think of that?
-你现在在嘲讽我 -不 我没有
- Now you're teasing me. - No, I ain't.
你是不会让你的名声变坏的 对吧
You wouldn't get a bad name for yourself then, would ya?
我不喜欢你嘲讽我
I don't like it when you tease me.
我没在嘲讽你
I'm not teasing.
你现在怎么想
What do you think?
我们试试赢点钱 来吧
Let's try win some money, come on.
这就对了
That's my girl.
来吧 女士们先生们 来啊
Come on, ladies and gentlemen, come on!
十英镑 冠军骑手 五赔一
10 pound, Win Rider, five to one!
低等骑手 四赔一
Low Ranger at four to one,
冠军骑手 五赔一
Win Rider at five to one.
滚出去 出去
Get out, out!
出去
Out.
梅先生
Mr May?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
如果你现在出来我就不伤你
You come out now and I won't hurt ya.
你不能那样随便四处走
You can't go around
滥用马利先生的场地
abusing Mr Mulley’s pitch like that.
别逼我这么做 梅先生
Don't make me do this, Mr May.
放下刀 兄弟
Whoa, whoa, whoa, drop the knife, pal.
站起来
Stand up.
慢慢地
Slowly.
只有混♥蛋♥才开枪打人
Only a mug would shoot someone,
因为你如果杀了他们 就得判死刑
'cause if you kill 'em, that's the death penalty.
明白了吗
Understand?
每次你们说关于
Each time you on about
怀特家族或沙♥比♥利一家的事
the Whites or the Sabinis,
信我 你们确实说了
and trust me, you do,
我又不傻 事情一发生
I ain't stupid, so once I worked that one out,
我就知道我会被打一顿
I knew I was just gonna get a beating.
杰克
Jack.
象人戴夫来了
Elephant Dave's here.
一切都好吗 戴夫
Alright, Dave?
杰克
Jack.
等我完事 马上就到
Just let me finish up and I'll be right with ya.
你是快到了
Right you are.
感谢你们前来 也感谢能和我一起分享
Thank you for coming, and thank you for sharing my
我对在伦敦郡
enthusiasm for the London County
和威斯敏斯特工作的热情
and Westminster job,
我相信这是我们迄今为止最大的一次集♥会♥
which I believe will be our biggest to date.
你们大部分人都互相认识
Most of you know each other,
但是随着我们有了一些新成员
but as we've got a few new faces
按照惯例 首先我要先介绍一下
and as is customary, I'm gonna start by making a few introductions.
象人戴夫 他是我们的常驻飞贼
Elephant Dave, he's our resident cat burglar.
他已经完成了复♥制♥一份前门钥匙的工作
He's already done his job, hence his replica key to the front door.
比利·斯帕克斯
Billy Sparks
和马克·贝尔
and Mark Bear
他们是专门望风的
they're alarm specialists.
拉塞尔先生会安装报♥警♥系统
Mr Russell fit the alarm system.
同样也是我们在内部骗取信任的人
Our confidence man on the inside as such.
大个子鲍勃
Big Bob,
笑嘻嘻迈克和轻松艾伦
Grinning Mike and Easy Alan
希望他们能在几分钟之内打开保险柜
will break the safes, hopefully in minutes.
美洲豹肯
Jaguar Ken,
马达迈克和北街罗尼
Motor Mike, and North Street Ronnie
会偷来用于逃跑的车辆
will nick our getaway vehicles
送我们到安全的地方
and drive us all to safety.
伦敦郡和威斯敏斯特
的银行被洗劫一空
能确定是鬼点子吗
We sure it was Spot?
我从两个可靠的人那得来的消息
I've had it from two reliable faces
就是他
it was him.
威廉·希尔 你出现在法♥院♥的频繁程度
William Hill, your frequency in these courts
已经是全国知名了 既然你
is a national disgrace, and seeing as you are unwilling
不愿供出你的同伙 我别无选择
to name your accomplices, I see no choice
只得判决你拘役两年
but to sentence you to two years penal servitude.
带下去吧
Take him down.
♪ 建一座桥去见你 ♪
♪ Gotta build a bridge to you ♪
♪ 花一点时间 ♪
♪ Gotta take some time to do ♪
♪ 我要开始建造 ♪
♪ I have got to make a start ♪
♪ 让它直直通向 ♪
♪ And build it straight ♪
♪ 直直通向你的心 ♪
♪ Straight to your heart ♪
♪ 永远等待 ♪
♪ Gotta wait eternally ♪
♪ 可能会是永远 ♪
♪ Might take eternity ♪
♪ 但只要我们还没能团聚 ♪
♪ But while we're still apart ♪
♪ 我就会把那座桥 ♪
I'll build it straight ♪
♪ 径直通向你的心 ♪
Straight to your heart ♪
♪ 我会日夜建造 ♪
♪ I will build it night and day ♪
♪ 永不休息 ♪
♪ Never resting ♪
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up!
求你了 杰克 求你了
Please, please Jack.
求你了 杰克 求你了
Please, please Jack, please Jack.
你听上去就像个娇弱小姑娘
You sound like a little girl.
谁让你来干这个的
Who put you up to this?
谁让你来干这个的
Who put you up to this?!
不说吗
No?
不敢相信
Unbelievable,
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
什么
What?
人♥民♥日报
大英政♥府♥向德国宣战
活见鬼了
Bloody hell.
♪ 亲爱的让我们微笑告别 ♪
♪ Let's say goodbye with a smile dear ♪
♪ 我们不得不暂时分离 ♪
♪ Just for a while dear we must part ♪
♪ 不要为别离而忧愁 ♪
♪ Don't let this parting upset you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我不会忘记你 ♪
♪ I'll not forget you sweetheart ♪
公共纪事报
刑期不足一年囚犯将被提前释放
英法仍然按兵不动
英国国会与大使进行紧急商讨
雅各布·寇默
伦敦 老炼油厂路47号♥
♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪
♪ We'll meet again don't know where, don't know when ♪
征兵信
征兵信
Jacob Comer
♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪
♪ But I know we'll meet again some sunny day ♪
♪ 保持微笑 请一如既往 ♪
♪ Keep smiling through, just like you always do ♪
伦敦所有18至60周岁意大利人全部被捕
♪ 直到晴空驱散阴云 ♪
♪ Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away ♪
♪ 我会向那些 ♪
♪ And I will just say hello ♪
♪ 认识的人打招呼 ♪
♪ To the folks that I know ♪
♪ 告诉他们佳期不远 ♪
♪ Tell them I won't be long ♪
♪ 他们会很高兴知道 ♪
♪ They'll be happy to know ♪
♪ 当我送别你 你唱着这首歌♥ ♪
♪ That as I saw you go, you were singing this song ♪
♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪
♪ We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when ♪
比赛中止 恢复期另行通知
♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪
♪ But I know we'll meet again some sunny day ♪
♪ 我会向那些 认识的人打招呼 ♪
♪ And I will just say hello, to the folks that I know ♪
♪ 告诉他们佳期不远 ♪
♪ Tell them I won't be long ♪
♪ 他们很高兴知道 当我送别你 ♪
电影精选列表