这么说吧 没人比我多
Let's just say, more than anyone else.
所以这意味着你是苏活区的王吗
So will this make you king of Soho?
也就是 地下的王吗
And therefore king of the underworld?
如果这冠冕合适的话
If the cap fits.
戴上这王冠吧
Put it on.
♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪
♪ Don't be tough, if you can't take it rough ♪
♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪
♪ Don't play tough if you can't take it rough ♪
♪ 这些家伙 他们不会流一滴泪 ♪
♪ That's just guys they, they just don't cry ♪
♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪
♪ Don't play tough if you can't take it rough ♪
♪ 还是男孩的时候 有这样一个机车 ♪
♪ That was an engine when we were boys ♪
♪ 他们以前把我的玩具全都偷走了 ♪
♪ They used to steal all my toys ♪
♪ 如果你划花了 整天乱抓 ♪
♪ If you'd scratch it and clawing all day ♪
♪ 永远都是我的过错 ♪
♪ It was always my fault ♪
♪ 你妈妈会说 ♪
♪ Your mama would say ♪
♪ 罗宾上校也一样 ♪
♪ Captain Robin was the same ♪
♪ 你♥爸♥爸说 罪魁祸首 ♪
♪ Your daddy said, I was to blame ♪
♪ 满地血迹 全是淤青 ♪
♪ Bruises and blood all over the place ♪
♪ 但面上的罪恶 是我 ♪
♪ But it was me in the sins of face ♪
♪ 现在你妈妈不在了 爸爸也是 ♪
♪ Now your mama's gone and your daddy too ♪
♪ 我们都长大了 但一切还没完 ♪
♪ We're all grown up but we're far from through ♪
♪ 若受不了这热浪 就远离我的厨房♥ ♪
♪ If you can't stand the heat, stay out of my kitchen ♪
♪ 口袋里有理 我来教你 ♪
♪ Got a reason in my pocket, now I'm just teaching ♪
♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪
♪ Don't play it tough if you can't take the rough ♪
♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪
♪ Don't play it tough if you can't take it rough ♪
杰克 这是我们的家
This is our home, Jack.
我不希望你的生意掺进来
I don't want any of your business in here,
任它响吧 求你了
let it ring, please.
你好
Hello.
什么
What?
你是谁
Who is this?
你怎么会有我的号♥码
How'd you get my number?
嘿 戴夫
Oi! Dave.
咱们开门见山
Lets get something straight.
你不能往我家打电♥话♥
You do not call me at home.
你不能招呼我去开会
You do not summon me to a meeting.
你也不能打扰我的私生活
And you do not interrupt my private life.
要是有会议
And if there is ever gonna be a meeting,
也是我叫你去开会 明白吗
I'm the one that summons you, understand?
不会了兄弟 你玩完了
Not anymore pal, you're finished.
我不想你再参加比赛了
And I don't want you at the races no more.
结束了
That's over.
你不能命令我做什么
You can't tell me what to do.
我可以 我能够 我会的
I can, I am, I will.
我也这么做了
And I just did.
最后的警告 杰克
Final warning, Jack.
那肯普顿帕克呢
What about Kempton?
快从这滚吧
Fuck off out of here.
还记得在亚力山大宫殿我对你做了什么吗
Do you remember what I did to you at Ally Pally?
上帝啊 圣母啊
Jesus, mother Mary of God.
我要结束这一切
I got a put a stop to this.
你能替我掩护吗
Are you carrying?
你好 警官
Hello!officers.
我来看望科默先生
I'm here to see Mr Comer.
禁止访客 先生
No visitors I'm afraid Sir.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我们认识你 先生
We know who you are,Sir.
比利·希尔先生
Mr Billy Hill.
多么意外的荣幸
What an unexpected pleasure.
这很难为情你不能像个成年人行动
It's a shame you can't all act like adults
更不能像一群虚张声势的学生那样招摇
rather than a bunch of trumped up school boys.
在某些地方上他真的很佩服你 知道吗
At one point he really did rather admire you, you know?
感觉是相互的 瑞塔
Feeling's mutual,Rita.
