♪ They'll be happy to know that as I saw you go ♪
♪ 你唱着这首歌♥ ♪
♪ You were singing this song ♪
♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪
♪ We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when ♪
精神不稳定
除名
♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪
♪ But I know we'll meet again some sunny day ♪
你不能再来这里了 科默先生
You're not welcome here anymore, Mr Comer.
杰克 你好
Hello Jack.
我以为你应征入伍了
Thought you'd been conscripted.
我入伍了 又被开除了 这里怎么了
I had, but now I'm not, what's going on here?
这个酒馆不再是马利的了 是我的了
Mr Mulley doesn't own this gaff anymore, I do.
你离开后有了很多变化
A lots changed since you've been away,
我现在拥有了一切
I own pretty much everything now.
马利先生好吗
Mr Mulley alright?
你是说达基吗
What, Darky?
我们是老朋友了 他很好
Yeah we're old friends, he's fine.
但是我们不能容许你出现在这里了杰克
But your presence will not be tolerated around here Jack,
你懂的吧
you understand that don't ya?
别犯蠢
Don't be silly old son.
你知道你要这样的话
You understand the potential consequences
可能的后果是什么吧
of what you're asking?
我知道
I do.
为了这个你就要拼命吗
And for this, you're willing to risk your life?
对
l am.
到底是什么 杰克
What is it Jack, hmm?
究竟是因为贪婪 傲慢
Is it greed, arrogance,
还是说仅仅是因为愚蠢
or just plain stupidity?
灯火管制 定量配给
Blackout, rationing, most every Bobby here
几乎每个人都得应征入伍
called up to serve.
谁能知道战争期间这么容易发财呢
Who knew wartime would be so good for business.
说的是
Very true.
是个美丽新世界啊 马利先生
It's a brave new world out there Mr Mulley,
没有沙♥比♥利他们
without the Sabinis,
如果他们还在 肯定已经掌握了这一切
well, the Sabinis would have ruled this.
现在是怀特他们的天下
the Whites are,
如果不是因为我 还会有别人
and if it ain't me, it'll be someone else.
如果是别人 对我威胁更大
And if it's someone else, it'll be more aggravation for me.
所以还不如一开始就让我来了
So l might as well just be the one to do it in the first place.
杰克 我的老伙计
Well Jack my old son.
该做什么就得做
Whatever you have to do, you have to do.
鬼点子杰克正在接管苏豪区
Jack Spot's taking over Soho.
懂吗
Understand?
他在找阿尔和哈利·怀特
And he's looking for Al and Harry White.
如果有人能告诉他阿尔和哈利·怀特的下落
And anyone who tells him where Al and Harry White is,
奖励十块钱
gets a tenner reward.
就好像打一次仗还不够似的
As if one war weren't enough.
比尔给了巴杰十二英镑
Bill give Badger 12 quid.
睡得好吗
Sleep okay?
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
给
Here.
我觉得这个会适合你
I thought this might suit ya.
我在什么场合戴这帽子啊
Where, am I gonna wear that?
♪ 如果你不拒绝 我想做你男人 ♪
♪ I could be the boy for you if you stop saying no ♪
♪ 我为你付出一切 请给我机会 ♪
♪ I'd do anything for you, just give this boy a go ♪
♪ 我会为你买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥ 为你唱情歌♥ ♪
I'd buy you lovely things all day and serenade your nights ♪
♪ 无论发生什么事 我都陪着你 ♪
♪ I'd stand right by you, come what may ♪
♪ 永不辜负你 ♪
♪ And always treat you right ♪
♪ 你可以是我的一切 ♪ -罗伯特呢
♪ You can be my everything ♪ - Where's Robert?
先生 我不知道你在说谁
Don't know who you're talking about Sir.
酒吧经理罗伯特
Robert, head barman.
这里没有叫罗伯特的酒吧经理
No head barman called Robert.
