你可能没明白我的意思
I'm not quite sure you understand.
我想让你写我
I want you to write about me.
哦 我明白了
Oh, oh, I see.
抱歉 你叫什么来着
Sorry, who are you again?
我叫什么吗
Who am I?
希尔 我他妈的叫比利·希尔
Hill, I'm Billy fucking Hill.
你以后最好记住这个名字 明白了吗
You'll do well to remember that in future, alright?
亚瑟 重点是
The thing is, Arthur,
250英镑可不是一笔小数目
250 quid's a lot of money
而且我觉得
and I don't think you're gonna be able
以你那点邮差的薪水 可还不完债
to pay that back on a postman's wage.
一辈子都还不完
Ever.
我觉得如果不想惹恼比利的话
So I think we need to be a little bit more creative
我们得来点创意
if we don't want Billy to get upset.
所以亚瑟 我希望你
So what I want you to do Arthur,
告诉我一件事情
is tell me something.
我想要你告诉我一件
I want you to tell me something
你从来没告诉过别人的事情
you've never told anyone before.
我想你告诉我一件能让我欲♥火♥中烧的事情
I want you to tell me something you thinks gonna turn me on.
你的犹太列表里有哪些人
What you put on your Jew list?
一对欠债的夫妇
Oh, I got a couple owing.
你为什么不来找我
Why didn't you come to me?
你不是一个可爱的上帝
you aren't a very sweet Jesus.
他从来没可爱过
He never does.
好了 杰克
Alright Jack.
昨日英雄感觉如何
What's it like being yesterday's hero?
小伙子们 冷静一下
Calm down boys.
大家都是朋友 不是吗
We're all mates here, ain't we?
弗雷迪 没事的
It's alright, Freddie.
喝一杯吗 杰克
Fancy a drink, Jack?
比利 染指我的领地
You encroach on my territory Billy
你就死定了 我说到做到
and you're a dead man, promise you that.
我们这啥都有 就是没有叫杰克的老大
You got most things here but we don't got no Jack bosses.
早知如此 我会在这里宰了你
If I had any sense I would of slit you from here
然后到旺兹沃思 我遇到你的地方
to when I met you in Wandsworth.
把你的尸体扔到泰晤士河里
Dumped your body in the Thames.
对啊 如果你早知道会这样的话
Yeah, if you would of had any sense,
你确实会
you would of.
你是杰克吗
You Jack?
鬼点子杰克吗
Jack the Spot?
阿尔伯特·戴姆斯让我们给你带个口信
We've got a message from Albert Dimes.
赛马场那儿现在是他的了
He owns the racecourse pitches now.
你完了
You're over.
你有本事再说一遍
Say that again.
阿尔伯特·戴姆斯让我们给你带个口信
We got a message from Albert Dimes.
赛马场那儿现在是他的了 你凉透了
He owns the racecourse pitches now, you're over and done.
我才是地下的王
I'm the king of the underworld.
不是比利·希尔
Not Billy Hill.
更不是他妈的阿尔伯特·戴姆斯
Not fucking Albert Dimes.
我才是地下的王
I'm the king of the underworld.
鬼点子杰克 他妈的杰克·鬼点子·科默
Jack Spot, Jack the fucking Spot Comer.
我才是地下的王 我才是我才是我才是
I'm the king of the underworld, l am, l am, l am, l am, l am
我才是我才是我才是
l am, l am, l am, l am...
该死的
Oh bloody hell.
报♥警♥器怎么不响
The alarm's not working.
下来
Ah, get off.
走 走 走 快
Go, go, go, come on.
敬大英有史以来最大的一次收获
To the biggest haul in British history.