你能指出
And can you please point out
袭击你的人吗 戴姆斯先生
the man who attacked you, Mr Dimes.
他不在这里
He's not here.
安静 保持安静
Silence means silence in court.
否则你们会被认作蔑视法庭
Or you'll be held in contempt.
科默先生 你能认出那个人吗
Mr Comer, can you please identify the man
在弗里斯街袭击你的人
who attacked you on Frith street.
不 我没看见他
No, I don't see him.
我不会让我的法庭变成马戏团
I will not have my court turned into a circus.
东西都去哪了
Where is everything?
我都卖♥♥掉了
I had to sell it.
什么
What?
律师可不是什么慈善家 杰克
Barristers aren't good Samaritans, Jack.
撒玛利亚人:比喻见义勇为的人或好心人
他们都是该死的贼
Bloody thieves is what they are.
我们还有什么要进项吗
We got anything coming in?
戴姆斯控制赛马场 比利现在掌管一切
Dimes runs the racetracks, Billy runs everything else.
这是什么
What's this?
一本救赎的书
It's a savings book.
你从来都不听我的所以我把钱存了起来
You never would listen to me so I've been putting money
为五年后或现在
in for the last five years or so now.
你会没事的 杰克
You're gonna be alright, Jack.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
非常感谢今晚的到来
thank you all very much you coming this evening.
非常荣幸你们决定和我
It really is a great honor you've decided to spend
度过这个夜晚
your evening with me.
现在 在开始我短暂的
Now, before I begin to talk about my short,
但丰富多采的生命
but eventful life.
我想要感谢一些人
I'd like to say a few thank yous.
我要谢谢记者邓肯·韦伯
I'd like to thank the journalist Duncan Webb,
帮我写这本书
for helping me write this.
我要感谢我美丽的女朋友吉普赛
I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend Gypsy,
鼓励我写书 给我个吻
for inspiring me to write this, give me a kiss.
我还要感谢我的妻子
And I'd like to thank my wife
你们没听错 我要感谢我妻子阿姬
Oi, you heard right, I'd like to thank my wife Aggie
允许我写这些
for allowing me to write this.
我们不在一起了 但她是个好女孩
We're no longer together, but she's a great girl
我很高兴 我们还是朋友
and I'm happy to say, we're still good friends.
敬H夫人
To you Mrs H.
打扰一下
Oh, excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一个老朋友的纸条
Oh, got a note from an old acquaintance here.
我希望今晚一切顺利
I hope it goes well tonight.
很抱歉 我不能来
I'm very sorry I couldn't make it.
我现在有点小麻烦 杰克
In a spot of bother, Jack.
享受你们的夜晚吧
Enjoy your evening.
好孩子
Good boy.
我不知道安德鲁科利基的价值
I don't know if Andrew Koligi's worth it.
要是我们被发现我会被绞死的
I could hang if we got found out.
我们就按照杰克说的那样做
We'll work with what Jack said,
他会沉入泰晤士河河里
he'd be sittin' in the Thames
而我们在礼拜后吃星期日烤肉
and we'll be at church having Sunday roast.
星期日烤肉:英国的传统菜肴
我们偷一辆车 戴上面具 没有目击者
We nick a car, wear some masks, no witnesses,
多好赚的钱
it's easy money.
谁杀了比利·希尔
Who killed Billy Hill?
在所有的报纸上都能看到
Can see it in all the papers.
谁扣响扳机
Who pulled the trigger?
我们所有人
We all will.
我们开枪杀了他
We shot and killed him.
你一定要这么做吗 弗兰基
Did you have to,Frankie?
他们想杀了你
Well they were gonna kill ya.
他们都只是孩子
They're just kids.
杀手就是杀手 比尔
Killer's a killer,Bill.
我就是想要嘲笑一下这些孩子
Anyway I was just having a laugh with these boys,
给他们些教训
teach them a few lessons in life.
不会下狠手 也不会留下什么内伤
No harm done, all vital organs intact and all that.
还有呢
And?
会有点脏
It was Spotty.
电影精选列表