让我免费喝一杯 否则我就关了这里
Might close this place, can I get anything on the house?
三份金汤力 快点 谢谢
Make it three G&Ts sharpish will ya?
你叔叔是谁
Who's your uncle then?
阿尔·怀特 你又是谁
Al White and who are you?
我是鬼点子杰克
Jack Spot.
我现在是老板 喝酒就要花钱
I'm the owner now, there ain't nothing on the house
除非经过我同意
unless I say so.
史丹利 他该付多少
How much is that Stanley?
一基尼 科默先生
It's a guinea Mr Comer.
史丹利 给你自己也做一杯
Have one for yourself Stanley
我要杯柠檬水
and I'll take a lemonade.
收你30先令 我就不追究了
Let's make it 30 bob and we're all good.
柠檬水吗
Lemonade?
基佬饮料吧
That's a poof's drink innit?
♪ 路上给你买♥♥束花 ♪
♪ Grab some flowers on the way ♪
♪ 别再拒绝我 ♪
♪ Please stop saying no ♪
♪ 我们可以轧马路 ♪
♪ We could walk along the street ♪
鬼点子
Spot!
♪ 感觉真是好 ♪
♪ We'll be feeling grand ♪
告诉你叔叔 如果再有你们家的人来这
You tell your uncle that if any his family come here again
他们就死定了
then they're dead.
对我来说这就算是正规军了
Well that makes an army in my book.
开始拉练了
Start rallying the troops son.
我很期待一次性搞死这个犹太佬
I'm looking forward to crushing this yid once and for all.
给你 亲爱的
Here ya are love.
我给你另外留了几块猪排
Now I stuck a couple of extra chops in there for ya okay?
-谢谢你 科默先生 -不客气
- Thank you Mr Comer. - No problem.
史密斯太太 你好吗
How are ya Mrs Smith?
-还可以 -比利
- Not too bad. - Billy.
阿尔·怀特的事
Al White.
他怎么了
What about him?
他刚刚心脏病发作
He's just had a heart attack.
死了
He's dead.
死了吗
Dead?
是的
Yeah.
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
What the fuck are you don' here?
比尔
Bill!
究竟他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
哈利 我们是来致哀的
Just come to pay our condolences Harry.
虽然我们有所不同 但你♥爸♥爸值得尊敬
For all our differences, your dad was an honorable man,
是个好人
a fair man.
这里不欢迎犹太佬
Yids are not fucking welcome here.
立马滚出去
Get out now.
我们不是来打架的 伙计
We didn't come here to cause a scene mate.
滚出去
Get out.
现在就滚
Now.
你这是挑事 哈利
You're here to fight Harry.
你♥爸♥爸是个值得尊敬的人 一个好人
Your dad was an honorable man, a fair man
你一辈子也赶不上他的一半
and twice the man you'll ever be.
我很期待能慢慢弄死你
I look forward to destroying you slowly.
放开我
Get off me.
把他带到角落去
Take him round the corner.
看屁啊
Look away.
比利 我很抱歉
I'm sorry Billy.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你怎么背叛我们的
How'd you set us up?
他们说如果我不这样 遇到我就会搞我
They said they send me when I was with them if I didn't.
比利 我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry Billy, I really am.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too, man.
不要 不要啊
No, no, no.
你不用这样做的
You don't have to do this.
但我就是要做
Oh, but I do.
-不要 -我就要
- No. - I do.
没人能惹完比利·希尔还逃脱制裁
No one fucks with Billy Hill and gets away with it.
我们得做件事 一件很大胆的事
We need to do something, something daring,
没人想过的事
no ones even thought of it yet.
我们得做个声明
Need to make a statement.
大家才能知道黑道上谁才是老大
So everybody knows who the king of the underworld is.
有一点我可以告诉你 绝不是哈利·怀特
I'll tell you one thing for sure, it ain't Harry White.
好吧 你想要什么发型
电影精选列表