♪ 出走厨房♥ 锅碗瓢盆敲起来 ♪
♪ Get out of that kitchen and rattle them pots and pans ♪
♪ 早餐翻滚起来 因为我肚饿 ♪
♪ Well roll my breakfast 'cause I'm a hungry man ♪
♪ 我说 摇摆 咔嗒 翻滚 ♪
♪ I said shake rattle and roll ♪
♪ 我说 摇摆 咔嗒 翻滚 ♪
♪ I said shake rattle and roll ♪
♪ 你从来也没想过拯救你那该死的 ♪
♪ Well you'll never do nothing to save your doggone... ♪
弗兰基 让开
Move over Frankie.
鬼点子 不要再那样干了
Don't work like that no more Spotty.
轮不到你告诉我这里是怎么运作的
You don't tell me how things work round here.
这里依然是我的领地
This is still my territory.
是吗
Yeah?
如果你扣动扳机 那你比我想的更蠢
You'll be thicker than I thought if you pull that trigger.
我只希望你能友好一点 朋友
Just be nice mate, that's all I'm asking.
给别人一点尊重 不是很难吧
Bit of respect, not so hard is it?
走开
Just get out of my way.
那个有魔力的字是什么来着
What's the magic word?
请
Please.
杰克 你知道我真正想要的是什么吗
You know what I'd really like, Jack?
我和你 好好掷一局镖
Me, you a nice game of darts.
恭喜了比利 实至名归
Congratulations Billy, well deserved I'm sure.
谢了 杰克
Thanks Jack.
来一杯香槟吗
Champagne?
好啊
Why not?
敬你满载而归
To your success.
敬我满载而归
To my success.
杰克 你找我什么事
Now how can I help you Jack?
我来收钱
I've come to collect my dues.
哦 是吗
Oh yeah?
你脑子哪里冒出的这个想法
How'd you work that one out?
我还是你老大 我还是西头的王
I'm still your boss and I'm still king of the West End.
在西头发生的任何事
And anything that goes on in the West End,
任何行动收获都有我一份
I get a piece of the action.
你知道吗
Know what?
我会给你你应得的 杰克
I'll make you right Jack.
我不能没礼貌是吧
Where's my manners?
你想要多少
How much do you want?
这么多吗
This much?
还是
Or
这么多
this much?
不 不 不
Nah, nah nah,
对西头的王来说 这些还不够是吧
it's not enough for the king of the West End is it?
那再给你这么多
How about,
如何
this much?
杰克 还有一件事
One other thing Jack,
我不会落井下石
I wouldn't kick an old dog when he's down
那些酒吧你可以留着 但是山风俱乐部
bars you can keep, but the Mountain Air club,
现在是我的了
well that's mine now.
谁想打一架
Who wants a fight?
谁想打一架
Who wants a fight?
谁想
Who wants it?
谁想打一架
Who wants a fight?
谁才是地下的王
Who's the king of the underworld?
鬼点子杰克是地下的王
Jack Spot's the king of the underworld.
鬼点子杰克 鬼点子杰克
Jack Spot, Jack Spot.
很多人都在说
A lot of people are saying,
东堡街的抢劫案是你的手笔 比利
the Eastcastle street robbery was your doing Billy.
显然 这件事
Well, obviously that's not something
我无可奉告 邓肯
I can comment on Duncan.
但是我可以说
But what I will say is this,
能创造这种杰作的 一定是个天才
whoever did that job was a genius.
一个犯罪天才
A criminal genius.
胆大熟练 没有伤亡
It was daring, it was slick, nobody got properly hurt
这很重要
which is important.
确实是
Indeed.
而且这是大英史上最大的一次劫案
And it was the biggest haul in British history.
完全是天才
Pure genius.
你事发当晚在哪儿
And where were you on the night?
我当然有不在场证明啦
Of course I have an alibi.
我和我女人在我的一家俱乐部里
I was in one of my clubs with my girl.
证人遍地都是
Lots of witnesses.
我跟警♥察♥都澄清过了
Cleared it all up with the Bobbies.
但我不能说太多 你可别声张
Can't say too much though, mom's the word.
你现在经营着几家史佩乐呢
How many Spielers do you run now?
电影精选列表